Kang Daniel as your boyfriend

Spanking fanfic series~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sitting in the dark, I typed and deleted my college application essays on my laptop over and over again. Today is one of the days I feel extra tired, with so much work waiting to be done and my boyfriend Kang Daniel out there performingon  Christmas fan concert. The minute I saw the picture of Daniel and his fan girls popped up on my Instagram page,  I threw my phone away with anger as my jealousy got the best of me.

At about 12pm my apartment doorbell buzzed--I know it's Daniel. He came in running with a big smile on his face and pushed me onto the sofa with him, then pecked my cheeks like he couldn't get enough. "You missed me?" His happy light tone somehow made me even more irritated. Avoiding his kisses, I pushed his face away"Daniel..Kang Daniel...STOP!" 

He was stunned for a second because I went by his full name, but still he tried to approach me. "Hey..Are you alright? Is it because the college application? ..You'll work it out." He tried to pull me into his arms but I refused. "No, it's not just because of my application." The same cold, hard tone. I could tell Daniel was scared by my attitude, however, he still managed to comfort me with his softest voice like I was a lilttle baby"Well...Honey, I'm so sorry I can't take you out on Christmas, you know I have to work.." When he mentioned work, all I could think of it's the photo of his fan girls grabbing his arms."Apology accepted. Now shall we go to sleep?" I stood up and was about to walk into the bedroom, acting like nothing happened.

Daniel grabbed me by my hand and forced me into his arms again, my face against his, he whispered into my ear, "Babe, I'm sorry, could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter