yoongi/jungkook

BTS masterlist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beauty and the beast

Summary:

Jungkook didn't completely understand what was going on, and he wasn't sure if he believed in the whole true love thing, but he did know one thing. Yoongi was the single most lonely broken thing he had ever seen in his entire life and something deep inside of his bones screamed at him to fix it. So, He was going to fix it. Or perhaps die trying.

 

Off the record

Summary:

“Hyung, I think you might actually be ed.” There’s a phone being held offensively close to Yoongi’s face, opened on an article with a bolded title: ‘POP IDOL JUNGKOOK ENLISTS THE HELP OF UNDERGROUND HIP HOP PRODUCER MIN SUGA FOR UPCOMING ALBUM’. There are a multitude of pictures beneath it, one of him and Hoseok from two or three years ago at university, and an equally unflattering and familiar one from outside of his own studio.

 

Take me out (we're going down) 💗

Summary:

There are a lot of things that Jungkook expected from his junior year of college. General stress. Student debt.

He did not expect to be hit by a car.

It’s going well.

 

You stir up a Mcflurry in my heart 😊

Summary:

Jungkook is completely and utterly screwed the moment he develops a crush on the voice behind the McDonald’s Drive Thru speaker.

 

A&E 

Summary:

Where Min Yoongi is a second year resident at the Seoul National University Hospital wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter