2. Steaming Pot

Royal meets Golden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's POV

After a while, I saw the cashier gestering that my order is coming up. That's a first, I found it so odd when she was waving her hands to let me know my order is done and ready to go. But I must've been a little too harsh on her to visibly gulp. First, let's just get the coffee and then apologize to her. I was walking towards the counter and yes! finally I was feeling a little better to get my badly needed coffee but then all of a sudden.... 'Ahhhh'

 

Lisa's POV

Aisshh I've been here for ages, I'll just leave now. I have to go to shopping with unnie just like I promised and if I'm late I'm pretty sure she will catastrate me for sure! I forgot to let jennie unnie know that I was meeting up with him so I better hurry up and start walking out to catch a taxi.

I quickly got up and took my half filled cup of coffee which was still warm because I had just ordered it but ah I guess I'll just dump it for now. As I put my bag on my shoulder and fixed my hair I didnot notice that there was someone walking past me. I had quickly taken a step and colilded with whoever it was and when I opened my eyes...

I found honey eyes staring at me. Those eyes that were so pretty that  me in and were sparkling which I found to be irresistibly charming before I snapped out of it. Did I say staring? nah he was clearly glaring at me. I looked down to find my coffee all over him and a little on my black shirt.

How funny both of us were wearing a black shirt. His black shirt was dripping with coffee and the droplets fell on the floor. I opened my mouth in horro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter