I

Stolen

"Ok bye"I said as I waved my hand goodbye to my colleagues. I reached my place at about 1:30 am.I turned my key and let out a sigh of relief as I knew that I was finally home.It was a long day for me I go to the office at about 8:30 am. I work as a assistant in a big company for cloth designing. I threw my bag on the couch and prepared myself a nice hot bath.After I took a shower I changed into a pair of black ripped jeans and a plain grey t-shirt.

I went to the living room and plopped on the couch.I selected my favorite movie to watch and went to make myself some thing to eat.I always loved late night movies with a night snacks. I opened the fridge just to see that I was out of...almost everything.There were only some drinks and some eggs.

I closed the door and went to the bedroom to prepare myself to go out and buy some stuff.I grabbed a black hoodie to keep myself warm. I went to the closest convenient store to buy bread and some stuff to make myself a sandwich. I was almost done choosing the ingredients when I heard some loud noises from the counter. "Hurry it up old man!"I heard someone say.

I went a little further towards the voices and saw some guys wearing black muffles and pointing a gun at the cashier. I crouched and tried my hardest not to scream.Since it was night we were the only ones in the store.I put the basket aside and searched for my phone."!"I mouthed to myself at the thought that at times like this I had to forget my phone in the apartment.

Just then I heard the bell on the door,ring and someone in black jeans and red checkered and a denim jacket witj black hairs enter the store and stood right in front of the counter."Old man....I won't repeat myself so listen carefully you give us the money or you receive a bullet in your damn head! Your choice but you better hurry it up cause I ain't got the whole time in the world. The cashier quickly opened the cash register and started to pull out piles of money.He looked so pale and so frightened that it almost made me go save him but......I comes first.

"Sorry"I mouthed to the cashier who wasn't even looking and began to search for the back door.I slowly moved towards the back door once I found it trying my best not to make a slightest noise. Just when I grabbed the door knob I felt a hand on my head and someone grabbed my hairs."Well where do you think your going ?"I heard someone from behind.