The Night and The Star (You)

I Will be the Brightest Star For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana's POV 

 

 


So this time it's about the oranges that surrender to the dark. Night will always wait for morning to come, so on and on. Dusk always has a way to welcome the night. Like coloring the afternoon sky. Then the star will be studded, accompany the night, waiting for the morning to come. This story will never end.

 

 

 


Weak, twisted, easily broken apart, that was me back then. But you gave someone like me a small pair of wings. Looking for a slight trace of light on the sky setting towards dusk. If only I had told you sooner that I love you. 

 

 

 

 

 


Do you know? Ever since you left this world, I don't like the morning. I always wait for the night to come. I always look at the night sky, I always talk to the stars. Like your promise, you will be the brightest star for me.

 

 

 

 

Tonight I feel sad, because none of the stars are seen. My tears fell on my cheeks.

 


"You are not seen tonight, Tzuyu. Are you tired hearing my story?" I said to the night sky.

 


I remembered your words at that time...

 

 

Flashback

 

 

You and I sit on the bench at the park. We both stared at the beautiful night sky.


"Sana, did you see that star?" You said while pointing to one of the shining stars.


"Beautiful. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter