2nd half of the year

2017

 The next day later, Shinyoung and her friends stay at the class and continue learning as usual because they don’t want to miss a subject but the teacher actually pretty excited with this whole graduation because they’ll be wearing pretty and expensive clothes. So, everyone is happy. The teacher keeps asking the students; especially girls, what will they wear on graduation day. Of course the answer is no then the day came, and boom! Every girls are wearing something extraordinary. That is one of the main cause that makes Shinyoung self-esteem lower. She actually hates that because she doesn’t even have self-confident and it makes Shinyoung feel worse. What worse is that, Shinyoung hates to say that she might still bothered with her ex- crush. Which is Shinyoung and that thick Seungcheol will be at the graduation. Moreover, that thick man is sitting in front of her and that couldn’t be worse than that. ‘Life .’

 Fortunately to her kismet, there’s a man makes her feel deliriously. That one man came and knock at the class door, and that makes Shinyoung and her friends shut their mouth when they saw whose coming. Shinyoung just couldn’t hide her excitement because it feels like her dream comes true. Her little crush entered her class just to look for the president and vice president. Shinyoung glowers a little at the vice president because she’s a girl and she swears that she saw her little crush kinda talk to that vice president. ‘Or maybe not?’ She thought. She knows she is being childish to get jealous over someone who wouldn’t even spare a glance on her but she can’t help it because the vice president is so damn beautiful and everyone likes her because she’s ing smart and so elegant. It makes Shinyoung a little annoy because Shinyoung is the type of tough and rugged girl but she still has soft spot and consideration in her.

 

 Later, she saw that vice president is back and she quickly asked the girl. “Oh, it’s nothing. I was asked to meet Mrs Yang because she needs to ask how many students in our class attend the graduation.” Shinyoung formed an o and asked again. “Did he talks to you?” That vice president girl grins. “Nah, don’t worry he didn’t talk to me at all.” Yeah, that’s right peeps. That vice president knew Shinyoung likes her little crush. And Shinyoung feels relieved because that girl already has a boyfriend that she’s been loyal to.

 Then, Shinyoung is staring outside the class and saw her little crush is walking to her class. She widened her eyes and quickly look away because they just had an eye contact for a second but that still makes Shinyoung feels happy. ‘Oh no, he saw me.’ Then, one of her friend, Chaeyeon looks at her weirdly. “Dokyeom saw me staring at him.” Her friend tched and shook her head. “Isn’t that supposed to be good because he saw you?” Shinyoung shook vigorously. “He might think I’m some kind of creeper who stare at him all the time.”

 Chaeyeon guffaws, “Then, that it’s your fault for staring at him for so long.”

 

 

 Finally, D-day has come and Shinyoung is more than excited. No, she’s mixed feeling. Nervous, happy, worried and everything. She’s too nervous because she knows other girls might be wearing something extravagant for the graduation whilst she just wear whatever dress she has. She’s worried if someone might judge her because she’s wearing a make- up, which she wanted it and asked for her sister to do her make up. She felt like wearing make- up is the only way to make her look more beautiful but then at the moment she arrives there, she feels her self- confident dropped down low. She thought by wearing those might help her to confident with herself as she knew that Choi thick Seungcheol will be there. So she just want to try to make herself confident in front of him. But, nevertheless she feels like it’s a burden wearing a make- up. Because she never knows that once you wear a make- up, you need to touch up. And she’s too lazy for that.

 She enter the hotel with her fellow members and she feel so embarrass to walk in the hotel as she saw many male students is lounging at the lobby. ‘Urgh, this is burden.’ She wants to rub the make- up off but once she enters the washroom and saw all the female students are busy with make- up. And damned she was right about all the girls wearing something extravagant with their make- up look almost like a celebrity. “I don’t think they will take this thing too seriously because damn, we’re just like a potato.” Hana said as soon as she saw all the 21st century girl wearing make- up. “We always end up like this.” Shinyoung sighs as she’s trying to not feel uncomfortable. “Whatever it is, we get to eat.”

 

 As Shinyoung and her fellows sit at their respective seat, Shinyoung seriously feel more burden is coming because that thick and heart- killer is sitting in front of her and that is something she doesn’t want. “Ugh, he’s blocking the view.” She says to Hana because yeah, Choi Seungcheol is blocking her view to look at her little crush at the front, which is sitting at the corner of the stage with his band mate.

 Then, she feels like someone stare at her and yeah, that Choi Seungcheol just look at her in a glance. ‘Now you wanna take a look at me?’ She shook her head as she anticipates for her little crush to play his instruments. “I saw him trying to look at you.” Hana, who sits next to her smirks. “Well, it still bothering me because she disturbing my view.”

 

 

 After all the ceremony, eat and whatsoever, Shinyoung and her friends take pictures together. Her guy friend asked to take a photo together with Shinyoung then her friends just couldn’t shut their mouth and teased. Shinyoung just pretends as if it’s normal. Her friends actually take a lot of shot with the same pose and say ‘closer’. Her friends are such a tease.

 Later, she finally saw her little crush outside the ballroom and nudges Hana. “But he’s asleep. I don’t want to disturb him.” Her little crush is napping outside the ballroom and that makes Shinyoung adores him. ‘How a person can looks so adorable.’ She thoughts. To her luck, her little crush is awake and she have no guts to talk with him. Then, with her friends help she finally get to take a photo with her little crush. And that moment she feels like she’s dreaming. Her crush is standing too close to her and smile but her friends say she should go closer. “It’s okay. I get a photo with him, so it’s fine.”

 That day is just a very happy day to her and she will never forget and regret going to the senior year day.