Risky oppa

Untitled

Risky Oppa

Jonghyun through the volley ball at Jin-ki and the elder hit it back at him; they played around as Soona and the older women accommodates the sitting area. They made quite a scene however, as Soona fixated her hateful eyes on Jonghyun, who jumped about like a 12 year old, which seemed to press her buttons. Her eyes where filled with malice and she glared. Jonghyun ran about the shady side of the beach and his friend Jin-ki played around with him, "boys just being boys", one of the older women said, watching them with a happy smile. Jonghyun took his shirt off a while ago - he presented his abs, squary shoulders and pumped arms for all to see.

"More like, dummies being dummies..." Soona replied quietly, still overflowing with hate. "I swear, if Jonghyun comes back my way, I'll dropkick him."

"Why, what are you fixated on Jonghyun for? His friend is making quite the scene as well. Be nice."

As the older lady said that, Jin-ki extended his arms, throwing the ball through the air, fast and far. Jonghyun dashes to catch it, traveling across the ground at high speed, without looking ahead.

"Careful, watch out!" The Ajumma tells Soona. Soona sees everything, she notices him charging her way, she hears the Ajumma telling her to be careful, she knows Jonghyun might strike into her and yet, she just stands there, as if her own soul just left her body and began to watch everything from above.

Jonghyun knocks into her with force, his back and shoulder strikes her chest and face, hitting her down to the ground, whipping the beaches sand into the air.

"Oh!" Jonghyun shouted in shock, "Soona, I am SO sorry! Are you okay?" He turned to her and bent over to assist her from the ground; in fact, he was so worried he might have broken one of her teeth that he grabbed her suddenly.

Soona closes her eyes from pain and covered as she sits clumsily; she was invariably quite dizzy and listened to birds tweet about her head. Yet what Jonghyun and the older women didn't know was that she didn't even try to dodge this upcoming collision - she welcomed it. She wanted to start an argument.
"Wow, can't see much?" She announces so everyone at the beach could hear, "So lovely to be enjoying the beautiful sunlight with friends at the nearest beach only to be suddenly struck down like a quarderback."
"Soona I'm sorry....." He lamented, "does it hurt?"
"Put a shirt on -- what do you think? You're all.... stupid rock body. I taste blood." She adds back, opening her eyes and looking at him in acceptance. Now we all know she let him hit her on purpose - she just didn't expect it to be this painful.
"Uh... I-I, oh man, what can I do to help?"
"Put a shirt on?"
"Okay honey, do you need to rest here for a while or do you want to try and...." Jonghyun said, trying to help her off the ground.
"Honey?" She looked up to him as her expression went from relaxed about the incident to angry, "don't try to sweet-talk me you complete pinhead. Help me stand up."
"Ohh sorry..." He then tries to help her up. She stands up, one hand in his hand, the other one using his shoulder as a stand, shaking her head left and right, polishing off the rest of the dizziness.
"Whooa, I survived. Probably will never go to any sporting event with you again, but I'll live another day."
".....I am really sorry...Are you sure things are okay? Need me to walk you back? Or?"
"No, it's fine, I feel better already. Hehe, you pity me, I get over things faster than you could ever-" but before she could finish what she was saying conceitedly, she falls to the ground suddenly. "My leg... I can't walk - Jonghyun, you broke my leg!" She cried.

[ten minutes later]

"No way!" the Ajumma yelled at Jonghyun from the halls, "you can't leave her after what you did, that's selfish. Please, we are leaving now as planned, look after her. I know you'll do it just fine. Anyong."

Jonghyun walked into a room: in the room, Soona layed down on the bed. It's come to this.
"Ok, I've decided to look after you untill your twisted leg heals." He lied and smiled nervously, "I really wish you weren't standing there at the beach - totally ruined my vacation time lol"
"The hell Jonghyun, I didn't mean it." She also lied, "such a barbaric, selfish person."
"Soona, I don't know what to say, I wasn't saying it like it was your fault. God, it's so hard to feel bad for you when you say things like that.."
"My shoulder is hurting..."
"Ok, w-what do you need?"
"Back massage."
Jonghyun sprung forwards and proceeded to give her a massage without wavering. It didn't occur to him that the request was weird and unnecessary.

"Aye aye aye aye," she flinched, looking at him in the face as he stood over her, "are you seriously doing this?"

"You asked for it and I'm going to do it. Here, it will be easier if you lay on your stomach.." Jonghyun explained as he clutched her wrist with one hand and touched her back with the other. "Come on, careful with the leg and relax." Soona gravely does not know how to stop him whenever he was about to do something; when Jonghyun has something he planned to do, it was happening and you better move aside and make way. This was indeed the type of person he was, straight-forward, brash and physically assertive - he made his presence known, sometimes involuntarily.
Soona completely let him as her mischievous and snarky side seemed to suddenly evaporate like steam. She was in awe by his directness, and became wholly vulnerable. Jonghyun aided her in laying on her stomach and continued to work on her, kindly. "I can get used to this," she chuckled.
"Oh baby, you're my space, give me a chance~" He suddenly began singing. His voice, hitting 3 octaves: Jonghyun possessed a very light and agile voice. He’s able to descend down to his lower range with relative ease, vibrating as the notes exits his mouth - powerfully - impressively. As a natural tenor, his voice is creamy and he has the right potential to achieve such versatility it can impress almost anyone instantly, including Soona.

"I can't do it!" Soona then states, scrambling from off her stomach and pushing him off her slightly.
"What did I do this time?" He asked back innocently, taking his hands off of her in confusion.  
"What's that thing you said about serenading females? You said you'd melt their heart and body starting with their ears." she gasped, covering her body to protect herself from him.
"Hmm. Are you just saying that because you like it?"
"You're seriously talented," she explains very honestly (for once), "I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a great voice, but... what are these lyrics?"
"Is you melting is what I am saying?"
"Jonghyunie...Are you... flirting?"
"Yep."
"Ok can you stop?" She explained once more.
"Is it making you fuzzy inside?"
"Jonghyun-ah! Yah, this is unfair, you know I am with someone else. I'm in love with someone else. You should seriously chill."
"No you're not, I talked with Onew and it's all a lie. Your boyfriend is imaginary. You made him up to friendzone me and to make it seem like someone actually likes you. HA! Soona is a huge liar hahahaha."
"Dat hell..." she jumped in surprise, "You go in my business and call me a liar. Wicked little man."
"It's true, I am little... THE MOMENT OUR EYES ELECTRICALLY MEET, THE TIP OF MY EARS FELT A ZAP, THE STARS HAVE TWINKLED~" He sang more and more, not listening to a word she said.
"Ahhh!" She covered her ears in annoyance.
Jonghyun then suddenly stopped singing and swiped at her, snatching one hand from off her ears. "Am I not worthy of love? Am I so despicable that you'd lie to keep distance from me? You'd never go for someone like me?" He looked at her in the eye as he asked. He looked at her deeply, seriously, and intensely, as his brows rested right above his eyes and mouth remained lifeless.
This conversation suddenly became a matter of his self-esteem and ego, and Soona knew this. In turn, she started feeling tremendously bad and guilty, it was never her intention to actually hurt him.
"Jonghyun," she was determined to be honest now to maintain the friendship, "I.. You're too good for me... How can you like somone like me? I'll admit, I am a liar, but it was only because I am a talentless, egotistical person. You got it all wrong, I rejected you because you don't like me, you know it's true."
"Not at all. I liked you already," he tells her, "I like you even more now... It's okay. "
"You wanna know something else?" She then adds, feeling a huge sense of insecurity spread over her, "I am your biggest fan. Everytime you're on stage, I think "wow, this guy is so strong" and everytime you make a song overnight, I feel struck, and every time you sing, I want to imitate you. I'm done with being stubborn."
Jonghyun blushed, he wasn't asking for all that. "I thought you were going to hurt me more but I honestly feel at ease now. Thank you for the compliment."
He looked like he was about to tear up. "Jonghyun, what, are you ok?"
"Yeah, I'm emotional."
She laughed nervously, "Nah, you're just lovely and sensitive."
"Also emotional that I found someone I like so much. To be completely honest, a lot of the time, you make no sense but I get the gist of my Soona."
"Well you might get more emotional since I'm moving out in two weeks."
"Please spend these two weeks with me.... You just say the sweetest things, you just don't realize it. I'm glad I smashed your face today lol."
"Don't push it," she said confused, looking at a shy Jonghyun, "it does feel nice to get things off my shoulders, too. Yay to being friends."
"Friends? Again, you friendzone my sorry ." He smiled and looked away, "You don't choose."
"We must retain the friendship." She adds stubbornly and obstinately.
.
"Friendship, ah..." He explains vaguely, turning away from her and walking to the other side of the room, "I don't know, you're a liar and a smart-mouth. I kinda like it differently."
"What's that mean, differently?"
"Hmm. I don't know, I might discover, experiment."
"Stop talking, SOMEONE FIX DINNER."
.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


.