Baby carrot x ticket

Untitled


The challenge

Soona was leaving. She planned her leave for 2 months and she also planned on not returning to Seoul for another 5 months (or more). Jonghyun couldn't believe it - together, the two spend so much time learning about the musical arts. She was rude at times, true enough, but her honesty was comprehensible to him. She reflected him back at himself, and so Jonghyun could finally see himself in a more worthy light; having this, he felt he could plan accordingly. He genuinely grew fond of her. Yet she was now leaving and the thought of thinking the way he did was even more pitiful.

Soona dropped her pointing finger onto the doors nob as she considered leaving Jonghyun early.

"Honestly, I don't want you to leave my studio." Jonghyun said earnestly, looking at her right in the eyes. "Of course I am not kiddnapping you but... Do you have to leave? You're honestly the best company for me..."

".... Tickets paid for. "

"Wow... When will you be back?"

"5 months... Maybe more, I don't know - I need to study and that's the cheapest institute I've seen thusfar."
"Go to Gyao School of Arts. It's 15 minutes away from my house lol"
"It's more then I am willing to pay for..."

"By how much?"

"Two thousand about."
"I am paying the rest off for you then."
"Mwo?? I refuse to take your money; actually, I should be leaving soon... Thanks. "
"Nah, it's nothing to pay off for me - this schools better anyway. If you feel bad about taking my money, let's make an I owe you then. Just stay in Seoul... With me."
"Jonghyun, I."
"I'll get the refund for the plane ticket.... We can continue to spend time together. Soona, to be honest, everything is really difficult for me right now; the members are off and it's so lonely, when I have to appear on shows often, I get drained... I am not forcing you to stay close by, but if you did...That would be more interesting. My partner..."
Soona paused and thought on this pensively, as deeply as she could in the short time. She might regret it, but in these tense few moments, she felt compassion towards him. "I am... missing the ride tomorrow - partner, I'll stay."

Jonghyun sighed, "I was really sad for a second there. I love showing you music.... It's become a craving of mine as of late... I'd feel more nervous without you here." Jonghyun was so blunt and emotional, it would make most people that don't want anything out of him antsy and flighty, yet because this was relationship harmony(mostly), she felt it wouldn't be a problem.
"Frankly I don't know what to say," she adds nervously, "Same scheduled, you and me, meeting up at the studio? I guess I have to figure out the house situation since the dorm owner knows, he added a new person on the lease."
"Soona let me find you another place to stay, even closer to your work then that one. It shouldn't be hard, it shouldn't be much."

"I'm not rich...I will have to find a new one that's compatible with my current budget Jonghyunie."

"I'll have someone find it for you. Stop hesitating and being wishy-washy, have faith in me."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The baby carrot


Soona tossed a baby carrot in and she drew back on the seat. As she sits down, the piece of food vanishes to the back of , inducing her to choke suddenly.

 She gagged, putting her hand over .

Jonghyun sits down on a completely different seat, completely different side of the coffeehouse, too. He pouts vividly, reciting into the spot like an old pickup truck, sipping his already ordered Omija tea. Yet, as he starts to ponder, he takes notice to the physical scrambling about the cafe. He turns to his left and sees Soona struggling to breathe. He immediately goes surprised, his eyes opening widely, putting the drink down to stand up.
An older waitress shouts out, "Are you okay? Omo, can someone help her?" Jonghyun, although just arguing with this girl, is caught up in the dilemma and rushs her way in order to aid her.
"Soona," he saids innocently, "I am going to help you. Can you say something?"
"Guh..mmm....gu..." She couldn't reply. The waitress exacerbated the situation, screaming slightly and making a scene by panicking. Jonghyun, in turn, stressed; he pushes the waitress aside and proceeds behind Soona.
Jonghyun wrapped his arms around her waist and in traditional Heimlich maneuver position, attempted to force out the object. "That's it," the lady states, "do it more."
He hesitates but continues. A few upward hits later, "ploop", the carrot outs . Jonghyun did it, "you are a hero," said the waitress as she bent down, grabbing the wet carrot from the floor. "You can stop, it's out...?" Soona sighs in relief, still bending down and exhibiting gratitude.
But Jonghyun doesn't hear or see that the carrot is already out, and so, continues to squeeze Soona. Suddenly, everyone in the cafe is looking at the two. Soona turns her head aside and looks above to her elder in wonder. He stuck tightly to her back, holding her and pushing her. Confused, she stares at him and then as he continues, she used her hands to pill his arms off of her - getting the sudden feeling he was doing it for his own games. "You finished yet?"
"Mwo?" He still held her.
"I swear boys are so stupid... Get off of me. You ed the carrot out long ago - LET ME GO!"
"W-what are you trying to say?" He said back defensively, pushing her back and away from him. "I just saved you!!"
"I could of gotten it out by myself. Everyone chokes every now and again. Get away from me."
"What is wrong... You are nuts. Soona, I'll admit, I use to like you but you're constantly saying mean things to me...The door is right there - it was my idea to eat here, I don't want you no where near me. LEAVE." He shouts back, pointing towards the door and turning away from her.
"Omo, you're so loud. How are you going to tell me to leave? This place doesn't belong to you... Entitled much?"
"Soona, don't say another word to me! You are making me so angry."
[15 minutes later]
Jonghyun and Soona were removed from the establishment. Whenever they get into one of their fits, no one else seems to exist as they spat, blame, and accuse each other for whatever which reason. Though both appeared to have oodles of self-confidence, their insecurities are visible in these kind of arguments. It turns into a feisty game of both testing how much the other likes them.

"Jonghyun-ah..." Soona adds shyly, sitting next to him with her back turn the opposite way, filled with guilt, "I'm sorry..." They set outside the cafe, Jonghyun not wanting to say a word to her, waiting for the soonest bus ride to arrive.

"Whatever..." He steamed, turning to the back as well. Both seated on a dark green bench, completely looking the opposite way from one another. Soona starts to feel remorse, honestly hating to make him so upset like that.
"I'm sorry... Today has not been the best day for you and I. One misunderstanding to another. I am honestly so sorry for... Always saying mean things to you and blaming you and being cold."
"....." He doesn't reply.
"Jonghyun, I am sorry.....Don't hate me.. Do you hate me? " She asked, turning his way - finally - and reaching a hand on his shoulders.
"No... How can I hate you..? I just don't like it when you act like that... I tried to save you, but you want to think stupid things about me."
"You can't exactly blame me... I didn't know why you were pressed so close to me...Neither did the innocent bystanders. "
"To help? I think If I wanted to come on to you, I would of did it when you weren't choking... If you want to get technical, you're the ert."
"I'm sorry, okay? I won't say sorry again, I just won't. Forgive me and get over it."

"Ok.."

As he says 'ok', Soona moved over to the side of the seat he was on and wrapped her right arm on his shoulder. "I love you." He doesn't say it back. "I ordered you crab...it should arrive at-"
"I love you too," he finally respons, as a awkward grin arrived on his face. Apparently, she knew how to control him fairly well. "Your place?"

At Soona's place