Blind

I have always been here

I'm paralyzed, I feel like the world has fallen on me, I can't move, I can't speak, I can't react. My mind is in a complete mess!

"S-She... Likes me?"

Flashbacks began to prowl my head.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-Soo!! Pleaaaaaaase!! Just one more tiiiiime! Talk to Yuri for meee! - Jessica askes for the 90th time with the best aegyo she could do.

-All right, I'll do it, I'd do everything for you, wouldn't I? - Sooyoung gives a melancholical smile, sadness and regret clearly visible in the girl`s eyes, Jessica was the only blind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- JESSICA!! ARE YOU CRAZY?? - Sooyoung yells frustrated - ARE YOU REALLY GOING AFTER HER AFTER EVERYTHING SHE DID TO YOU??

-Soo!! I know she changed!! She still love me and she'll come back to me!! I KNOW!

- YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING JESSICA! ANYTHING!! YOU KEEP RUNING AFTER SOMEONE WHO HAVE ALREADY MOVED ON FROM YOU! WHO DOESN'T EVEN DESERVE YOU!! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW HURT IT WILL MAKE YOU??

- Soo please!! I know what I'm doing!!! Everything will be fine!!! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST ING TRUST ME??

- I DO TRUST YOU!! ALL I'M DOING MY WHOLE LIFE IS PROTECTING YOU!! I LOVE YOU JESSICA! I ONLY WANT YOU NOT TO HURT YOURSELF!! I.. I`M JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU JESS!!

- I NEVER ASKED YOU TO PROTECT ME!! WHY DON'T YOU JUST OFF OF MY LIFE???

Sooyoung looked in horror to Jessica, she was obviously hurt by the other woman's words, they were both paralized. Jessica didn't believe she'd actually said that, she loved Sooyoung, she didn't meant to.

She close her eyes tightly and breath deeply before open her eyes again and looking back in Sooyoung's.

- Soo.. I'm sorry! I- I didn't mean to! You know I love you and I love that you're always here by my side being the best of the friends I could ever ask for! I really didn't mean to!!

- Jess.. - Sooyoung toke a really deep breath, trying to calm down her nerves - you know what? Just forget it! It's fine! Just make sure you won't be hurt in the end okay?

- I promise! I love you Soo!! I promise you I won't hurt myself nor anyone in the end!

- yeah.. I really hope so.. - Sooyoung sighs and pull Jessica for a thigh hug. She goes back a little and kisses her in the forehead - I love you so much Sica!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Hello? Jess?? Are you okay?? - Sooyoung answered the phone, concern visible in her tone as she heard the girl crying on the other end of the line.

- S-Soo, are you busy? - Jessica asks in the midst of sobs.

- O-Of course not! - Lie - I'm here, whenever you want!

-Soo.. Help me.. Why does it have to hurt so much?? - She started crying even more and louder.

- Don't cry Sica, I know it hurts but she doesn't even deserve your tears!! You're so amazing and funny, and excepitionally pretty, anyyone would want to date you! Yuri is such a for doing that to you!! She doesn't deserve your love, she doesn't deserve your tears and she doesn't deserve you! - Sooyoung couldn't be more honnest now, she meant it, she wanted Jessica to know that.

Snifs could istill be heard from the other side of the line - now, dry that pretty face of yours and go rest a bit okay?

Jessica gave out a little humm in response, drying her tears and laying on her bed again.

- Soo.. - Her voice was faint - stay with me?

- Always! - She says suppressing her tears - I love you Jess..

And they stood there without a word, only a bit of Jessica's sobs could be heard until she fell asleep.

Sooyoung on the other hand stayed up all night, listening carefully to every little sound the other girl made, she was afraid Jessica would wake up and collapse again.

The test for college? It didn't matter, her best friend and love of her life needed her, and she would be there for her!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-You ing bastard!! How dare you??? - a punch was thrown right in the middle of the tanned girl's face - Who do you think you are to do this with my Jessica??

Sooyoung was ready to give Yuri another punch when Jessica came and interrupted her.

- Choi Sooyoung!! What do you think you're doing?? Are you crazy?? - Jessica shouted at her.

- Tell her!! Tell her what you've been doing or I will tell her myself!! - Sooyoung shouted at Yuri.

- Tell me what? What's happening?? - Jessica asks in confusion

- Tell her Yuri! Before I make you!! - Sooyoung threatened her.

Yuri looked at the ground, ashamed, then looked back between Sooyoung and Jessica.

- J-Jess I... I've been seeing someone - she said slowly - I've.. I've slept with Yoona..

- W-What.. - Tears could already be seen on Jessica's face - S-Since when?

- Since.. Graduation party at Jack&Jackes.. - Yuri says with her head down

- Three... Three whole months Yul?? - Jessica was already drenched with tears - I can't even-

- I.. I'm sorry Jess.. I didn't meant to hurt you.. I'm sorry

- of cource you hurted me Yuri!! You ing cheated on me and what did you spect?? That I would be just fine?? That I would forgive you right away and we'd be fine?? That's NOT how it works Yul!! Get away from here!!! OUT OF MY SIGHT!!

Yuri tryed to aproach Jessica - You heard her! Out of here! NOW!! - Sooyoung stepped in, keeping a protective barrear berween Yuri and Jessica.

Yuri hesiteded, took one last glance at Jessica and walked away mumbling a weak "sorry".

After Yuri left Sooyoung turned around and her eyes softened seeing her fragile friend crying her heart out while kneeled on the floor. Sooyoung quickly bent down and involved the girl in a tight warm hug.

"Shhhhh, she whispered patting Jessica's hair, "It's okay, I'm here, I'm here!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-SOOYOUNG!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!! - Jessica screamed in excitement - you won't believe it! YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT!!

- WHAT? WHAT?? - Sooyoung asked almost as lively as Jessica, She couldn't see her cheerfull friend without being happy too, Jessica's happyness was the most important thing to her and she would do anything to see her always happy.

- YURI ASKED ME TO BE HER GIRLFRIEND!!! AAAAAAAAH!!!! - she shouts, joy could be seen in her eyes, she was truly happy, on the other hand Sooyoung's eyes were pure sadness - Hey!! Why are you like this? It even seems like you didn't like the news!

- It's not that.. I loved! - she says showing of one of her best false smiles - I'm just like that cause your screams makes me deaf!!

- Yah!! I know you love it!! - Jessica says while meronging at Sooyoung who squeezes her cheecks

- Yes, I love it - she says still holding her cheecks - how not to love this cute little ice princess here?

Jessica smiled and Sooyoung could only think one thing

"I'm screwed!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-Jess!! JESS!! Come here woman! - Sooyoung shouts calling Jessica out. Jessica bids goodbye to Tiffany and Taeyeon and goes to Sooyoung.

- Why did you call sweetheart? - Jessica asks while hugging her sideways.

- I want you to meet someone! - Sooyoung says with a smile on her face and a girl appers from behind her - That's Yuri, my childhood friend!

Jessica releases the hug and extend her hand for Yuri - Pleasured! I'm Jessica! Soo's best friend!

Sooyoung didn't lose the glint in their eyes when they saw each other and a wave of regret swiftly surrounded her.

"And there goes any chance I had.."

=============================================================================================================================

 

- It was clear all this time... Why was I so blind??

I came back to my senses but Sooyoung was no longer there anymore, I run everywhere trying to find her to no avail.

I have to find her! I need to talk to her! To see her! To apologize! I need her!!

I decided to go to her house to search, arriving there I used my spare keys to unlock the door and went in searching for any remains of Sooyoung, but strangely the house was empty.. All the furniture was covered with some old blankets, no food in the kitchen, no clothes in the closet.. nothing!

Then it all came clear.

- Is today!! - Jessica was shocked for forgetting it - No no no no no no no!!!!

She run as fast as she could passing through the door, there was no time to call a cab, running would be faster. So she ran and ran and ran till her legs felt numb, she runned as she had never ran before but she didn't stop, not until she had reached the airport.

She went directly to the front desk while desperately looking for Sooyoung.

- H-Hey! Did you saw a beautiful, tall and thin girl around my age named Sooyoung passing by here?? - She asked really fast to the receptionist who looked a little confused and worried.

- Uh.. Sooyoung? Hmm, I think so, she just boarded her flight to Japan - the girl said pointing to the plane that was starting to take off.

- WHAT?? No no no no NO!!!! - Jessica shouted and raced to the large glass window where you could see the runway.

Jessica hitted hard on the glass as she cried out loud, people were staring at her but she didn't care, all she could think off was her never seeing Sooyoung again, she cried and cried, her legs taking the fatigue for running to much. She fell on the floor and cried even more, her loud sobs could be heard even from afar but she didn't care, she missed Sooyoung, she wanted the girl besides her, she wanted to see her and hear her again, she wanted her!

- Jessica?

 

------------------------------------------------------

Thanks soosicababy for the idea!! <3<3