Chapter 4

The Certain Fan

Jimin POV
After a day, Kira and the others left because they had school on Monday. Kira told me to take good care of Miku. I stood and watched her sleeping...So peaceful looking I thought. She was in such bad condition yet I can see a very faint smile on her lips. Why do you even smile at the worst situation? That's the difference between you and "her" I thought. See her in her condition hurts me. After a few weeks, BTS left for Korea and I chose to stay for a while longer just to wait for her to wake up. Suddenly, the door slam open showing a guy that was 5'9" with deep auburn hair color...I've seen him somewhere before but where..."Jimin? What are you doing here? Why aren't you with Bangtan in Korea?" He asked. I then realized it was Yuta Nakamoto from NCT. I wonder what he's doing here? I didn't answer him and he asked "Are you the reason why she's here?" I just nod my head. Yuta didn't seem to care if it was my fault or not. Yuta ran to her side while tears formed in his eyes. His eyes seemed sorry. After a while, I asked him "What are you doing here? Is NCT having a concert here or something?" He never looked away from Miku. He just replied "No...I just heard the news about Miku and came here as fast as I could..." I kept thinking to myself 'Why does he care so much?' and I replied "Why would you worry this much for a fangirl?"(SORRY IF YOU FEEL OFFENDED BY IT) That's when Yuta turned around and said "SHE'S NOT JUST ANY FANGIRL!!!! SHE'S MY-" he stopped himself...
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
SO HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATES!!!!! FOR MY STORY!!! I KNOW MY STORIES BUT I HOPE I'LL GET BETTER AT WRITING SOON!!!!OH YEAH AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE WRITING OR NOT!!!! BYE GUYS LOVE YOU!!!!!!!