final

SOTUS (ONGNIEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before you start reading, here some information about this one shot:

1. Daniel, Minhyun, Jisung, Jaehwan and Sungwoon are third year senior in WannaOne University

2. They are in Faculty of Medicine

3. They are hazers (For those who didn’t know what is hazers, they are seniors that conduct hazing activities or most of us called orientation for the freshmen.)

4. Daniel is the head hazers.

5. Seongwoo, Jihoon, Daehwi, Woojin, Guanlin and Jinyoung are freshmen.

6. I was inspired by Sotus The Series ( OMG!! I’m in love with them since last year and keep following their updates with Sotus S The Series)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Daniel and Minhyun were talking to their classmates at the hallway when they saw two girls came to approach them. They smiled shyly.

“ Erm, can I talk to Daniel oppa?’’ asked the girl with long hair. Daniel looked at her.

“ Sure.”

“ I like you. Do you wanna be my boyfriend?” confessed the girl. Minhyun looked at Daniel

“ Miss-’’

“ Yihyun.’’

“ Yes, Miss Yihyun. I am sorry that I disappoint you. I can’t accept your confession.’’ said Daniel.

“ Why?’’ asked the other girl.

“ Yihyun is one of the prettiest girl in this college. She is the best match for you. She even bought you the newest Gucci watch.’’ she continued. Minhyun was close to roll his eyes but he didn’t.

“ I’m sorry for being a bother. You don’t need to buy me such expensive gift in the first place. I am sorry once again and please excuse us. See you guys next time.’’ replied Daniel. However before they could leave, Yihyun hold his wrist.

“ Wait. Can I know why you rejected me?’’ asked Yihyun. Daniel smiled. He didn’t manage to answer as Yihyun comtinued “ No one ever rejected me before. I am the star of the campus for last year. I am everyone ideal type.’’

Minhyun tried to not make an annoyed expression but guessed what? He failed.

“ Miss Yihyun, I might be the first one to reject you so I am truly sorry but that doesn’t mean that everyone will accept you. Maybe you can go to the people that will not reject you and confess to him instead of me. You might be everyone ideal type but I can assure you that you’re not my ideal type.” said Daniel. The girl’s face turned red at the reply.

“ So, what’s your type? Or perhaps, you’re gay? Wow, what’s wrong with world nowadays, taking over.’’ insult the girl. Her friend laughed mockingly. Minhyun almost snapped but Daniel stopped him.

“ Well, my type is someone that will never insult anyone else and yes I’m gay for my partner. What’s wrong with the world? You should asked ‘What’s wrong with people like you.’ Looking down on other people just because of their ual orientation. I thought that you’re better than that.” said Daniel smiling sweetly as if he wasn’t affected at all but only God knows how badly he wanted to smack the girl. However, its okay because he’s a gentleman that will never hit girls.

“ Daniel, let’s go.’’ said Minhyun. Both of them walked away, leaving the fuming girls at the hallway.

 

They arrived at the cafe to find their group of friends already there.

“ Yo, wassup. What takes you guys so long?’’ asked Jaehwan. Daniel took a seat next to Jisung.

“ Well, there’s this one junior stopping us at the hallway to confess to Daniel.’’ answered Minhyun.

“ Wahhh, daebak! It’s just their second day here but she already set her eyes on the almighty ice prince Kang Daniel’’ commented Sungwoon.

“ She’s getting on my nerves seriously.’’ said Daniel.

“ Is she that beautiful?” asked Jaehwan.

“ She’s the star of campus from faculty of fashion.” answered Minhyun.

“ Oh, she’s pretty tho.” said Jisung.

“ But not as pretty as you.’’ commented Sungwoon making the latter to blush and the other to snicker.

“ You are so greasy you know.” said Jisung, fanning his red face.

“ Only for you.’’ replied Sungwoon.

‘’ Wahh, you guys are unbelievable, stop flirting in front of us. We’re still y, free and single here.” said Daniel. He was expecting Minhyun to agree with him but the other was looking at Jaehwan with sickeningly sweet stare.

“ Yah! Guys!.’’ grunted Daniel.

“ Don’t be so grumpy Niel-ah. I’m sure that you will find your special one sooner or later.” said Jisung.

“ I’m not grumpy, its just that I just realised that I’m the only that single in this group.’’ said Daniel with a sulky tone.

“ If you accepted that girl just now, you won’t be single anymore.” said Sungwoon.

“ No way. I’m not into those kind of person. Rude and overconfident.” replied Daniel

 

 

At the gathering.

 

The freshmen were siting in lines when the hazers came in.

“ Hi, guys. How’s your first day here?’’ asked Jisung friendly. The other hazers keep a strict uptight expressions.

“Good…..’’ answered the freshmen.

“ Ehem, my name is Kang Daniel, I’m the head hazers for your batch. Call me Daniel sunbae. We’re in charge of you guys. To make sure that you guys are well-behaved and discipline, you must listen to us and follow our instructions. Make sure that you guys attend all the gatherings or else you guys will be punished. Understand!’’ said Daniel, loud and strict. His face was uptight.

“ My name is Yoon Jisung, you can call me Jisung hyung or oppa” introduced Jisung.

“ My name is Hwang Minhyun. Call me Minhyun hyung or sunbae. No oppa.’’ said Minhyun.

“ My name is Ha Sungwoon, call me Sungwoon hyung, oppa, sunbae. Anything you comfortable with.”

Daniel then told them the rules that they need to follow. He kept his strict tone alongside with serious expression. There are murmurs in the crowd as the freshmen whined because of the strict rules.

“ Quiet! Don’t whine like babies. You’re here as future doctors but we won’t accept you as our juniors unless you passed this hazing activities.” said Daniel. His tone never softened.

“ You guys can come to us if you need help.” added Jisung.

“ To start your hazing months, I will give you an assignment. We will distribute signature books for you guys to go and collect signatures from all the seniors. There are 1000 of us. We will check the book after a week.” said Daniel. Whines can be heard again, collecting 1000 signatures from seniors in just one week seems impossible.

Seongwoo looked around and raised his hand. Daniel looked at him “ Stand up and say your name and student id.” Seongwoo stood up “ My name is Ong Seongwoo, student id 1216. One week is too short to collect 1000 signatures. Can we have one month instead?’’

“ No!” refused Daniel with loud and clear voice.

“ What if you’re the one that need to do that. Can you do that sunbaenim?”

“ You in no position to question back. My order is absolute. Collecting signatures is just a small task. If you guys can’t do that maybe you should consider backing off from this faculty.” said Daniel, glaring at Seongwoo.

Seongwoo looked at him, eyes fixed at the notorious senior. The hazers then walked away, leaving the freshmen to murmurs between themselves.

“ Wah, Seongwoo you’re so cool.” complimented JIhoon.

“ Yeah, you nailed it man.” said Guanlin.

 

 

 

 

The freshmen have started to collect the seniors signatures. There were some seniors that would easily give their signatures and some would asked the juniors to do anything they want such as dancing in the middle of the crowd.

Daniel and his friends were chatting at the cafe when he saw Seongwoo surrounded with female seniors. They were complimenting him for his handsome face. Daniel could feel his his heart burning. Seongwoo had dared to go against him in the first day so it was not shocking if he felt angry whenever he saw the freshmen.

“ 1216!” called Daniel. Seongwoo turned and walked towards him.

“ Yes, sunbaenim.”

“ You haven’t got my signature yet right?” asked Daniel. Seongwoo nodded.

“ Do you want my signature?” asked Daniel.

“ Yes.”

“ Okay, now go to that bench and stand on it. Shouts ‘I love men’ loudly.” ordered Daniel. Seongwoo looked at him, feeling unsatisfied.

“ You won’t do it?” asked Daniel mockingly.

Seongwoo gritted his teeth and walked to the bench. He stood on it and shout “ I love men!.’’ All of the students in the cafeteria looked at him. Some in disgust and some just simple looked at him, amused. He then walked back to Daniel and give him the signature book. Daniel looked at the book, smirking.

“ I won’t sign the book.” said Daniel.

“ But, you asked me to that.” said Seongwoo.

“ Yes, but I didn’t say that I’ll sign the book.”

Seongwoo would definitely punch him In the face if he’s not patient enough.

“ Do you actually love me huh?” asked Seongwoo. Daniel was gobsmacked.

“ What the hell are you saying?” said Daniel.

“ Well, they said that if a person likes someone, he will make that person to notice him. Maybe, you like me. That’s why you’re doing this. So that I’ll notice you.” smirked Seongwoo. Daniel’s face was totally flustered.

“ Wel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter