#__2

The Scene Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~

 

"H-hello..."

Yuan lifted up her chin to find a guy, obviously a freshman from the green colored school badge on his blazer, nervously standing in front of her while playing with his fingers. It looked like she wasn't the only one who wore braces. 

"Yes?" She smiled like all those instructors in her company thought her; sweet, light, kind and innocent. Although in reality, Yuan hated it then when someone disturbed her eating time, moreover when it was her first meals since yesterday's lunch. 

"I'm... I..ehm..I.."

"He means, hello, he's Yang Jeongin from 1-B class, a really loyal Moon Light" Someone interrupted as the guy kept on stuttering. Yuan recognized him as one of her classmates, though she couldn't remember what his name was.

"I did my research," her classmate winked at the now-blushing-freshman. He circled his arm around the younger male. They seemed close, Yuan concluded.

"Oh hi, nice to meet you, I'm Min Jiwon"

"Well, you're the only celebrity in this school, so I think all of the populations of this school know you. I'm Changbin by the way, in case you are too ignorant, I'm your classmate"

Yuan disliked his tone, though it was so easy to mask it with a wide smile. "Of course I remembered you, your desk is just behind mine"

"Oh, it's an honor" Changbin good naturally smiled, placed his tray of food on the table before taking the seat in front of Yuan.

"Since we are classmates, let's eat lunch together." Changbin then gestured Jeongin to follow him, the younger guy timidly sat beside his teammate.

Yuan actually felt really uncomfortable, she really thinks that eating any meal with other people in one table was something intimate and something that show bonds between people who were close to her, that was why she avoided eating programs as much as she can. Back in her old school she even ditched lunch if her considered close friends weren't present. She cherished little moments like that. 

With pursed lips, Yuan continued her lunch. 

~

 

With the upcoming comeback mean more practice and less schedules appeared on station television. Yuan was totally fine with it, she had more time to study between the breaks and her body on a runner high mode from all of that physical activities, made her didn't feel the tiredness yet.

All of her little bubble suddenly popped out when the homeroom teacher from her class informed her that every student in this school should at least joined one club outside s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter