Chapter 2

Wanna Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fortunately, Tiffany didn't throw up. 

She told Sooyoung every single detail she has to say for her to understand what just happened while walking home side by side.

"What? I mean, WHAT?!"

"Would you please stop saying that word already? You've been saying that million times already since I started talking."

"Because it's unbelievable! You just messed up with THE freaking ice princess and oh my god. If they'll plan to execute you because of that I need to stay away from you."

Tiffany can't believe in what she just heard from her friend, if that's still appropriate to call her that.

"What? I still have a lot of dreams to achieve and a child to bear so..."

"Sooyoung-ah."

"What?"

"Let's start that good idea of yours from now on, shall we? Don't talk to me, don't borrow my notes, and you'll not get my extra buns that I promised you." Tiffany said as she tried to walk away fast from that tall girl who's calling out for her.


-----


All of the student council members are gathered in their headquarters after their classes to talk about each and everyone's goal they've achieved for the day. When the meeting adjourned, Yuri continued on her questioning - pestering according to the ice princess-- Jessica about what really happened back there in the corridor. 

"Come on Sica, why won't you tell me? It's not like you're keeping a big secret from us, right? Is she one of your suitors again and got rejected? I can still remember how the girl was shaking in front of you though."

"Stop it Yuri. Jessica will talk if she wants to, okay? Just chill." The other girl named Sunny Lee said as she was filing her nails. 

"Yes, what she said." Jessica pointed Sunny and the small girl winked at her. "Ugh, I'm so tired. I did so many things today, I hate first days of classes." Jessica sat down on her chair and covered her face, feeling all the stress now throughout the day. 

The tanned girl just laughs at her friend's antics. "Well, you're the one who wants that position really bad, right? Remember the day when you begged your father to be in that position?"

"Yes Yul, I still remember that. Thank you very much, your rambling helps instead of getting my liniment in my drawer." said Jessica still covering her face.

Yuri shook her head and get the liniment her friend was talking about. She rubs it on her temples as she massages it in circles.

"Jessica just wants to have that position because she wants her dad to be proud of her, since her dad also graduated here and became the student council's president too for years." Sunny said putting down her nail file.

"Yes Sunny, gosh you're such an intellectual unlike this one." Jessica pointed the liniment bottle at Yuri while the girl just act innocent and ask 'me?' silently that made her roll her eyes. "Please remind me to buy you some stuffs later on Sunny. You're such a nice kid."

"Yes! Thank you Sica."

"Yah! What about me? I hand you that liniment you just used. And you said you were giving me a red wallet for my birthday last year and you're still not giving me any! This is so unfair!" The girl crossed her arms and pouted while Jessica just childishly stick her tongue out.

"Hmm, anyways. Let's go back to that girl you're arguing with."

"Here we go again."

"Well I'm so sorry Miss Jung. I'm just really curious because apparently, the girl looked like she's gonna pass out when we leave. If you're gonna be like that, I'll go and ask her myself when I see her."

"Whatever makes you happy Yul, I don't care."


-----


A week had already past. Sooyoung and Tiffany are working on their sketch project together in Tiffany's apartment.

"Ppani-ah, can we take a break now? We've been sketching for 3 hours straight. I'm so hungry." Sooyoung drops her pencil and stretches on her seat. 

"Okay, you can have your break. I'm still... working on this..." Tiffany was smiling while slowly that colored pencil on her sketchpad. Sooyoung got a little bit curious so she wants to take a peek but Tiffany block her view.

"Hey, don't be shy, I saw you draw that beautiful dress in class. You don't have to hide your sketch to me now that we're group mates in this project."

"Ah... No. I-I'll show it to you when I'm already done, okay?" She was hugging the sketchpad now with her dear life looking at different directions but Sooyoung. She tried to reach for the sketchpad, but Tiffany back away from her.

Sooyoung tilted her head. "You know this very scenario was so much familiar in every drama, right? We'll end up wrestling each other and then the sketchpad will tear into two because you're being selfish and I'm so persistent so take a look at it. So please, let's not waste our energy here and give me the sketchpad." The tall girl smiled at her for having a point in that argument. But Tiffany was still hesitant to give her the thing so Sooyoung just ended up taking it from her harshly.

She flipped through the sketchpad page by page, skipping th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter