I'm not your hyung

What about my dreams?

Yoseob POV:

I woke up when my phone made a sound; it was a message.

 

To: Yoseob

From: Unknown number

-Annyeong! Are you awake?

 

I thought for a while. The only person that came to my mind was Doojoon. It has to be him.

 

To: unknown number

From: Yoseob

-Annyeong! Doojoon right? ^^

 

Few seconds went by before I got an answer.

 

To: Yoseob

From: unknown number

-kekeke~ neh ;)

I take that as that you are indeed awake?

 

To: Doojoon ^^

From: Yoseob

-kekeke. I am now :P

 

To: Yoseob

From: Doojoon ^^

-sorry sorry!

We are going for lunch in two hours, if you want to join us just meet up by the café I told you about

 

To: Doojoon ^^

From: Yoseob

-I’ll be there ^^

 

And with that I put my phone down and went to clean myself up.

 

~*~*~*~

 

Two hours went by pretty quickly and soon I was standing outside my café.

I pushed the door open and a small bell sound was heard.

“Welcome sir, what-“ the male stopped mid-sentence as he obviously recognized me.

“Yoseob-hyung! Is it really you? You never come visit us nor me anymore” he said and hugged me.

“Hi Kikwang” I smiled and hugged him back.

Actually Kikwang is a person I really would like to call my friend but, as my father told me, I can’t.

He is only a person who is working for me.

We had something like a friendship before, but it somewhat ended when I couldn’t visit this place anymore. I have to study so I can be the respectable heir of our company as everyone want me to.

 

“So what are you doing here?” Kikwang asked.

“I’m just meeting up with an acquaintance”

“An acquaintance? Why can’t you just call him or her a friend? You sound just like your old man”

I flinched at the sound of that. I didn’t want to sound like my father. I don’t want to be compared him in any way at all, he’s mean.

Kikwang must have notice me flinching, or he still just knows me too well.

“Sorry, I know you don’t want to hear that, but it’s true”

I sighed. I know I do and something have to change.

“You’re right. I’m meeting up with a friend”

“Don’t stand here talking to me then, go!”

I chuckled. He’s still as kind as I remember him.

 

I looked around and saw Doojoon sitting with three others. He waved at me and I hurried over.

 

Doojoon POV:

 

I was sitting in the small, cozy café with my friends, waiting for Yoseob to come walking in through the door.

We were laughing and having fun when I heard the small bell signalizing someone entered, or left the café.

My gaze shot up and my eyes soon landed on the small guy I had been waiting for.

 

The waiter named Kikwang was soon by his side and I expected it to go fast and smoothly when Yoseob explain that he’s meeting up with someone. But that wasn’t the case.

As soon as Kikwang looked at Yoseob his face lit up and he pulled the equally small guy into a hug.

They stood there talking for a while and I felt my mood dropping slowly by each passing second.

 

Why are they talking?

Do they know each other? But Yoseob said he doesn’t have any friends. Did he lie to me?

Nooo! Why would he lie about that?

 

I felt stupid.

No one lies about having friends or not. Well someone does, but.. aish! You know what I mean.

Suddenly Yoseob looked my direction and I waved at him.

“Hi Yoseob” I said and caught everyone’s attention.

I wanted to stand up and hug him like Kikwang had done, but since this was only the second time I met him it would probably have been kind of weird.

“Annyeong!” he greeted us and bowed a little to each of us.

“So you are Yoseob. Doojoon told us about you” Hyunseung said cheerfully “Sit down”

“Yeh~” Yoseob answered and sat down on the free seat next to me.

“Aaaw, how cute!” Hyunseung said and smiled, which made Yoseob blush and Junhyung huff.

Hyunseung looked over at his boyfriend.

“Don’t tell me you’re jealous because of that?”

Junhyung snorted as an answer to Hyunseung and the latter chuckled.

“Excuse my boyfriend, he becomes jealous of everyone and everything so easily”

“I do not!” Junhyung protested.

“Uhu, okay!” Hyunseung said with an ironic tone and rolled his eyes playfully.

“Haha, ok so it’s Doojoon-hyung, Hyunseung-hyung, Junhyung-hyung.. “ Suddenly Yoseob burst out laughing “Hahah, hyung-hyung” We all started laughing with him.

Junhyung’s name will forever be funny to new people.

“But I don’t know your name yet hyung” Yoseob looked at Dongwoon and we all started laughing again. Except Yoseob that is, since he doesn’t understand what is so funny.

 

“I’m Dongwoon, and I’m probably not your hyung”

“You’re not my hyung? Seriously?” Yoseob looked genuinely surprised. “But you look so..old”

And once again we started laughing. I’m starting to grow really tired in my jaws.

“I know, but I’m born in 1991”

“I’m a whole year older than you?!”

This guy is just too cute.

 

A/N: I'll leave you with this for now and the next update will be on Saturday or Sunday :) Thank you all for your support!