Final

Jung Hana's Secret Admire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                        

Hana skip her way to school. She doesn’t know why but today she seems like in a really good mood. Maybe because of her secret admire that had been giving her chocolates and notes these days. For an 18 years old girl like Hana, she sure is touched by the effort. Before this, Hana never had an admire. Until one day she starts to receive a box of chocolate in her locker. At first, she was confused and thought that someone must have been mistaken her locker for the queenka’s but after reading the note that came with the chocolate, she swear that she saw her name on it. She smiled as she walks. She enters the school ground with a big smile plastered on her face. Her heart flutters as she walks along the corridor heading to her locker. Will there be chocolate and note again in her locker? The question lingers in her mind. She opens her locker with a fluttering heart. Her face brightens as she saw a small box of chocolate lying in her locker. She looks around the hallway. No one was there but her. She read the note that the secret admire left:

A sweet chocolate for a sweet girl :)

That short sentence is enough to make her feel like walking on cloud nine. “His notes never failed making me smile.” She sighed dreamily. She continues walking to her class with the chocolate safely held in her hand. She was about to open the door to her class when the door suddenly opened by one of her classmate. The boy rolled his eyes and walks pass her. “Jerk.” Hana hissed. She followed the boy with her eyes. Vernon. That’s his name. A freaking rude rich smart jerk. That’s what Hana named him. She hated him for his attitude. Hana don’t understand why did girls go gaga over him. Sure he is handsome, smart and such but his attitude just made her hates him. The attitude that he thinks the school is his and he can do whatever he wants. He always wears that deep frown on his face and that’s what make Hana hate him even more. Hana walks to her seat. She sighed dreamily as she stared at the chocolate in her hand. “Aren’t you going to talk to me for real? I really want to know who you are.” She pouted as she talks to the chocolate. “You know what? I might get cavities from eating your chocolates everyday” She chuckles as she unwrapped the chocolate. “You might go crazy too from talking to the chocolate.” Said a voice. Hana turn her head to look at the owner of the voice. She scoffed as she sent Vernon a glare. He just smirked feeling unaffected by the ‘scary’ glare. “At least I’m not a freaking rude jerk who always wears a deep frown in my face” Hana smiled sarcastically. Of course she would leave the words rich and smart from the name that she gave just now or else it’ll just make him more proud instead of feeling insulted. He rolled his eyes and walks to his own seat. “There he goes again rolling his eyes. Oh how I hope I can dig out his eyes from the sockets.” She mumbles not loud enough for him to hear.Hana turn her gaze to the door and saw one of her classmate, Wonwoo smiling shyly at her. She raised her brow. “Weirdo~” she sang. Their teacher come in and starts today’s lesson. Hana was listening to her teacher until she felt someone keep staring at her. She turned to her right and caught Wonwoo staring at her. She taught it was weird because for the past few weeks, Wonwoo had been staring at her in class and when she’s eating at recess also when she walks pass him. The boy quickly face the teacher acting as nothing had happen. Hana shrugged and continue with the lesson.

* * *

The third class ended as the bell rang for recess. Today instead of eating, Hana decided to starve and go to the library to do her duty as a librarian. She starts arranging books back to the right shelf. She arrangethe books one by one carefully but suddenly, she stops as she saw a pair of hazel brown eyes between the books two shelves away from her. She can’t clearly see his face because the lower shelf of books blocks it. She tried to tiptoe to peek at his face but froze when the pretty eyes stared at her. Their eyes met and Hana felt electricity all over her body as his stare melt her. She blinks several times. She hurried to the shelf the boy located. Somehow, her heart tells her to find out who he is. Hana was dumbfounded when she saw nobody is around the shelf. She was sure that she saw the boy here! She looks around her hoping that the boy is still in the library. Damn the library for being so big that she couldn’t locate the boy anymore. She sighed. She went to arrange the books again when she saw the boy’s eyes again but this time it was five shelves away from her spot. Once again, his eyes stare deeply into hers. She hurried to his spot but felt disappointed when she saw nobody. She heaved a deep sigh. Was he playing with her? Was he avoiding her? But why would he avoid her? Was she too weird chasing him just now? She just wanted to take a look at his face because she’s sure that she had seen those eyes before. She went to do her works back with heavy steps and deep frown. “Hey… Hana.” Someone called with a shy voice. She turned to the voice. There stood Wonwoo looking shy as ever. Hana raise her brow at him. “What?” she asked. “I saw you running around just now… Were you… looking for something? Maybe I could help you find it…” He said as his face turned red. Whether he’s too shy with people or he has this kind of decease which is making him afraid of girls. Hana nodded at her own thought. “Yeah… I had lost something actually.” She said making him stare at her as if telling her to go on. “I’ve lost my mind.” She said and laughed at her own joke. But when she saw Wonwoo sitting there awkwardly, she cleared and began doing her works again as she scoffed at her failed joke.

* * *

The next day, Hana walks to her school grumpily. She still frustrated by the yesterday’s matter in the library. Who is that boy? He surely is avoiding her because it is too obvious that he ran away when she hurried to his spot and that makes her even more confuse. There must be a reason why he was avoiding her yesterday. Her frown was replaced by a big smile when she saw a small box of chocolate was there again. She took the chocolate and the note.

Do you know that you have pretty eyes? I promise that I won’t avoid you like yesterday. I’m not ready yet to reveal myself yesterday. Just wait. I’m going to reveal myself and confess to you one day :)

Hana widened her eyes. “So it was him! No wonder I felt a Dejavu’ when I saw him yesterday! Humph! You gonna reveal yourself to me soon huh? Just how many times did he say that and he didn’t even reveal himself yet? If that’s what you’re going to do so, you might want to hurry because I might get stolen by someone else” She talked to the chocolate i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter