The BEGINNING

The Scheduler

 

♥ yoosu is real ♥ ♥ ♥ yoosu is real ♥♥ ♥ yoosu is real ♥

When one life ends, a new one begins...when one gets lost, another will be found.

♥ yoosu is real ♥ ♥ ♥ yoosu is real ♥ ♥ yoosu is real ♥

A/N: I guess being sick for a while has its perks (despite the pain on the body and the pain in the pocket, lol…)
Since I got so bored, I finally decided to check my stories and finish watching the 1st episode of the Kdrama 49days (inspiration for this fic). 
I have planned a different path to take as I write the story but with the achiness that I still feel,
I finally gave in to the urge of adapting some scenes from that 1
st episode 
BUT
I’d like to make it clear that if ever you have seen the drama, don’t expect this to be a complete take off from that because this isn’t. 
I've only seen the 1st episode and might watch the others if I have time but I'm still uncertain and I want the story to go as I want it to be. 
I have yet to decide how this fic is going to end, however, be assured it will end happily with YooSu together.

♥ yoosu is real ♥ ♥ ♥ yoosu is real ♥ ♥ yoosu is real ♥

 

Chapter One
 

“Each day a life is brought forth into the world and another ceases to exist.

When one is born, one dies…this happens everywhere and this is how life is.

Change…the only thing that's constant and life's not even an exception."  ~PYS

 

♥ ♥ yoosu♥ ♥ yoosu♥ ♥ yoosu♥ ♥ 

 

In the heart of Seoul, atop the highest tower, the one called ‘the Scheduler’ looks over his turf. Waiting for the next soul that needed to be led to the light…he passes his time playing the piano until it is time to fulfill his schedule.

Down below, a young man with a squeaky, high pitched voice entered the imposing domain that houses the executive offices of the Kim Conglomerate. It’s nearly time for office hours to end so many employees are already making their way to the lobby when the mentioned man announced,

“I’m getting married!”

The only son and heir apparent of the multi-billion dollar Kim empire shouted at the top of his lungs, right in the middle of the reception area of their head office in the business district of Seoul, shocking most of their employees…not because of his declaration since his exuberant and carefree nature is something they are accustomed to…but because of his high pitch squeals that tend to break glasses whenever he unleashes them.

Totally unbecoming and quite childish for someone of his age and stature, it never stopped JunSu from acting like a kid on sugar high. He bounces and prances around, hugging all within his reach.  After getting over the initial bewilderment, due to their ‘soon-to-be-boss-in-a-few-months-time’s act, the employees, as well as all of the people present, they cheered him on. JunSu, on the other hand, continues with his 'seemingly gliding around' (yeah like an angel gently strolling over the clouds^^) whispering in a sing song voice…

“I’m getting married…I’m going to get married, lalalalalala…”

This action earned giggles amongst the female employees who love him so much. Well, he treats them as his family, so it’s quite fair that they accept his eccentric behaviour.^^

When his high finally subsides...just a bit, he went to the reception area and asked the operator to connect him to his father.

After a couple of rings, the call was answered by his dad. Yes, it is the direct line…the line reserved by daddy dearest for his son’s use alone.

"여보세요*..."

When he never got a reply, he pouted and then he heard a chuckle from the other end of the line.

“Don’t pout princess.”

“Appa…so cruel! Hmph!”

“I’m just kidding baby. So what do you want?”

At that, the pout was wiped away in an instant and a squeal once again filled the air,

“I’m getting married appa!”

♥ yoosu is real ♥♥ yoosu is real ♥♥ yoosu is real ♥

Some days after, the best pals Eun-Hae are panicking while aboard HyukJae’s sedan, DongHae is on the driver's seat manning the car.

“Aish, Hyukkie-ah, I told you to have your a/c fixed but you never listened,” the guy named Donghae said while waiting for the vehicles in front of them to move while glancing at his passengers, seated on the backseat, through the rear view mirror.

“Yah, shut up Fishie!” the man who was busy fanning his friend who is seated beside him countered.

“Tell that to yourself Monkey face,” the other retaliated.

“Aish, shut up lovers! Concentrate on me," the third passenger crossed.

Unknown to JunSu, his best friends exchanged bashful glances while faint rosy hues slowly paint their cheeks.

The attention only went back to the very important person of the day…the bride, errr…groom-to-be when he said,

“Ottoke…I will be late for my own engagement party,”JunSu sighs as he looks forlornly at the heavy, unmoving traffic that they were trapped in.

Immediately, the one called monkey face got off the car and after surveying the street he said, "Get out of the car, now!” 

“”What?” was uttered by today’s VIP.

“We have to run to make it to your engagement party Susu-ah.”"

JunSu stared at him with unbelieving eyes while the other couldn't help but shout from his seat,

“Yah,Hyuk---monkey face! Are you out of your mind?” 

“Shut up flounder and help me haul off this big–butted duck.”

JunSu is aghast at the what he was referred to as while DongHae fumed asking his soon-to-be-ex-pal just to make sure if he heard right,

“What did you just call me?”

“Flounder, got a problem with that?”

“Oh, then you should be Sebastian," answered Fishie.

“And I could be Ariel and Eric 'my-prince-ChangMin' will rot waiting for me to come and we can all just film Little Mermaid 3 in the process,” sighed the youngest one while rolling his eyes exasperatedly at his hyungs.

The two continued to bicker and didn’t even hear what JunSu said.

“Should I then call you clownfish?” HyukJae queried with mirth in his eyes, totally enjoying the fact that he gets on the other's nerve effortlessly.

“I’m not Nemo you--- you…” DongHae stuttered while searching for a right word to call the other.

At this, Hyukkie went to the other side of the car to get closer to his friend and with just an inch separating their faces, he asked,

“Cat got your tongue, goldfish?”

The nearness, however, has a different effect on the other who got mesmerized by the orbs staring back at him.

“Ummmm, guys…I love you both and all and I know you love bickering like an old married couple. I also am aware that you both at subtlety when it comes to flirting…and now is definitely not the right time to go all googly eyed at each other….” JunSu started and though both his best friends heard him, they were only half aware since they are half in EunHae land prompting the youngest to squeak out in his ear piercing voice…

“Stop eye ing each other and get me to my engagement...NOW!!!!!!!!!! Or you two would never get to experience the lust&love you both try so hard to deny yourselves because I will personally kill the both of you even before you admit to realizing that glaring fact!”

Okay, that was uncalled for...and best pals Eun-Hae never thought they are that obvious but that finally got both guys attention back to JunSu. Nobody wants a pissed off Junnie, more so, a swearing prince(ss) is definitely a no-no! As nice and as sweet a sweetheart he can be, once he is pissed, which happens like once in a decade, nobody knows what could make him stop.

Just a stone throw away from the rambunctious lot of three best friends, a very handsome man serenades a passing spirit and the girl obviously has the hots for the man on the motorcycle when she simply got on the back of his ride, held on to him tightly and they sped off to a night the girl, who is scheduled to proceed to her final destination, would definiely never forget.

♥ yoosu is real ♥ ♥ ♥ yoosu is real ♥♥ ♥ yoosu is real ♥
Just a short chapter. i need to get better first. but hopefully, i COULd update in a day or two...this &/or the other FICS.^^
comments please!!! that would surely make me well.
<3
OH, AND this chapter is dedicated to you and to  THOSE WHO HAVE SUBSCRIBED.^__~

 

*여보세요 is Yeoboseo meaning Hello (when on the phone)