Daddy's Home

Bring Him Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo Joohyun smiles as she watches three-year-old Jung Heeyoung sitting on her blue chair watching the dancing lights on the Christmas tree displayed in the living room. It was a habit her daughter got from her. Her father would tell her stories on how she could watch the lights for hours until she falls asleep in front of the Christmas tree.

Her daughter was the same as her.

When she observed her enough, she decided to make her presence known. “Heeyoung-ah, can you come here? Omma has something to say.”

The little girl’s head turns to look at her and she had a good glimpse of her features. Aquiline nose, plump pinkish lips, high cheekbones, and eyes that are identical to her father’s (she even has the Jung eye mole). Her porcelain complexion and very wavy dark hair are the only things her daughter got from her.

Jung Heeyoung is no doubt Jung Yonghwa’s daughter.

She smiled at the thought.

“Omma, what is it?” little Heeyoung stopped in front of her and raised her arms.

She picks her up and lets her sit on her lap. “Omma will give your list to Santa today. Did you write everything you want?”

She puckers her lips for a moment before shaking her head, “Yes Omma, I’ve written everything.”

Joohyun nodded and smiled. “Okay then. Will Heeyoung play with her dolls for a moment while Omma prepares to give this to Santa?”

The little girl nodded and dashed out of the living room to go to her playroom.

A few minutes later, she was busy rummaging in her dresser for a long sleeved blouse when she felt someone pulling her trousers. “Heeyoung-ah, what is it?”

Big round eyes look up at her. “Omma, can I have my list again? I forgot to add something very important.”

She wordlessly hands her the list before she buttons up her blouse and brushes her hair. All the while her eyes are trained to the little girl whose tongue is sticking out between her lips and concentration was written all over her beautiful face. She watches as her daughter starts making correction on her list.

“Heeyoung-ah, why are you erasing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter