In Case You Want To Eat

WenRene Soda Factory

 

"I wonder why the guy uses a banana case for just one banana."  Joy said while eating her banana.

 

"Its cause if his banana gets bruised it'll hurt his ego" Yeri cackles loudly beside her, munching on her own banana.

 

“I get banana is good but why yall eating bananas.” Wendy says with a frown while drying her hair with a purple towel.

 

"Because bananas are good and healthy snack. Aren't you the health nut between the five of us?" Joy says, finishing off the last of her banana before grabbing a new one and stuffing it in .

 

“She can eat me.” a ninja bunny jumped in then jumped out, leaving the wet haired hamster behind with her cheek red.

 

"Y'all can’t really keep it in your pants can you? Nasties." Yeri mumbles under her breath, tossing her banana peel in a random direction. And got a passing by bear fell down with her face planting on floor, facing the sky, well it’s actually, Joy.

 

They should feel bad, or at least help Seulgi up but instead they are laughing their off while the bear is struggling to get her face off the floor with groans of pain, or embarrassment, that only the bear know.

 

“What about spicy melon.” Wendy blurted out of random.

 

“What about it?” Joy says as she chews her last gulp of banana.

 

“It’s too spicy, I can’t hold back my waste product.”

 

“Too much information wendy.”

 

“It’s okay, I’ll help you!” a sound came from the bunny’s room.

 

“SHUT UP IRENE CALM YOUR TATAS" Joy shouted.

 

“Go calm your buns Wendy.” Yeri rolled her eyes.

 

“WENDY IF YOU DONT COME AS FAST-”

 

“HOLD UP”

 

Seulgi swear someone just step on her.

 

 

 


so, the banana case is like, 3 months ago i think lol.

the spicy melon tho

i wonder whose melon is that