001

The Truth

Woken up from a 2 hour sleep, I quickly get ready for the scheduled fan meeting that’s gonna happen in one of the major spots in Seoul. Most of the members are awake as well, looking groggy and exhausted. Kai had not wake up yet, being the latest person to go to sleep.

I washed my hair as it was sweaty from last night’s late practice. I didn’t bother to even wash up, or I think I would actually sleep in the shower. Getting ready before heading to do my makeup, my hair was still dripping wet, the results of not drying it properly.

Dry your hair, or you’ll easily catch a cold.

Her words rang in my head. Smiling, I grabbed the towel and ruffled my hair in wild directions. Usually, even after she told me to wipe my hair, I would still refuse and lower my head for her to dry it for me. She was so short that her height barely reached my shoulder. I practically almost kneel down.

But now, it’s all memories. Memories that I’m longing to make it happen again.

Arriving at the venue, we were welcomed by hundreds or probably nearing a thousand of fans. With almost nearing 2 years since our debut, we had gained various titles, won a few awards , released albums for the fans, having a fanbase. We’re basically, if not at the peak of our journey for now, and there’s a lot more to achieve as time goes by.

Fans screaming and cheering for us, mentioning each of the members, calling out on us was a view to ponder. I felt melancholic all of a sudden. All those years, those hard work, was finally starting to pay off.

The event would start shortly and we’re taking our seats. Observing the loud crowd and flashing smiles, I scanned the crowd slowly. Happiness could be seen shining through their faces. I had thought that we would make it to our target, but not to this extent. I’m extremely grateful for that.

“Would you be jealous if I got a flock of fangirls go all over me?” I asked in between of our cuddling.

“Hmm? Well, not at all,” she whispered, more in sleepy state.

“Seriously? You won’t be mad or something?”

She yawned and replied. “Yeah. For one, you’re not THAT good-looking for your future fangirls would go all over you,”

“WHAT DID YOU SAY? I DARE YOU TO SAY IT AGAIN,” I straightened my back and threatened to tickle her as she was so ticklish.

“I said, my boyfriend is NOT SO GOOD-LOOKING!!!’ Seems that adrenaline had her hyped up, she’s not sleepy anymore.

I started on tickling her and she squirmed in my arms, begging me to stop. “You just need to say that your boyfriend is the most handsome guy on the planet,” he paused from tickling and gave her a choice.

She thought for a while then answered. “How about no?”

“You asked for it,” I continued tickling her. Her laughs filled the room until she’s short of breath.

“Okay, Chanyeol, stop!!” she pleaded.

I folded my arms, as if waiting. “O-okay?”

She took a deep breathe, “Park Chanyeol is the most handsome guy in the universe,”

“Do you mean that?” I pulled her back into my arms.

“Of course, with all of my heart,”

“By the way, you haven’t answer my question? What your reaction will be?” I pulled her head close to the crook of my neck.

“I would be happy because my boyfriend’s being recognized by people. And you deserve it later on. And I would not feel jealous because you proved enough that we are each other’s forever,” she said smoothly.

“Glad you knew that,”

You said I had proved enough, but where are you now?

----------------------

“No! No! No!. You’re supposed to smile more! Do it properly, you giant!” she yelled. We were practicing my fan service skills, and I was doing awkward as.

“I am smiling! Can’t you see?” I said back. Seriously, she’s not taking this lightly. I grinned more and tried to my max.

“Well, at least that’s much better. See? With more practice, then you’re already killing it,” she played with the corner of my mouth using her fingers. I enjoyed the facial massage she’s giving.

“You know that if I got accepted as a trainee, then we wouldn’t have so many free time together, right?” Figuring out this is the right time, I started telling her.

Instead of a verbal reply, she just hummed. I removed her hand from my face and pulled her, so she would sit opposite me, as I held her hand properly. This conversation is important as we need to have understanding for the matter.


”For now, I just want you to know, that whatever happens afterwards, I would always be yours. No matter where I go, how far I’ve reached, at the end of the day, I would still find you. You know that right?” I said slowly.

She smiled and combed her fingers through my hair. “Yes, Chanyeol. I’m sure of that. Why you’re saying this all of a sudden?”

“It’s just that when time pass by, and we have fewer and fewer time for each other, and when you think that our relationship is slowly draining, then I’m correcting you now, that I’ll never leave you. Of course I’ll make an effort to stay in contact because who knows what’s in there for me, but I need to know whether you’re in this or not,” I explained, but not looking through her eyes. I felt that I’ll have a breakdown if I do.

She tilted my head gently and cupped my cheeks. “You know, Park Chanyeol? If I were to leave you, I would have done it a long time ago,” we both chuckled at her statement. Then she continued,” But I didn’t. And that means I’m also in the long run. I know at some point later, both of us would feel exhausted, catching up with each other,- well if we have time to do so. But then, we would be reminded of this conversation and automatically, that bond between us would be strong again as ever,”

“But in all seriousness, you sound like you got accepted,” she ended.

I grinned mischieviously, “They’ve contacted me. And yup! I got accepted!”

She squealed as she got up. I lifted her and swing her around. “Really?! No wonder you were going all cheesy just now!”

“I hate to spoil the moment, but you’re cheesier than me. Like ‘bond between us’? I’m touched,” I took the chance to .

“YAH!~”

And now, I’m smiling widely as I can like we practiced, but I can’t show it you. Cause you’re not here. The promises we made never had the chance to be fulfilled, because you left me before everything started.

-------------------------------------------

The fanmeeting went on smoothly and each fan made me feel blessed. But there’s this particular fan caught my attention since she’s in line. She was wearing all-black and the most eye-catching is, she even wore a mask. Like the black mask celebrities wear nowadays. And not to forget, a pair of shades. The weather was not so hot to be all covered. But everybody’s got their own preferences, right? Maybe she’s sick.

Oh yeah. It’s a she.

Although there’s a fan in front of me, but I can’t help but to glance over ‘Miss All-Black’. Somehow, she carries this mysterious aura. I bet all those sites would make an article out of this. Even the guards were looking at her suspiciously. For security measures, of course.

The girl took off her shades when she was opposite Kai, since he’s sitting at the end. But not her mask. She still kept that on. And finally, she had finally stand in front of me and hand over her album for me to sign. Our eyes met when I took the album. I could never forget that pair of eyes, that I’ve been in love with, and still loving it till now. And this girl infront of me, has the exact same gaze. I asked her for her name and I kind of lost it for a while after she told me.

The voice. Her voice. It’s the same as hers.

It was the usual Sunday evening with my girlfriend and she thought it was a good idea to ditch me just because of a sudoku puzzle.

“Yah! What do you want? Don’t disturb me,” she said to me after I called her and even handed her a cup of hot chocolate that she requested earlier.

I pouted. It was childish, yes. But she’s ignoring me because of numbers. And there’s no logic explanation for that. Well at least for me.

“Why are you doing this anyway? It’s hard, and confusing. Just look at me instead. I’m easy and would not make you confuse,” I sat beside her and leaned on her.

She tried to push me away, but thanks to my bigger frame than her, we ended up in a cuddling position. Oh wait, no. It’s only me that’s hugging her. She’s still concentrating, while biting on the top of the pencil. Although I’m actually kind of mad, but I can’t help but to adore her. She’s cute even when her eyebrows are furrowed.

I continued on looking at her. Sometimes, she would groan, complaining how hard it is. And then, she would smile victoriously when she got the answer. Right after that, she would furrow back her eyebrows when the answer’s actually wrong, or the puzzle is really hard.

The air was solemn, as she was busy looking at the sudoku, while I was busy looking at her. I think, the time was enough for some person to cook and eat 2 cups of instant noodles in one sitting. It’s not that I’m complaining. It’s nice to have a moment where none of us would have to say anything.

And probably the silence was so deafening, that she finally said something to me. “Why are you so quiet?”

I smiled at her innocence. Like seriously. “I’m starting to think that I have a competitor in getting your attention,”. I said sulkingly, turning my body away from her.

She put down the paper and pencil down and pulled me facing her. But failed because I was just so heavy. “Awhh. Is my yoda feeling ignored?”

I really tried my best to not grin. “What your yoda? Continue and play that sudoku or whatever that thing is,”

She laughed and backhugged me, I could feel her smile at my back. “I saw you looking at me. And I like it. It’s nice that you’re quiet for a while and staring at me instead,”

Couldn’t keep up with this sulking situation, I turned around only to see her smiling face. On that moment, I knew instantly that she’s the one. Forever.

“I love looking at your face. I love hearing your voice. I love the way you look at me. I love how you treat me, although you call me yoda. I love everything about you, I love you,” I pecked her lips.

“And to you too, yoda,”

It was all bittersweet memories.

