Room 364

Room 364
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Room 364

 

The car is parked in the driveway, they walk towards the building and they get in. They spot a woman with long, wavy, blond hair who sits on the desk by wearing a tank top, shorts and boots, while she drinks a beer, she smokes weed and she reads a magazine. She must be the receptionist.

"Just for one night?" Yubin asks as she checks her lipstick in a pocket mirror.

"Just for one night" Yongguk replies as he puts banknotes on the counter.

They're in the chamber number 364 of an crappy, old and shabby motel.

It’s the last night in the world for them, both for Jongup and Yongguk, it’s the last night in the world for criminals. There won't be another night like this for them.

It's because tomorrow is the day of their death. They have to assassinate the leader of a rival gang. It's a suicidal mission. They aren't going to survive.

“Don’t you dare to die during the mission” it’s all Yongguk manages to say when he starts the lighter, so he lights the cigarette and he takes a puff, feeling a sudden heat that floods his throat like an explosion of fire.

They don’t look at each other. Yongguk lays the cigarette on the ashtray. He's feeling nervous.

Don’t you dare either to die during the mission” it’s all that Jongup manages to say as he uncorks a bottle, so he takes a sip and he drinks it all, feelin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter