Feeling You Shouldn't Have

Intense

Mina heard lots of rumors about Im Nayeon, but she never thought her brother would be one of her victim.

She stared at the body that laid unconscious on the white room, his hand got bandage and the nurse busy coming back and forth to set on the IV on him. Her heart broke into million pieces as she kept holding on her brother's hand.

"I promise you, she will come and apologize to you, kneeling"

Mina wiped her tears, she walked from the room as she only have one thing in her mind, to search for Im Nayeon.

********************

"Apologize to my brother, he's in the hospital because of you"

"Who?"

"Kai Myoui"

"Ah, him. Mianhae~"

Nayeon apologized half-heartedly as she walked away, left Mina speechless for her cold reaction. She clenched her fists and gritted her teeth as she walked back to her house.

Mina started to make the plan, she would make Nayeon's life miserable just like what she did to her brother, Kai.

"Just wait and see"

*****

Nayeon sighed as she took all the flyer about her rumor, the girls started gossiping about her the moment she walked on the hall, every boys stared at her with the dirty look as she kept walking to her class.

Nayeon sat on the class quietly when a text from a new number popped on her screen. She read it and sighed again.

"So it's you, Myoui Mina"

 Nayeon tried to ignore the boy that started to flirt with her.

"Will you come to my place if i give you $100?"

Nayeon glared at him, she stared at the boy from head to toe.

"Nah, you're not my type at all"

"Don't act like you no need any money"

"Please, stop talking to me"

"How about $150? Deal?"

The boy started to touch Nayeon's thigh as he smirked, Nayeon showed her rbf. The boy snorted as he moved from Nayeon's seat.

Nayeon sighed heavily as she looked outside the window once the class started.

'What a good day!'

Nayeon walked to the gate when some boys stopped her. She ruffled her hair as she talked harsh to the boys to leave her alone.

"Seriously, get out of my sight!"

"Oh, come on. We will pleasure you, we will also paid you double"

"For heaven sake, i'm not a call-girl. So please shut your mouth up"

"Geez, you still speak so high as if you're not a who need money"

Nayeon furiously kicked and slapped the boys before she left them. She bit her lips hard as she walked to the bus station while kept holding on her books.

Nayeon called the number and waited for the person to answer the call.

"Yes?"

"What do you want?"

"I told you to apologize but you didn't"

"I did apologize"

"You just do it half heartedly"

Nayeon sighed as she ruffled her hair in frustration. She then asked to meet Mina somewhere near.

Mina sipped her coffee, elegantly. She looked like that high-class girl who never have time to chat but do business. Meanwhile, Nayeon just wore her usual training clothes, since she prefer wearing comfortable clothes instead of looking classy. Though she is in indeed in high class cafe that Mina recommended.

Nayeon kept sighing as she stared at the girl in front of her.

Mina only said few words, but that's enough to make Nayeon sighed heavily.

"Kneel in front of my brother and apologize, kiss his feet so i will cleared your name at school"

"Do you really hate me that much, Myoui Mina?"

"I hate you to death"

"If i did all that you ask, will you stop bothering me?"

"Depend"

"You are sick, did you know that?"

"It's all because you hurted the one i loved the most"

"Will you believe me that if this isn't even my fault?"

"Don't freaking talk about who's wrong or right with me. I already know your past and all"

"Do you really believe i'm a call-girl who is only looking for money?" 
"People believe it whole heartedly"

Mina smirked as she stirred her coffee, Nayeon sighed again as she stood up.

"Have a good day, Myoui ssi"

Mina threw the paper of Nayeon's ads with her real phone number in front of her along with her address.

Nayeon grab on Mina's collar shirt as she glared at her.

"Stop this sickening game, Myoui"

"Not until you beg for forgiveness from my brother"

"I don't care whoever your brother is, but don't try to play with me. I could fight back if i wanted to"

"Oh, really? Let's see then"

"Myoui Mina, you really are crazy!"

"I am, now you know"

**********

Nayeon is having a hard time because the rumour Mina spread for her. She even gets detention for a week because of it, because nobody trust whatever she said.

Nayeon use her time for working part time job that is far from her house because no one will hire someone like Nayeon who is rumoured as a call girl.

She even change her phone number because many erts start calling her in the middle of the night.

Nayeon works in a small cafe, she works hard to pay for her daily expense until someone call her new number. Nayeon sigh heavily before she answer it.

"What do you want Myoui Mina?"

"Good thing you remember my number, how is it? Do you like working there?"

Nayeon looks around and see someone she avoids the most standing outside the cafe, she holds her fist tight. Mina waves at her as she smirk, Nayeon quickly turn around and continue her work.

Nayeon secretly wish the one who enter the cafe is just a new customer she doesn't know, but here she is, Myoui Mina, sitting in front of her and start ordering her.

"Hey, commoner, i'm talking to you"

Mina stare at Nayeon who is standing in front of her quietly.

"Okay, i'll repeat your order miss, one strawberry cheesecake and iced americano. Is that right?"

"You're so stubborn, i see"

Mina smirk and motion her to sit in front of her. Nayeon refuse to sit so Mina call the owner of the cafe. Nayeon quickly sit as she hold Mina's hand under the table as she beg her not to make her get fired on her first day.

"How are you Jeongyeon unnie?"

Mina shakes hand with the owner of the cafe. Jeongyeon smiles as she answer her.

