Four

Oblivion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I miss Yi Fan” you pout after you mumble to yourself. You were squatting outside in a random corner where you live.

It has been weeks since Yi fan came around. You couldn’t get in contact with him and you were still confused as ever to why he suddenly left that day. Did he perhaps know of Lily? What was their relationship? Because you swear it seem like he was angry at you after meeting her in your house.

“____ what are you doing here?” Someone calls from behind you. You turn to look and see that it was only Seungcheol.

“You should call me noona!” You scowl at him which surprises the both of you.

“Well, I don’t want to.” He shrugs off your bad mood. “You’re only a year older.”

You only pout more. Seeing Seungcheol makes you miss Yi Fan even more. They look so much alike with their stoic expression.

“Seungcheol” you call out his name as you still pout looking at the ground in front of you.

“What?” He asks after a short silence.

“Have you heard…from Yi Fan?” You ask in desperation. He can tell from your voice that you were upset. Not answering you he just looks at you and observe.

“Hyung is just busy. He is a CEO after all you know.” He tries to comfort you. Though honestly he is not sure why his brother hasn’t been coming around either. It is like he ghosted.

You only nod your head trying to understand. You did understand but you couldn’t accept it because why couldn’t he at least even reply to your messages? You weren’t coming off as cling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter