A Confession and A Deal

The Revenge On My Wife. (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 Years Later 

 

Mina is 26 now. Mina preparing herself for dinner date with her parents to meet her partner that they prepare for her. Mina with her black dress and curly hair making her so stunning, suitable with the name of Myoui’s daughter, a successful business group in Korea. Mina with her parents  arrived at the restaurant, heading to the VIP room to meet their partner who waiting there, of course Son family. Son family having 3 big companies, which provide the technology and electronics products in South Korea and international. Son family has known as on of the most successful business families in town. Seeing the Myoui family comes, Son family stand up and shake their hand. Son Chaeyoung, 29 year-old the only son of Son family bow to them. Mina couldn’t believe her eyes. A man who helped her 6 Years ago, a man who she call him her hero, a man who she try to remember his face for 6 years. Finally, they meet again. Mina happy as she saw him and smile nonstop, greeting to Son family. 

 

“Your son looks so good.” Mr Myoui compliments 

“Your daughter too.” Mr Son compliments back 

“So they are perfect match.” Both family laughs, Mina look down the table as she’s blushing. Then she look at Chaeyoung have no reaction, stay silent busy with his foods. 

“Chaeyoung, say something to Mina, baby.” Mrs Son told her son. Chaeyoung then took some foods and put on Mina’s plate. 

“Eat well.” 

“Thank you.” Mina reply with her gummy smile. 

 

Finish they dinner, Myoui and Son back to their mansion leaving Mina and Chaeyoung alone in the room. 

Mina sips her tea and start to talk.

“I’m happy to see you again.” 

“Do we ever met?” 

“Yes, 6 Years ago you helped me to chasing the thief that stole my bag and accompanied me to police station, you remember.” 

“Ahh... it’s you. You look different, that’s why I couldn’t remember.”

“What do you mean by different?” 

“I means you’re prettier.” 

Mina blushed. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter