taehyung/jungkook

BTS masterlist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taste of ink [M] 💗

Summary:

Jungkook is a drug runner for the largest gang in the whole of Busan: the Sam Yong Pa.

One day he bumps into a runner for a rival gang in the next district that has trespassed into their territory: a Geum Sung Pa boy called Jimin. Jimin has a friend, a goon for the rival gang.
Taehyung beats people up for a living, and boy, does he look good when he’s doing it.

But their blossoming friendships reignite old gang flames and causes the most brutal gang war the country has ever seen.

Dragons destroy and stars explode.

 

I feel safe in the 5 a.m. light (love in my arms and the sun in my eyes) [M] 💗

Summary:

And Taehyung thinks he’s never loved anyone more in his life than the boy above him who’s a little bit rough and sometimes a bit insensitive and maybe a little bit mean, but he’s also so soft and so gentle, and he treats Taehyung like he’s something so precious to him. And maybe he’s like that because of Taehyung, or maybe it’s because underneath everything, underneath the tough exterior and the sky-high walls, his heart’s more delicate than Taehyung’s, but all Taehyung knows is that Jeongguk fills up all of Taehyung's vulnerable pieces with parts of himself.

 

Maybe in another universe 

Summary:

Jimin wakes up four times, in four different parallel universes. Annoyingly (or thankfully?) enough, his ridiculous clown of a best friend and maybe the subject of his nighttime fantasies K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter