My Hero

The Revenge On My Wife. (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Winter in New York, snow keeps falling on the streets. Mina, the first year student majors in Fashion and design,with her long knees coats, black pants and brown boots, walking out the coffee shop to her rental apartment. As in the block that she lives is not crowded, someone bumped into her so hard making her fall down. She realized that her bag was lost from her shoulder then she started to scream in Korean language. 

“Help me!! Thief...! Help me!!” people around her just looking at her and do nothing because they don’t understand what’s she talking about. Then she saw someone running to fast to chase the thief. Mina keeps her eyes on that person. A moment later, a man comeback to her stand in front her , trying to catch his breath. 

“He’s gone. He’s too fast that I can catch him. I’m sorry.” 

Mina is freezing, her eyes on a man in front her with his black suit and deep blue tie.  His in goblin style, a bit messy as he try to catch the thief, but making him look double stunning. 

“Are you Okay? Is anything important lost?” 

Mina comeback to her senses. 

“Many things, my credit card, ATM ... oh my god! My wallet. I’m so careless.” 

“You go to the bank to inform them and close your card. Or go to the police station.” He recommends. 

“Where is the police station?” Mina asked. 

“About three to four corners from here. I’ll accompany you.” He said as he looks at his watch, he has two hours before his meeting start. Mina nodded and walk with him to the police station. 

They arrived at the police station, Mina trying to tell the police officer on what happened on the street moment ago with her lack of English and her body language making the other side hard to understand. The gentleman saw her funny and comes to help her explain to the police about the situation with his influence English. 

“My hero! ...”  Mina thought in her head. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter