Chapter 2

The Certain Fan

Jimin POV 
  After a few hours the doctor came out and I asked "she be okay?" 
   He replied "Yes she's fine  but she is in a coma because one bullet almost hit her in the heart but missed putting her body in shock..." 
     He left and I went to her hospital room and look at her beautiful face and my heart beated faster and faster... I can't seriously falling in love with a girl I don't know I thought... Jungkook was teasing me about how I was saved by a girl, Yoongi was staring at her like crazy, Taehyung was comforting me, J-hope was talking to our manger on the phone, Namjoon is touching her cheeks, and Jin was giving death glares to Namjoon...
           The door opens exposing six beautiful girls in tears walking to the girl in the bed. "BTS?" said the girl with the sketch book. 
               "Yes?" said Jungkook who was blushing.  
               "Oh my gosh! My friends and I are big fans of you guys!!!!" she said jumping up and down...
                 "Who are you guys?" I asked thinking they were crazy fans... 
                 "I'm Kira and these are my friends, this is Salina, this is Yunomi,  this is Lillian, this is Areum, this is Hope, and that over there on the bed is Miku..." said Kira... 
      I stare at the one she called Miku and remembered "her"... "You guys have similar names..." I whispered...
      "What did you say hyung?" said Jungkook...
       "Nothing..."I said with a sigh...
  WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO SIMILAR?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANKS FOR THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBE TO MY STORY!!!!!! I'LL WORK HARD ON THIS STORY!!!!