I looked up to her, but it’s not helping, since she’s all covered. There’s a huge dark circle below her eyes. She avoided my gaze, and looked at other directions. Well, maybe she’s embarrassed. There are fans like that.

It can’t be her, I convinced myself. Their names are different. There’s a possible that this is one of her doppelganger. Well, they do say that in this world, there would be 7 person that share similar faces like us. Plus, this girl in front of me looks so thin. Sickly thin.

Then I asked her simple questions like, ‘Take care of yourself, okay? It seems like you’re unwell,”. Most people would reply with words, but she just nodded. Not that I take it as rudeness, but still.

I had finished signing her album and then she handed me a letter. So, that’s her gift. I took it and noticed a scar on her hand. I was shocked because there’s only one person that I know has this scar.

One person that’s too familiar to me.

-----------------------------------------------------

Today would be our last night together,- because tomorrow I’m officially an SM trainee kind of last. I hoped we would always have the chance to be together like this more often in the future. And now, here we are, done with our dinner. She’s in the kitchen as she wanted to cut some fruits.

I eyed her from the kitchen’s entrance. Her moves, her frame, everything about her just seem so perfect. Well,at least for me. It’s so delicate, that I just felt the need to protect her in my arms. That kind of feeling always come to me whenever I see her.

I walked towards her, without her knowing. Intending on giving a back hug, an accident happened instead.

“Babe! I’m sorry!” I apologized as I quickly dragged her to the sink and let water flow over the cut. Not realizing my action would scare her, and with the fact that she’s holding a knife, she accidentally lifted and cut the back of her thumb. Not to mention the scar was kind of big too.

She didn’t say a word as I washed her cut. I pulled her to the couch and fretting over the first-aid.

“It’s under the kitchen’s sink, Yeol,” she said after seeing me so jumpy. Like who wouldn’t? My girlfriend got a large cut and it’s because of me.

Gently, I cleaned her cuts with alcohol swabs and wrapping practically her whole hand, I didn’t learn first-aid, so what to expect?

“You made me look like I broke my hand or something,” she takes a good look at her hand, and laughed. I wanted to laugh too, but reminded that it’s because of me, my laughters died.

“I’m sorry. I just wanted to surprise you. Now, you will have an ugly scar because of me,” My head ducked, I apologized.

And as usual, she’s being the sweet girl she is, she comforted me back. “Okay. Apology accepted. But just don’t go and surprise anybody with a knife in their hand. Not only they would get hurt, you would too,”

“But still,-”

She quickly pulled me in a hug. “It’s fine, I say. Besides, it’s not an ugly scar to me. It’s a reminder that you’ve once hurt me and when you apologize, I forgive you. In the future, if you do hurt me again, and when you apologize, I will do the same. Forgiving you and loving you even more, I guess,”

“Or is it you already find me ugly cause I got a scar?”

This girl seriously. She still have the guts to joke. Yes, I may be the kind of boyfriend that frets over little things, but her words went deep into the back of my brain.

“No, no. You’re always beautiful in my eyes. By the way, I’ll try my best not to hurt you again, so don’t look forward to it,” I kissed her knuckles.

“By the way, you do look like you’ve hurt you entire hand,” I remarked.

“Yeah. Now I look like a Captain Hook without the hook thanks to you,”

But in the end, you’re the one hurting me.

----------------------------------------------

Although there’s a possibility that it would be someone that just look like her, but the scar was so much resemblance. It was exactly the same just like I remembered it. And I’m hundred percent sure that I’m not mistaken. I caused it.

“How did you get the scar by the way? Looks like it’s deep,” I asked with a glint of hope, that maybe, maybe she is the that girl I still hold on to.

But she shook her head and slightly bowed at me. No, I can’t talk to her for so long. Cameras are everywhere and she’s blocking the fan after. I bade her goodbye by looking at her back, walking past my eyes. I set a reminder for myself to read her letter first as I put it aside.

My brain and my heart is battling. My brain said that wasn’t her, but my heart is convincing it’s the opposite.

But, if it’s her, that what good is it for me?

-----------------------------------------------

We couldn’t go back to our dorms straightly after the fanmeeting as we have a music show recording. So, I’ve been bearing this curiosity for like 8 hours. And now when we’re back, I called dibs on the bathroom and quickly washed up.

I sat on my desk and set myself up. I took the letter from the pile of gifts I received. Although I received a gaming device of the latest model, but this letter mattered to me the most for now.

It may not be her, but I’m really getting my hopes up right now.

The envelope was plain. It has my name and a few scribbles that served as decoration. I tore it carefully, not wanting to rip carelessly. Not that I rip the other letters though.

As soon as I unfold the papers, I knew right away. From the writing, the way she put the words nicely, it is her.

Dear my beloved yoda,

It’s been a long time. 2 years is a long time, for me. I’m sorry that I couldn’t talk much earlier. I purposely didn’t want you to recognize me straight away. It would attract to much attention. And that explains why I used another name. I’m sorry Chanyeol.

Yes. I’m completely aware that that’s not the only thing I should be saying sorry. And yes, you deserve an explanation. Of why I broke up with, why I left with no proper reason, and why I cut off all contacts with you.

Actually, as as it sounds, I’ve been diagnosed with an illness. I really didn’t want to tell you this way, Chanyeol. But at the time, I couldn’t think of anything. All in my mind that time was you were about to debut, and how much that meant to you. And never in my mind, that I wanted to hide this from you. It hurts, Chanyeol. It hurts, so much. But knowing you, you would probably reacted negatively and do things I don’t want you to do. Things like, stopping in the midst of your training just to take care of me or what. I know you so much that I couldn’t let that happen.

I would never be a hindrance for you Chanyeol. I promised myself that. To break up with you, it took me a lot of thinking and consideration to achieve that decision. I know, it would be hard for the both of us, for you to move on. But time will heal it eventually. And seeing you now, I guess you’re doing okay.

I’m sorry for all that. And I’m also sorry that I showed myself again, after such a long time. After probably you’ve forgotten about me. I’ll be having a surgery and this surgery would define what happen to me afterwards. And just like any other surgery, there would be risks. I just want to see you with my own eyes before I undergo the surgery.

I know that it’s easy for you to recognize me. Given that I’ve covered up, you could still recognize me. And that’s why I decided to write you this letter. So that you would not fight with yourself. I know you well.

Truthfully, I’m hating myself because I told you I’m sick. It’s as if I’m asking to be pitied. So, don’t ever think of pitying me,okay? And I’m asking you Park Chanyeol. Don’t look for me. Just do what you usually do, with a little information of why your girlfriend you used to love so much left you. Please, don’t try to find me. For my sake.

I’m sorry Chanyeol. Call me selfish, hate me all you want. I deserve that. Please live a happy life, and be happy always. Just like you always are, happy virus. Try to look for other people. Love that person like you loved me, and maybe more. Thank you for all those memories, those love you’ve been showering me, those attention you had been giving me. This may or may not be my last message to you.

Keep working hard, and achieve that dream of yours. The stars were never too high for you to reach.

I’m sorry, Chanyeol. Be happy.

P/s : I love you Just know that I’ve never wanted to leave you.

I don’t understand how she made me feel a lot of feelings in onetime. As I finished reading, my eyes are already filled with tears. But, at the same time, I felt happy, relieved, even more, I felt loved. I felt much more alive, than before. Knowing that all of this had its explanation made me feel so relieved.

She’s till the same. Thinking of others before her well being and self. She’s still that selfish and silly girl that I couldn’t help but to love. I folded back the letter and put it back in the envelope. I ruffled my hair, not knowing what to do after knowing such thing.

“Chanyeol-ah, are you okay? We’re having late dinner now,” Suho hyung called me. It’s easy to notice when I’m not present. I’m not a happy virus for nothing.

“I’ll come in a few,” I replied. But, Suho hyung already saw the trails of tears on my cheeks.

“Have you been crying?” he asked like a leader he is.

I wiped my eyes and managed to answer, “I read a few letter from my fans. They’re just so special,”

That wasn’t entirely a lie though. Sorry hyung.

Suho hyung patted my back, “Now, just settle it down and come for dinner. They’ve been waiting for you,”

I hummed in response and arranged my desk, putting the letter in the drawer, where I kept my diary and other important things.

I’ll not look for you. But I’ll wait. Even if it takes forever. Even if anything happens, I promise to myself that I’ll wait.

-------------------------------------

Although she never told me directly if she’s having the time of the month, but I managed to identify by observing her for a while now. She’ll be having stomach cramps and pain that have always been showing on her face, although she tried hard not to make it so obvious.

I even did a research of my own, of what to do if she’s going through the time. Sometimes, I would go to her favourite bakery and grab a slice of cake or just sweets and chocolates at the very least. She would be snuggling in her bed and cuddle with her favourite plushie.

But now, it’s not the time yet, but she’s experiencing stomach pains that’s been putting her in pain much more than those times.

“Are you sure you’re not gonna go to the clinic or something? I could accompany you,” I urged her again, after handing her some painkillers.

She just shook her head, and tried to smile. But I could see she’s struggling as the pain was taking a toll.

“No. It’s normal Yeol-ah. Don’t be such a worrywart,” she said, trying to ease my worrying.

I looked at her unbelievably. “Yah! My girlfriend is in a pain, how could I not worry?”

But then again, she would say the same thing and still refused to go for a checkup. And being the stupid me, I let the case off, just watching her swallowing painkillers after painkillers.

It occur for a few times afterwards. I didn’t suspect of anything, because she looked perfectly fine after those few times she experienced the pain. And just like that, I let the topic off the hook. Not realizing that it may be something harmful.

I was also at fault that time. Just why didn’t I bring her to a doctor? Why didn’t I keep pushing her for a checkup?

If I did all those, maybe we still have the chance to be in each other’s arms now.

----------------------------------------------

After that great news I got, I straightly went to her house to tell her first. Of course, she has the every right to know about this first.

Finally, all of our efforts are starting to show it’s results.

I called for her when I opened the door. Her apartment felt vaguely quiet. Probably she’s in the bathroom. My heart racing, I quickly stepped into her bedroom and saw her sitting at the edge of her bed. She looked up at me, and smiled. But that smile.

It’s disturbing me.

“Babe. Are you okay?” I asked first, noticing her strange behavior. Taking a seat beside her, I grabbed her body, pulling her into my arms.

“Yeah. I’m okay,” she said shortly. It was still strange, but I shook off the thought and went on with my main agenda.

“Oh yeah. I’m here to tell you this. The company had made a decision to debut a new boy group, and I’m gonna be a part of it!” I said proudly, hoping an excited reaction from her.

But instead, she slowly peeled herself off my hold and stared down. This is when I know, something’s not right.

“Hey. There’s something going on. What is it?” I took one of her hands that’s been resting on her thigh. Her hands are rolled into fists, and when I did that, she avoided it and pulled it further.

I’m starting to feel nervous. She had never acted this way before. Not even when she’s mad. I’m starting to think the negative things.

“Hey, hey. Is it something I do wrong? Babe, talk about me on this. What is it that I do?” I scooted towards her. This is more heart-wrecking than waiting for the monthly evaluation results.

She started to tear up and that’s when I lose it all. Her tears were always had been my weakness. I got up and trapped her into a hug. She struggled to let go, but I held on her tightly, like it’s my life line.

“Chanyeol, let me go!” she yelled, while her tears are wetting the shirt I’m wearing. Not that it matters now.

“No. Until you tell me what’s wrong and we’ll talk it out,” I said, breathing her hair’s scent.

“Okay, fine. I’ll tell you what’s wrong,” she said, a tad calmer than just now. She’s not crying now, but the look in her eyes. She was determined.

“Let’s break up,” Finally, the words she had been keeping.

I’ve never hated three words phrase so much until now.

“B-but, w-w-why?” I stuttered. It’s as if my whole world had shattered and there’s no hope left. Well, to me, she is my world.

“I’m just so sick of this. So sick of waiting for you and bearing all this pain alone. Let’s just stop this, whatever this is,” she said, rolling the world easily.

I got down on my knees, clinging on hope I thought I had. “Whatever this is’? You just call our 3 years of relationship that? You’re just gonna end it just because you’re tired? Then what do you think of me? Don’t you think I felt the pain too?” I tried reasoning, because there’s no way we’re gonna end it this way.

She scoffed and looked away. “It’s easy for you say. When you’re on the other end, and you’ll be achieving that dream of yours. You’ll get what you want. Meanwhile me, stuck here, waiting for you! Don’t you ever think of that? You’ll never understand this, Chanyeol. The pain’s different,”

Looks like that hope had faded. “Okay then. If I tell you, that I’ll choose you over being an idol, will you be with me again?”. I stood up from the kneeling position and waited for her answer.

And it ended with I cried. Because her answer ended everything.

“So then, you’ll be living with me and feeling regret because you chose me over your dream. Just be real, Park Chanyeol. You don’t have to pull such acts just because of someone. You can go on your own path and I’ll be on my own,” She said, ending her argument.

