Final

I Will be the Brightest Star For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu's POV

 

 

 

They said love is like chocolate. There is sweet and bitter. They said if you're not feel the pain, you will not be a strong person.

 


They said I'm a fool, just waiting for the uncertain. I'm waiting for you to welcome my heart, I don't know how long.

 


They always tell me, for me to forget you, to give in to the feelings I've been keeping for years.

 


I can only smile and said "If she doesn't have the same feeling as me, it's okay, I can only be a meaningful person for her, that's enough."

 

 


***

 

 


Listening to your story before the bell rang is something that I always do every morning. You look so happy when you tell me about her. Honestly, my heart is broken. But I don't want to see the smile on your face is faded, so I must be strong in front of you.

 

 

Lunch time.


"Tzuyu, let's go to the cafe." you said and smiled at me. 

 

"I'm sorry Sana, I'm so sleepy. I just want to sleep." 

 


I buried my head to the table and tried to sleep. But you my head,

 


"Tzuyu, are you okay? You look so pale." 

 


With my eyes still closed, I said "I'm okay, Sana. I'm sleepy."

 

 

***

 

 

The next day went as usual, you greeted me with a smile that always made me fall deeper.

 

Every day you always give that smile to me.

 

 

And as always you always tell me about her. You adore her so much, I envy her. If I were her, I would give my heart to you. You are someone worthy to be loved.

 

 

Wherever, whenever we are always together. People think we're dating.

 

 

I will not let anyone hurt you, I promise myself to guard and protect you. I made that promise when we were kid, I feel like I have to protect you. 

 

 

You run and hug me, and tell me that now you become her girlfriend.

 

 

Sana, my heart is broken knowing that you will never know my feeling. Maybe I'm too cowardly. I'm afraid when I express my feelings to you, it will change everything. I'm afraid you'll get away from me, because I know you do not have the same feelings as me.

 

 

I can only smile to cover the wound in my heart.

 


"Congratulations, Sana. I'm happy for you." 

 

 

****

 


The next day I felt like something was missing. Every morning you always greet me with your smile, but not this time. And I forgot, now you've someone who always you greeted in every morning with your beautiful smile. 

 

 

Usually before the bell rang you always tell me anything, but not this time. And once again, now you have someone who always listening to your story. 

 

"You just hurt yourself." said Jihyo.

 

"It's a lie if I say I'm not sad. My heart is broken Jihyo, but I just want her to be happy. She is important to me, she is someone I should protect, she is someone I always loved. Even though she never knows my feelings and I hope she will never know. Because she doesn't have the same feelings for me, I'm afraid she will leave me." I cried. 


Jihyo hugged me, rubbing my head.

 

"I can't promise you to remove your sorrow, but I promise I will always be there whenever you need me."


"Thank you, Jihyo. Thank you."

 

 

Jihyo is someone (other than Sana) who knows everything about me. I'm glad there's someone who can understand me.

 

 


Lunch time. 

 

 

 

"Tzuyu, after school let's go to the bookstore, I want to buy some novels." Sana said to me as she cleared the book on her desk.


"Sorry Sana, today I have to go to somewhere." I said.


"This is the first time you refused me." you said with a sad tone.

 

"I'm sorry." I smiled at you. 


"This is the first time I go to the bookstore without you." you said about to cry.

 


"Hey, don't cry. Why don't you ask your girlfriend?" I hugged her, her back so she wouldn't cry.

 

"I want to go with you." 

 

"I'm sorry, this time I have to go to somewhere and there are things I have to do. "


You can only nod and smile sadly.

 

 

I lost my appetite, I'm just going to the school rooftop. Calming my mind that doesn't stabilized. I closed my eyes. I hope when I wake up, I feel better.

 


End of Tzuyu's POV

 


***

 

 


4 days has passed and no word from Tzuyu. She didn't attend school and her phone was also dead. Sana is very worried.

 

 

 

 
The next day, Tzuyu comes right when the bell rings. Sana was relieved and wanted to ask why Tzuyu disappeared without a trace for several days. But there are teachers coming and will start the lesson.

 

 


During lunchtime, Sana approaches Tzuyu.


 
"Ya, Chou Tzuyu! Where have you been for a few days? I'm so worried."

 

"You do not have to know where I'm going." said Tzuyu.

 

"What's wrong with you? Why are you like this?"

 


"Don't bother me for now." Tzuyu said and leave Sana alone. Sana's tears fall, she is sad with Tzuyu's cold attitude towards her. This is the first time Tzuyu had behaved like that. Her heart ached, Sana felt lose Tzuyu's warm side. She missed Tzuyu's smile.

 

'I'm sorry, I have to do this.' Tzuyu said in her mind. 

 

 


***

 

 


Day by day has already passed, it's been a month Sana and Tzuyu didn't talk to each other. More precisely Tzuyu avoided Sana. Sana lost her warm friend figure. Sana wants to return when Tzuyu always gives her the most beautiful smile to her. 

 

 

 

 

 

Class has ended, Tzuyu has left the class. Sana saw a small book on Tzuyu's table. Immediately she took the book, she wanted to pursue Tzuyu, but it seemed Tzuyu has far. So Sana decided to return the book tomorrow morning.

 

 

 

When she got home, Sana lay down on her bed. She thought of Tzuyu, why Tzuyu changed so drastically. And suddenly Sana remembered Tzuyu's small book.

 


She was curious about the contents of the book. But when Sana opened the book, there was only one page.


She read the book.

 

 


'I'm not a star that shines in the dark night. I'm just a lover, trying to love y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter