II

Stolen

He pulled my hairs and threw me on the floor.I looked up and saw the black haired guy standing there with a smirk."I-I..I...I.."I trailed off cause I had no excuse in this situation."Get up"He said.I kept staring at him and my body didnt move a muscle."I said get up!!"He shouted as he pulled a gun out and pointed it at me.

"Okay okay dont shoot I'm up"I said as I hurriedly got up.He grabbed my arm and pushed me towards one of his friends who put me in a headlock."Ugh!"I groaned "Don't let her escape"He said as he left to finish his business with the cashier who had already given them his money.

"Hmm....what should we do with you?Kill you or...kill you"He said as he pointed a gun at the man's head."P-please no I-I gave you my money I-I wont tell anyone I wont tell the cops P-please let me live-"I heard a loud bang and blood scattered across the shop.I just stared as I saw the old man dead...with a bullet in his head.

"Y-you killed him....."I said as I looked at him. He turned and looked at me with eyes filled with lust for blood but somehow I wasnt scared just shocked.....a bit."You have seen too much....I can't let you off that easily."He said as he put his gun in his belt

."Clean it up before the cops arrive".He said as he came towards our direction and grabbed me by my jaw."You....are coming with us.I'll decide what to do with you later."He said as he smirked.And I knew it wasnt going to be easy to get out of this.....