"I'm good, how are you? It's been a long time since your last visit."

"I'm sorry, i was busy taking care of things"

"I see, how is your father?"

"He's good"

"Oh, right. Can i borrow your worker first? I need to talk with her for a bit"

"Oh, sure. We're not that busy today"

"Okay, thanks Jeongyeon unnie"

Mina smiles softly as Jeongyeon nods and leave her with Nayeon.

"J..just tell me what should i do to make you stop bothering me"

"I told you, kneel on my brother and beg fir his forgiveness"

Nayeon hold her fists and nods weakly.

"Okay, i get it. I will do that..."

"Good, you should have done that on the first place. Here, the address"

Mina throw her note in front of Nayeon and leave. Nayeon sigh heavily as she hold the note.

**********

Kai wakes up and finds Mina stand in front of him, she smiles as she keep holding on his hand.

"You finally wake up, thank goodness"

"Where am i?"

"In the hospital, you've been here for ten days"

"Ten days? Oh, i need to see someone"

Kai tries to sit but Mina tell him not to. Mina call someone who is suddenly coming into the room. Nayeon keep looking down as she walk closer to Kai Myoui.

"Now apologize"

Mina tell Nayeon sternly, Nayeon nods weakly as she suddenly kneel down.

"...i'm sorry"

Kai quickly stand up and tries to make Nayeon stand up as he feel guilty.

"No, no. This is not your fault, i was the one who did wrong to you. I'm sorry"

Kai suddenly kneel down in front of Nayeon, Mina keep blinking as she puzzled with the situation she just see right now.

"What is this? Why are you apologize to her? She's the one who breaks your heart. This commoner is such a wh***"

Mina gets mad at Nayeon who is still kneeling, when Kai suddenly stand up and slap Mina's cheek.

"Don't say such thing to her. You know nothing!"

Mina frown as she hold her cheek, she's never get scolded before, Kai really treat her like princess most of the time but because of Nayeon she just get harsh treatment.

Mina glares at Nayeon before she walk away from the room.

"I hate you, so much!"

Nayeon sigh heavily, she stand up as she glance at Kai.

"Why did you do that to her? It's not her fault though"

"I will tell her the truth"

"You shouldn't, you promise me"

"She need to know that at least"

"Please, Kai. She hates me already"

"I will tell her to apologize to you"

"Just let her"

Nayeon shake her head, she leaves after she tell Kai to get well soon. Nayeon walks to her apartment and rest. She's been going through a lot today, all she need is just sleep.

***********

Mina doesn't see Nayeon at all today, Kai told her everything last night. She feels guilty now, she wants to apologize whole-heartedly for being mean to her.

"I was the one who is bad here, i told her i will keep her secret for liking you by being in a relationship with me. I was blind by love, i really love her, but she loves you....Mina. It's hard to see that back then, so i tried to end my life but i just causing much trouble for both of you. I'm sorry, i did wrong..."

Mina keep asking for Nayeon to people who is on her class. She just find out that Nayeon decide to resign as she's going back to her hometown.

Mina look for her at the station, she keep searching for her after she ask to lot of people who knows Nayeon. Mina has been running around the station for two hours straight but she still can't find her at all. Mina sit on the bench as she feel frustrated with herself.

"What should i do now? Where are you? I just want to apologize, i really am sorry"

Mina sobs quietly as she keep rubbing her eyes. Her guilt makes Mina frustrated at herself. The last train just pass by now. She wipes her own tears as she bite her lips hard when someone give her a handkerchief.

Mina glance at the person that is standing in front of her. She quickly stand up and hug the girl she's searching for.

"I'm so sorry, i shouldn't...."

"It's fine"

"I thought....you was...."

"I need to go now"

"No, please don't go"

"I have nothing else to do here now"

"No, i beg you. Don't leave"

Mina stare at Nayeon as she keep sobbing, Nayeon look at her sadly. Mina can see the hurt inside that eyes, so she hugs her tighter.

"Please forgive me"

"Why are you here? I did all you asked for"

"I'm so sorry, please don't go"

Mina holds her both hands as she stare at her, she stops crying but this time Nayeon is the one who crying. So Mina hug her again.

"I'm sorry that i hurt you. I'm just.....sorry.."

"You are so cruel..."

"I'm sorry...please forgive me"

Mina keep hugging her tight, Nayeon is still sobbing in her arms but she slowly hug her back.

*********

Mina let Nayeon rest her head on Mina's shoulder, the girl is sleeping. They are on the car as Mina tell the driver to bring them to her mansion. Mina hold her hand and kiss the back of her hand softly as she promise to herself to take care of Nayeon more after Kai choose to study abroad last night.

"Please take care of her, she really loves you, Mina"

"I will, i promise"

**********

"So this is how you turn on this vacuum cleaner"

"Ugh, it's hard. Why the instruction is so confusing Minari"

"Gosh, you really got on my nerves at times Im Nayeon"

"Whatever, you love me anyway"

Nayeon let out her tongue as she hug Mina's waist. Mina kiss her cheek and hug her back.

"You're lucky i do"

"Yeah, really lucky"

Nayeon smiles wide as she snuggles on Mina's embrace.

*************

Uh, hi. Thank you for subscribing this oneshot. This is my first time writing it so uh...i hope you all will like this. Thank you for the comments and upvotes too. Thank you so much