1st half of the year

2017

Starting from making a new book, new life to moving to a new place, meeting new people with different kind of characters. Having first crush in a new place, having a secret admire to fall in love in the last year of high school. Hard moment and fight with best friend to rekindled. And having a betrayer amongst friends with a hypocrite friend make this young girl becomes more aware with friends that she chose. Also an unexpected event happens, to your dreams come true and there's no word that Park Shinyoung can say to tell how much meaningful this year for her. 2017 has so many things happened surround her and there's no where she will forget about it easily. It's a memory to her. A meaningful memory in her life that taught her many things.

 

 Shinyoung have a crush on her junior and still crushing on the boy. Unbeknownst to her, there is someone admiring her from a far. She never knew it's going to be her friend because all she could see is her crush. Although she knows, her crush wouldn't spare a glance on her but she still wants to keep that feeling. She thought her friend and she is just having some close friendship between a boy and a girl. But it turns out, he likes her. How did Shinyoung found out was when her girlfriends keep on woo-ing to her whenever her guy friend came or approached them? At first, she didn't believe that but when that guy proved to her and her friends just give that 'I-told-you-so' face.

 

 Shinyoung might show to others that just how she is when someone but the truth is, she never want this to happen. She don't want someone to like her or what because she doesn't know how to react and how to act around them. Besides, she has never experience love so she's afraid if someone will trick her just like what happened to her after she found out her guy friend.

 

 

 In February, everything happened in a swift. She never know she will be this broken with her other crush. The same old crush. Lucky for her it was just a short feeling or else she might to take vengeful on that guy. It all started with when she enticed the guy with a mysterious look, approaching her from the back. It's like back hugging her but it wasn't. Then, she turned around just to fall in his embrace. That was the beginning of her; she thought it was 'a miracle' but it’s actually not. It was all stupid act. That badass managed to make her fall in love with him, who happens to have a girlfriend. A younger girlfriend, way younger than her and the guy. She was so mad because if he didn't like her then show the way how it supposed to be, not attract her more. He gives her hope way too much and she crushed. All because of that Choi Sungcheol, who said he's not a picky person when it comes to love. But her girlfriend is beautiful and cute than her and that makes Shinyoung self-esteem become lower. That's when she starts to ignore and take a revenge on him. It sounds childish and stupid for her act but she wants to show and to prove that he can't mess up with any girl that he wants. 

 

 Then, she realised love is not important and focus on her academics. She thought that was the reason why her best friend standing far from her and that stupid 'love spell' made her exam ranking dropped. She regrets everything but she's thankful also because if that didn't happen then, she wouldn't learn. She learnt a lot from the unexpected event and try her best to make sure she won't repeat the same thing.

 

 

 

 A couple months later, she proved to the guy that she has completely move on from him because she starts to make fun of him and Choi Seungcheol couldn't believe that. Ever since then, her guy friend and she became close back but there's still a gap between them. Shinyoung is still not comfortable with him liking her. But, they're still friend. Shinyoung, her girlfriends and her guy friend always spend time together for study because he's pretty smart boy. Then, someday, her little crush seems to find out about Shinyoung crushing on him it's just she's not sure. This happened when school held book festival for a week. Shinyoung has been staring at the boy ever since he was searching for the book that he wanted. Then suddenly, her little crush came to the booth where Shinyoung and one of her friend is. He stands a little too close to Shinyoung because of the crowds then that's when her little mischief friend shout his 'name'. His secret name that Shinyoung created especially for him. Shinyoung widened her eyes and quickly walk away from her little crush, grabbing her friend's arm. "Why'd you do that?" Her friend just laughs looking at how blushing Shinyoung is. "Oh come on. He wouldn't know that is him."

 

 "But, what if he knows? You yelled his name."

 

 "He wouldn't know. He might thought that we called one of our friends but your action just now make it obvious." Her friends rolled her eyes as if she's not satisfied with Shinyoung. Don't get wrong but that's how Shinyoung's friend is.

"Urghh fine. But if he finds out, that will be your fault." Hana chuckled. "I don't want the same thing happened." She mumbled but Hana is quick to catch. "Nah, I'm sure he's nice. Trust me if I approve that's mean he's fine."

 

 "If not, then that's what happened to you and that thick man." Shinyoung gawked and both of them guffawed at the name that Hana gave. "Where do you get such name?"

 

 It's a rehearsal for senior year graduation day. Shinyoung couldn't be more than excited about it. Finally they'll end their high school life in a few months and they finally get their freedom. Get the chance to do many things that they can't do throughout the school life. It's not something fool but more like outdoor activities. Yesterday they had their briefing about rehearsal and they did their rehearsal for a short time. Today, they will have full rehearsal for graduation and the students are more than excited. Shinyoung is so happy that she saw her little crush is standing at the stage with band equipment’s. 'Oh my god! He's going to be there, playing instruments.' She squealed inside and her friends saw him as well when they heard the music started. "Damn, girl. You're so lucky." 

 

 "It's this what we called fate?" Her other friend named Nayoung smirks, knowing how much happy Shinyoung is right now. "I wonder if my crush will be there or not." Nayoung clasped her hand and look up, dreamily. Shinyoung chuckles at how fairy-tale she is but that's her friend. Smartass yet savage. She likes that. 

 

 Shinyoung is standing inside the hall with Hana and Nayoung then, she saw her little crush is walking at the front. "Go and greet him." Hana nudges her but Shinyoung is too shy and scared. Scared if it's too early to tell him even though it’s already been two years since she set her eyes on him. She also scared if the event will repeat if she's not being cautious. "Come on, age is number. Just like what you said. If it comes to love then age isn't a big problem." Nayoung nods, agreed with Hana. "You said that to us but the fact is you're a coward as well. You can't be doctor love if you yourself are like this." Shinyoung pouts and honestly, she feels hurt by listening from her friend. But she keeps it cool. "Well, he's gone now. I guess if he's my fate then we'll see again." 

 

 

 

Hi, hello annyeong!

I thought of posting this yesterday but I fell asleep. I also thought of making this story as oneshot but it seems like I have more to write in this story hehehe

Anyway, happy new year to all of you although I'm already late for this. Remember that you are always be loved and don't forget to take care of yourself. Remember, LOVE YOURSELF ;D

Love, Smelissa