Why This Became Fluff. Tsk

WenRene Soda Factory

Irene likes to crawl. Wendy likes to watch. Irene crawling towards her.Wendy pulls out a chocolate and gives it to Irene. Unfortunately the chocolate melted and Irene got sad.

"It's okay you don't like chocolate anyway."

"But it's from you. You know I like everything you give me" So Wendy took a bite of the chocolate and kissed Irene.

"You can taste me instead, unnie" Washed the melted chocolate with her index finger and wipe it on her lips.Irene leans in to taste Wendy's lips.

Wendy pulls her in and holds her close. Stares at her face and thinks how immaculately beautiful Irene is."You know, somehow, your lips are sweeter than the chocolate."

 

"I can say the same about you, Wan-ah... or," she chuckles. "Wanna know whats sweeter seungwan...? *whispers in a low voice* you."

 

And the alarm clock rings.

-

Wendy woke up, realizing it was a dream. She woke up kissing the pillow, she can see drool stain on it. But why would she need the dream when Irene, is beside her, .

She sees Irene staring back at her, and giggles. Sometimes reality was better than a dream.

 

"Thinking about me?" Irene asked, her lips curved into a teasing smile.

"I'm always thinking about you, Unnie."