A new contact

What about my dreams?

Yoseob POV:

 

I lost my breath for a moment and my heart started beating really, really fast and loud, so I hoped he didn’t hear. He was soooo handsome. Like asgfdjkltkmaskrigah-handsome!

The way I was looking at him at him must have been kind of weird and scary since I was probably staring like a freak, and I wouldn’t be surprised if drool was hanging out of the corner of my mouth. “What? Why are you looking at me like that?” he asked and it shook me out of ‘wow-he’s-ing-handsome-can-I-keep-him?’ state.

“Oh uhm, sorry” I said and looked down to hide my blush.

“What are you doing out here at this time anyway? Shouldn’t  you be home doing your homework or sleep or something?” he asked.

“Eh?! I’m older than that!” I pouted.

“Oh, sorry! It’s just that you have such a cute face that you..uhm..awkward” he whispered the last part.

“It’s fine, I’ve heard it before” I said and smiled a little.

 

“So what are you doing here? It’s late for anyone, really”

“I fought with my parents, stormed out of the house and somehow I ended up here”

“Oh” he sighed. “I know we just met, and you probably have your own friends, but if you want to talk about it..”

“Thanks.. Are you going that way?” I asked and pointed to the direction to where I had come from.

“Yeh”

“Can I join you? I should probably go back now anyway”

“Sure, that would be nice!”

I blushed a little again.

 

The first three minutes we just walked in an awkward silence which was actually not all that awkward.

Does that even make sense?

I took a deep breath.

“It’s the first time I’ve fought with my parents”

I know I just met him and all, but there’s something about him that makes me want to talk to him.

He seems like a person that is easy to talk to, and a nice and caring person as well!

“It’s fine if you don’t want to talk about it Yoseob-ah. That’s what you have friends for”

“I-I don’t have any friends” I whispered.

That is not 100% true. I do have the friends my father picked out for me.

The snobby ones from rich families that I can’t stand.

But I’m not sure I want to call those peoples friends.

I felt Doojoon send me a surprised glance, but I kept my gaze lowered to the ground.

“You don’t have any friends? Why?”

“My father thinks friends are overestimated so I’m not allowed to have any friends”

“And that was what you fought about?”

I shook my head. “Ani”

“Then what?”

I took a deep, raggy breath.

“ItoldthemthatIthinkImightbegayandtheydidn’ttakeitwithasmile” I said so fast that I didn’t  even understand it myself.

“Ok sorry, I did not understand a word you just said”

“I t-told them that I t-think I’m g-gay” I stuttered.

“Oh”

 

Just as I feared; another homophobic.

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

“I think I’ll just turn again so you don’t have to walk with a disgusting person like me” I said and turned. But I didn’t get very far, though, before Doojoon grabbed my wrist.

“No! I didn’t mean it like that! I’m not homophobic or anything. I actually have friends that are gay”

I turned to look at his asgfdjkltkmaskrigah-handsome face.

“If you don’t believe me you can meet them tomorrow” I didn’t answer. “We are going to have lunch at the little café on the other side of this park”

 

Isn’t that my cafe?

 

“If you want to join-“

I nodded eagerly before he could finish his sentence.

“Ok! If you just give me your number I’ll call you”

 

And with that I gave him my number and he promised to call me the next day.

We parted ways not long after that and my heart was still racing when I got home.

 

Home. Oh …

~*~*~*~*~

A/N: Okay, so I know it’s a little boring now, but just bear with it for a little while, I promise it’ll get better. This just had to be done so you know a little bit of Yoseob’s life. In the next chapter there will also be Doojoon’s POV so I hope that helps a little!

Thank you all for commenting, subscribing and ofc reading my story, hwaiting! ;)