Chapter 1

Midnight Love affair
Please log in to read the full chapter

»»-------------¤-------------««

Kim Taeyeon

It was Sunday afternoon. Inside a room - painted with white, with a touch of light blue and purple- there was a lone figure sitting in front of a study table. Oddly fidgeting and twitching on their seat. Milky white hands reached out to grab a blank sketchpad that was lying silently on the desk. The hands gripped the edges of the said object, before letting it go again.

A heavy sigh filled the silent four-walled room.

The right hand moved to scratch the non-itchy side of a whitish blonde haired head, before it came back only to tap the empty paper. Eyebrows started to meet each other, as a frown deepened on the pretty girl's face and it almost touch her hazelnut eyes. Her lower lip jutted out a bit, forming a small pout on her pink lips.

She was obviously confused and frustrated.

She was so immersed in her own thoughts that she didn't hear the knock on her door. She only snapped out to reality when she felt a presence beside her, startling her and causing her to throw a punch on the culprit's arm. A small 'ouch' on the latter was her reward on what she did.

"I'm not going to say sorry for what I did to you, Stupid." She grunts, turning back her attention to the pad before her, completely ignoring the sulking boy. "You deserve it, it was pure self defense."

"Such a sadist." He mumbled, while rubbing his arm to ease the pain.

"Sadists' have ears too you know," she shot a sharp glance at the latter. "So that they will know who are those people that bad mouth them... and maybe inflict another pain to them again."

He shuddered at that.

She hummed a random song innocently, like a child that got what she wanted and as if she didn't say any threatening words to the latter.

"Wow, you are really a bipolar, Sadist." He rolled his eyes and found himself walking towards the girl's bed. He sat down on the fluffy bed and pulled one of the pillows, squishing and hugging it tight -imagining that it was the girl - that was sitting just 3 meters away from him.

"So, what are you doing here by the way, Stupid?" The girl asked, still focusing on the pad.

"Jiwoong's the name, bi-sadist. Not Stupid, it's Ji-woong." He said, sternly.

"Taeyeon's the name, Stupid. Not bi-sadist, it's Tae-yeon." She answered mockingly and giggled after.

The girl named Taeye

Please log in to read the full chapter