Christmas Clubbing

Christmas Clubbing

Christmas Clubbing

Tao rolls his eyes when he sees how exited everyone is when the special Christmas layout of the restaurant is revealed. He has been working at it for half a year now and it is slowly increasing in popularity. Prices are rather low when you compare them to the quality of the food and Tao hears the main cook, Kyungsoo, complain about it a lot but customers are rather eager to make that up with tips. The restaurant is Austria themed so even in summer, it feels like you’re in the mountains for a ski holiday but now as Christmas has approached and Suho, the owner, has decorated it with red bows, classic Christmas balls and candles which make the customers go ‘aww’ when they enter.

It’s not as if he hates Christmas, no, actually not at all. He likes how everyone is together at Christmas, the usually separated families finally reunited, people who are always busy can finally relax for once and cities who look dead in the winter totally relive at Christmas. No, he doesn’t hate Christmas. What he does hate is all the extreme stuff people apparently need to buy at times like these. Sure, it’s good for the business that everyone goes out for dinner, but do you need to eat the double amount of what you usually eat?

Tao smiles when he puts another bottle of skiwasser next to the woman’s plate and asks once more if everything is as wished. When the woman confirms that indeed, everything is as it should be, Tao has to use a bit force to smile. He knows these kind of people. Everything and everyone is less than they are or are worth. Walking a bit faster than he usually does, he practically hides behind the bar. Afternoon shifts aren’t busy on Mondays but as it’s Christmas, it is everything but that what he’s used to and he can’t wait for it to be over because his head hurts because of those stupid rich people and his arm isn’t much better since the heavy trays aren’t getting lighter the longer you hold them.

“Tao, go home. Chen is already here so he’ll take over.” Suho says when he emerges from the back. Tao only nods as reply and takes the notepad out of his pocket and lays it where he’s sure Chen will find it too. Had it been anything else, he probably would have put it somewhere else but notepads somehow always disappear here.

“You’re dead on your feet and it isn’t even late yet. Did you sleep last night?” Suho asks when Tao is ready to go home. The younger shakes his head and puts on his jacket. “No and it seems like I won’t be getting any sleep tonight either. Baekhyun made me promise to join him for the club tonight and you know how he is.” Suho laughs at his employee’s complaining. “Good luck then and enjoy the rest of the holidays.”

 

“Start with one on three. More alcohol will be too heavy to start with,” Baekhyun tells him and Tao follows the advice. While he might like to drink a tad bit too much, he is no expert in mixing and Baekhyun’s pieces of advice haven’t disappointed yet.

The cola makes the transparent liquid turn black and Tao moans when the taste of Malibu and Coca Cola goes over his tongue. “Tonight will go so wrong,” he says to Baekhyun. His words make Baekhyun look at him with raised eyebrows. “And why is that?”

“The alcohol tastes too good and my sleepiness has disappeared. I don’t think I’ll wake up tomorrow morning.”

His glass is filled once more and when they feel buzzed enough, they hide all the alcohol and take the bus to the club.

 

Tao won’t lie; getting laid is the main purpose of this night out. At least for him. When he looks to the entrance of the Napoleon hall he can see that Baekhyun already found his boyfriend Chanyeol and he knows he’s probably alone for the rest of the night. Unless he finds a nice man to spend the night with.

And so his mission begins.

Getting coins for drinks isn’t hard. The line might be long but nothing that can’t be defeated with smiling and flirting. He even got more than he should.

The stables, as they call one of the bigger halls is filled with too many people but the music is too good for Tao to pass so he struggles himself through the mass of people to get on the middle of the dance floor. Lights flash and with every step he feels a new body pressed against his own. Many he doesn’t touch longer than a second but some feel so great he stays for a bit more but when the owner of the body doesn’t act he disappears again.

So far he’s disappointed. It’s busy, filled with people and he should have a permanent dance partner for the night by now but his mission isn’t going like it normally does.

That is, until he gets where he was trying to be. The middle of the dancefloor is almost overwhelming. Many smells enter his nose, a drink or two wet his shirt and he feels like he isn’t getting any air but it’s all worth it when he feels a body pressed against his back.

The man is taller than he is and his hands are big, laying casually on his hips when they sway to the beat of the music. “Enjoying yourself?” The man whisper screams in Tao’s ear, trying to be heard over the music but not hurt the ears of his dance partner. “Now that you’re dancing with me, I am,” Tao replies, a bit cheesy he admits and adds a small kiss on his partner’s jawline to make sure his partner knows exactly how much he’s enjoying himself.

His dance partner turns him around and requests for his name.  “Tao, and yours?” Tao practically screams because the song has changed to a louder song and the DJ makes it almost impossible for people to talk so when the stranger replies he doesn’t hear it. Tao signs him to wait for a bit and pulls his phone out of his pocket. He opens his address book and opens a new contact.

The stranger gets him and when Tao gets his phone back, he learns that the stranger's name is Kris.

The song is less loud for a few seconds and Tao takes this opportunity.

“Hope you can take care of me for the rest of the night, Kris.”

The smirk he gets as reply confirms that Kris won’t have any problems with that.

 

“Guys I have a surprise for you!” the DJ screams through the mic after he stops the music. “It’s Christmas, y’all know what this means?” – people scream drunken answers and a few make Tao laugh so hard that he has trouble retelling them to Kris – “Kissing under mistletoes! But we’ll do it differently. I’ll throw out four of them and the ones that catch them have to kiss their partner. No cheating! I’ll be checking if you raise your hands!”

The four mistletoes are thrown and Kris, like Tao, being the tall tree he is, easily catches one. While Tao isn’t shy when it comes to kissing and a bit surprised at himself for not fully kissing Kris with tongue and all, he blushes. Over the hours he spent with Kris he decided that more nights together wouldn’t be that bad. He kind of likes him. A lot.

“Can I?” Kris asks and it makes Tao giggle.

“Are you always this much of a gentleman? Of course you can.”

And so Kris does.

, Tao thinks to himself, why didn’t I make him do this earlier? Kris is strong and dominating, making Tao moan and the way Kris has his face in his big hands makes Tao’s legs weak. , he mentally curses once more, he could take me right here and I wouldn’t even say no.

 

 

“Time to go home?”

 

“Only if you come with me.”

 

“Of course.”

 

 

(lowkey based on my clubbing event yesterday.

but let's say that my mission failed.)

(Also, when you decide that you must pinch my ,

at least make sure it doesn't hurt.

my friend couldn't stop laughing at me

 

untill it happened to her

and then it was my turn to laugh.)