10. The masks

Royal meets Golden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bam bam's POV

I was already it at the venue taking care of the things, I need to set up things like giving a few songs and playlists to the DJ.

 

All of a sudden I was given a list of guests who were about to come to the club for the evening. My friend was the owner of the club and he was quick to catch my puzzled look.

 

I just didnot understand why I did even get the list, hence the puzzled look. He simply smiled and told me they could be vaious kinds of people at the club so it's better to be a little careful than be sorry.

 

Now, we all were quite vigilant due to the fact that all of us were celebrities and we were/are closely followed and examined every time we set a foot out of our houses.

 

But still, I think it's better to be safe than sorry. So I quickly order a few party masks: the kind we use in a ball or something similar in manner.

 

Just a few minutes more and let's get this party started.

Lisa's POV


Wohoof!!!! We reached on time, well you could say barely but we made it. I saved my wallet again, I don't want to see my baby empty like the time when jennie unnie literally made me and bam pay for all her things just because I was late.

 

But nonetheless I'm happy that I get to live cause I know jennie unnie hates waiting the most. But bam saved that day like a pro. 

 

Speaking about bam, I can't seem to find him anywhere yet. I probably voiced my opinion out with the way Sorn unnie snorted and replied "Duh lisa, we still technically are outside, we didin't go in yet"

 

Well I just said 'Yes' and we were walking in. When at the entrance we found a sign saying:

"A new style today!!!

Every guest gets to wear a mask of their choice and enjoy their time. We are going on a Masquerade theme tonight!! "

 

Well they had both male and female masks right beside each other. The waiter who was suggesting us masks, told us how if the masks from the same pair were worn by another person, that other person would be your partner. 

 

'Partner' for what? like some dance partner for the night or something. Is this a game or something.

 

Whatever, I picked a beautiful gold mask with white embroidery and stones. It had a maroon feathery things and a beautiful royal blue peacock feather.

 

While unnie picked a golden and black feathered mask matching it slightly with her black lace dress. I whistled at her to which she just chuckled and threw her mask at me.

 

We put on our masks and entered the party. We couldn't call it a get together with the way it's set at a club and  the masquerade masks simply make it an intriguing party by itself.

 

We took in the place. It had a dimly lit purple lights which was soothing and sinister at the same time. The place was not yet crowded but it had a few groups of people chatting with each other.

 

When we entered I quickly found bam who was looking decent with his black blazer and Shiny black mask. Typical of bam.

 

Both of us catch up to him who is busily chatting with some dude. I just cover his eyes from the back, and the person he was talking to simply goes along with me and asks to guess who is covering his eyes.

 

Bam simply calls "Lisa- noona..". Damn how does he know, this is the first time I'm playing this trick on him.

 

I didnot respond but I snap out of my daze when I was engulfed into a casual bear hug. And another person joins us, knowing it's sorn unnie I simply relax into the hug.

 

After a few seconds we break apart with similar smiles on our faces. I ask "Yah Bam how did you know it was me??" t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter