Realize

I have always been here

"So...?" – the girl in front of me asks hopeful, looking in my eyes and with a wide smile on her face.

"So… nothing, again" – I said and her smile fades.

"Wait What? Why?" – she says with a sad look.

"Look… Jess.. I.. I really think you should move on, it’s been five months already and you’re not getting anywhere!" – I say trying not to hurt her– "She don’t love you, she loves Yoona, you know that, everyone knows that! Why don’t you just forget her and move on?"

"No Soo, I know, deep inside she still loves me, I know that, you just can't see this yet! I’ll get her back, youll see!" – she said with a hesitant smile on her lips.

"No Jess… you won’t! she will never stop loving Yoona, she is loyal to her as opposed to how she was to you! She don’t even deserve your love, she cheated on you! With Yoona! Yuri chated on you with Yoona! Why don’t you get that? She doesn’t love you anymore!" – I said getting frusteded, I’m already done with all of this!

"No! You're wrong! She still loves me! She didn't cheated on me it was all a mistake! She will be back to me and we will be happy as we have never been in our lives!! She will be by my side again and we will live happily ever after and that Yoona won't disturb our relationship! and then you will find someone to you and we'll go in double dates! It will be wellsome!!" – she said, tears reaching the edges of her eyes.

"No Jess it won't!! you will never be with Yuri because she don't ing loves you!! There will be no happily ever after between you and her, there will be no double dates and there will and never had been any relationship between you two! She already told you! I already told you! I know it because, I! I was the one who stood by your side through all this! I! I was the shoulder where you cried!! I was there for you! Not Yuri! You're being delusional if you think that she still loves you! Cause she don't! Snap out of this!!" – I said angryly.

"You think that I don't know that??"- she yells at me, already with tears soaking her clothes - "That I didn't heard when everyone were whispering about me throughout the corridors?! About how Yuri had cheated on me with a girl she barely knows?? You think I don't cried every ing night thinking about how she left me? That I don't suffer every damn second of the day thinking in what does Yoona has that I haven't?? Thinking why I wasn't enough for Yuri to love?? I do!! I ing do! you don't have to remember me! There's no need for you to rub it in, I know! I know she isn't mine anymore! That she never was, but thinking that she still loves me is a lot less painful! Blame this Yoona is a lot easier than accept that I wasn't enough! That this is all my fault! If I keep in mind that she still loves me and that we will get back together I won't suffer so much! I will at least for a second forget that she left me and that I'm still here, alone, suffering 'cause she's gone!!"

"You don't have to suffer alone and you never did, 'cause I've been always here, by your side, day by day helping you, beeing your shoulder to cry when you needed it, listening you when you wanted to talk, I have always been here! I've even helped you all this while talking to Yuri, trying to made her give one more chance for you 'cause I just wanted you to be happy!! Even though that would mean I would lost the girl I love the most and that I've always loved to someone who doesn't even deserve her love!! And that's because I love you Jessica! I ing love you!! You know how much hurt I was when you told me that you and Yuri where together? You know how much angry I was when I found out that Yuri had cheated on you and how much I wanted to punch her when you called me that night, crying, cause you were so sad that you couldn't sleep?? I lost a important test for te university the  other day because  the girl I love was on the other side of the line, crying because someone were stupid enough to the point of cheating and leaving her! I stayed awake all that night, afraid that you would wake and remember all that had happened and broke down crying again! I have always been here Jessica, why don't you realize?!”

"Soo... I.. I didn't know.. I.." – she said, followed by five painful seconds in pure silence.

"It's okay Jess.. I know" – I turned my back at her, with my head down and my cheeks wet with my tears –" I.. love you Jess… I always did." – I said and then I started walking, just walking, to nowhere, leaving the girl I love behind still processing what I’ve said.