Three

Over You

3 ) Sweet Dream or Nighmare ?



It's been a few days and Jiyeon's progress on getting over Kim Taehyung is quite impressive.She already living her life everyday without thinking about him.Now,the boy who named Kim Taehyung felt like a stranger than before.She rarely glanced at him now.It's impressive as Kim Taehyung is actually her classmates.Oh,How Crazy! Last year,she will always be the on who glanced at him whenever she saw him.

Jiyeon hummed BAP - Hands Up song.She liked it,it was so under-rated."Go Hands Up~" She sang.Jiyeon was walking to her school now.Today is a good day,as the weather is very nice.Jiyeon smiled and sat at the bus stop.She is jamming to the music and she did not even realised someone was staring at her.The bus arrived and Jiyeon didn't realised it until someone patted her shoulder.She thanked him and rode the bus.

The bell rang and everyone entered their class to start their first lesson.Jiyeon looked at the front of the class.It is chemistry and they needed to have partner.Jiyeon rolled her eyes,"Class,hurry up and pick your partner or we will have to start our experiment late" The teacher said and the students started to move to choose their partner.Jiyeon mentally cursed.IU is not in the same class as her and she is too shy or lazy to mingle with her classmates.

"Hye,can I be your partner ? " Jiyeon looked up at the person who is talking to her.She smiled and nodded, " sure" She agreed.The boy thanked her and took his seat next to her."Park Jimin" He said and smiled,Jiyeon returned the favour and introduced herself too,"Park Jiyeon,both of us is Park" and they laughed together.
" What is so funny Mr and Mrs Park? '' The teacher asked and both of them awkwardly looked to the front,smiling innocently.

"That was fun " Jimin said and Jiyeon nodded,"It was" She smiled," but you almost make the whole Lab blast " Jiyeon said and laughed.Jimin also laughed, ''It was an accident " He said and nudged her."I know" She said."Jimin" Someone called Jimin's name and both of them looked at the person,standing in front of them is One and Only,Kim Taehyung.

Jiyeon could feel her heartbeat increase. " Well, I guess,see you later? " Jimin said and smiled,Jiyeon nodded "Yeah " She replied before walking away from the popular boy quickly.She does not want to have heart attack there.Jiyeon shooked her head."Heart,slow down" She patted her left chest and breath in and out.She was doing fine until now.She cannot see him.It will make her mission impossible if Kim Taehyung keep on appearing in front of her from nowhere.

" Bye,I guess " Jimin whispered,he felt weird that Jiyeon did not glanced at Taehyung.Well,most of people will looked at Taehyung as he is very gorgeous.He shrugged it off and turned to Taehyung.Taehyung looked at the girl,Park Jiyeon.He also find it weird.Usually,she will smiled at him but now she rarely did it."Let's go Tae " Jimin slumped his shoulder on Taehyung's and they walked together to their next class.

Everyone already changed into the sport shirt including Jiyeon. "Great,we need to run again " Complain can be heard among the students.Some of them really like P.E class and a few of them didn't.Luckily,Jiyeon likes being in P.E class.To her,P.E is the little escape to all of those calculation and formula that they must remember.
"Okay guys,you will run around the field for 2 times before we play basketball or whatever game you wanted " Mr.Oh said and the students nodded.

After that,all of them was divided into two group.Jiyeon was very excited to play basketball.She realised something though.Jiyeon among with her other " LUCKY " classmate is in one team with Kim Taehyung.The other team have Park Jimin.She just sighed and continue listening to Mr.Oh,who was explaining the rules.After that they started to play.

The time seemed to be jealous of them.It is near the end now.They have 8 minutes to score their goals.Now,both of the group score is the same and they are so eager on winning the game. 54 : 54 .The game is so heated and fun.

Jiyeon take her position and she needed to watch,Sena.She smirked,Sena is also athletic but Jiyeon can also be the same.The whistle was blown and the game started.Jimin got the ball as he passed it to his team.Taehyung's eyes is burned with passion and he quickly catch the ball.He took the ball and passed to Hyungwoo.
Jiyeon cursed.Sena is very eager to get the ball from Hyungwoo.She kept on blocking Jiyeon.

Jiyeon smirked and quickly moved to the empty place, "Bingo " She said and HyunWoo gave the ball to Jiyeon.She took it and moved as fast as she could,Unfortunately,Jimin and Sena in trying to block her way.She cursed.

"Jiyeon! " Someone shouted her name,Jiyeon smirked and threw the ball to Kim Taehyung,who was waiting for her,but Taehyung was surrounded with many people.They are blocking him.Jimin do know what he was doing as he asked them to guard Taehyung.But Jiyeon smiled before throwing the ball high up.Taehyung jumped as he saw the ball and he catched.He smiled,someone actually believed he can do it when they are so many barrier.He smoothly avoid his rival and threw the ball into the shoot.

The ball was moving on the ring before it enter the hoop.The whistle can be heard and Kim Taehyung's team Win!
"YES! Yeay!" He shouted,excitedly and everyone went to Taehyung.It was very fun and refreshing.Cheers can be heard.Jiyeon smiled.They win! She could not believe that they win.Well,they actually win because there is Kim Taehyung but at least they work together as a team mate.

Jiyeon went to her group and smiled."You guys did great " Taehyung said and smiled.It was weird though,everyone was in a group hug with him but Jiyeon just awkwardly at the side,looking at them.She was creating a gap so she can continue her plan.They high-five and laughed.Taehyung was searching for someone.He didn't see her but then he smiled. " Found you " He said and went to her.

Jiyeon was talking to Jimin but then her eyes widened.Someone hugged her and lifted her in tha air.It was not just someone strange.It was Kim ing Taehyung.Jiyeon's system is having a really problem.It was like a virus just attacked her.She is mal-functioning.Taehyung was smiling so happily and he hugged her again." Thank you so much Jiyeon! " He said and cupped her cheeks." You are really awesome just now " He said and patted Jiyeon's head.

Jiyeon did not move as she couldn't .

She was still in dazed and shocked.

" Is this a dream ? " She said and Taehyung laughed,

" Cute " He pinched Jiyeon's cheek before he went to the-also-shocked Jimin and walked out of the court with him.

Leaving a really confused but happy Jiyeon there .