I don’t care that I don’t look like a real man because I’m crying or I’m feeling terrible because I had been dumped. I could care less about all that. And now, she gave a final look at me and hasted to her door just to see me out

At last I got the situation grasped. I was being dumped by my girlfriend of 3 years whom I loved dearly. With a heavy heart, I stepped towards the door. I raised my head and tried to look at her in the eyes, but she avoided.

“Take care of yourself. I hope you’ll be happy. I love you,”

And then, the door shuts me out.

I shot up from the deep sleep due to the door slammed in my dream. I ruffled my hair in confusion. I had been having the same dream ever since I read the letter. Not that I’m blaming her for causing me to have such dream, but to repeat the same incident that I don’t like reminiscing is totally a bother.

It’s like playing it on repeat subconsciously, where we can’t have control over it. And just like every other night, it got me thinking.

If I had stayed longer and heard your cryings after I left, maybe we’ll not break up.

If I had sensed the meaning behind her words, then maybe she’ll not have to suffer alone.

If I had known her more, that she’ll never leave me, then probably we’ll not end up in such difficult situation.

I’ll work harder, I promise you. You are one of my dreams back then. Now when you’re not here, I better work my off in my other dream.

--------------------------------

Time passed without keeping track of it. It just passed and when every new day comes, I would be so busy, and when I know it, the day had come to an end.

It’s already approximately like 8 months since our last comeback. And now, we’ve returned with fresher concepts and songs that had been a hit on major channels. We worked harder than before, wanting the best. The members would sometimes fall sick, due to their body overworking. Mine was one of it. But it's no excuse to just slack off. We endured through it with the help of medications and support from each other. 

She had been shuffling to and fro the kitchen while I'm lying on the bed. It's really suffocating seeing her getting all caring mode. She got up to take me the painkillers, and then went again to wet a towel and put it on my forehead. And then she went to the kitchen to cook porridge. I sighed at her hasty movements. When she was about to stand up to get me a glass of water, I held her wrist, effectively stopping her.

"What is it? Are you feeling pain somewhere else?" she came back and pushed back my hair.

I shook my head. "No, I'm not feeling pain anywhere. It's just my girlfriend seems so tired walking here and there,"

She smiled and yanked her hand. "I'm just gonna get you water, then I'm not going anywhere,"

And when she came back, I pulled her into my hold, hugging her. She's now lying next to me, my arm as her pillow. "I'm sorry that you have to take care of me,"

"Yeah. Somebody got a fever only after a week training. You gotta be tougher Chanyeol,"

I smiled bitterly. Well, nobody said this is easy. "My body's just not adjusted to it yet. It's okay, I'll look out for myself,"

"You better be. I'm not always beside you to take care of you like this," she kept playing with my hair. It had always been her favourite feature of mine.

"Okay. But when I do get sick, you will take care of me, right?" I pulled her closer, making sure no space was left to spare.

"Yes,"

The memory kept playing at the back of my mind, moreover when I'm sick. Although it's no longer her who take care of me now, I'll still be reminded of her. Well, Suho hyung is a caring person in his own way too.

And just like every promoting period, we had a fan meeting again.

And that kind of reminds me of what happened 8 months ago. Not that I forgot it completely, but it’s safe to say that I’m not dwelling in tears anymore. I have come to realize that her letter was somewhat a strength message for me.

And when I realized that, it’s as if I accepted the possibility that she’ll be gone forever.

But the things I’m willing to do to see her is just indescribable.

The event begins smoothfully and I had been focusing on every single fan. When it’s nearing afternoon, I’m starting to feel sleepy due to lack of rest. I still had some energy, but then my adrenaline shot up. I saw her.

I blinked my eyes a few times, and rubbed it intentionally. To make sure I'm not hallucinating. I've been seeing her figure everywhere lately, and it's just a reflection of my thoughts. Not that I have any mental illness, hallucination or whatever. It's just a syndrome of missing someone.

I just got a surprise worth my life. My girlfriend stood in front of me, looking healthy and radiant, just like when we dated back then.

“Hello again, Park Chanyeol,”

 

A/N :

Okay, so how was it Qiss_cutie?

It was harder than I thought really. I had set a goal, that I would finish this in 3 days. But then, due to the circumstances and some writer's block, I managed to finish this whithin a week and a half. I'm sorry for any mistakes, errors, lack of input (such as the girl's illness). I purposely did it that way.

So, please comment! It's nice to read your thoughts =)

Goodbye!