Why HIM?

I Would Do Anything To Make You Happy

Author's POV

"Ring, ring, ring" your alarm clock ringing.

"Mimin-ah! Wake up! Get ready for school!" Donghyun oppa shouted behind your door.

"Arasso, oppa!" you replied back.


Mihyun's POV

"My name is Kim Mi Hyun. You can call me Mimin, that's my nickname. I lived with my umma and my brother, Donghyun oppa. My father died when I was young. We're one of their so-called 'most richest people in Seoul', as the people say. I studied at ---------------- School with oppa."

I get ready, wear my uniform and went downstairs. As I went downstairs I saw oppa with umma.

"Good Morning Umma! Good Morning Oppa!" I shouted happily running to the dining room.

"Good Morning to you, our Princess!" they replied as they hugging me tight.

" Come, let's eat our breakfast"

" Yay! My favorite pancakes! " 

Few minutes, I finised my breakfast.

I went to my room to get my bag and went back downstairs. I saw oppa standing by the entrance door.

"Mimin-ah! Let's go!"

"Arasso, oppa." We went outside and rode our limo. 

Few minutes, we arrived at school. As we get out from the car...

"Good Morning, Donghyun oppa! Kyaa!" shouted oppa's fangirls

"Good Morning, Mr. President." saying with a bow.

"Good Morning, Ms. Secretary!" Good Morning, Mihyun noona/unnie"

This always everytime we arrived at school. It may be sometimes tiring especially when people are around you but sometimes it's nice especially when you see their smiles early in the morning. We went inside the room.

"Are you going to at the Student Council Room?" oppa asked.

"Yes, I will go later. I will go to my locker first." I replied.

"Arasso, see you later." oppa leave with a smile.

I went to my locker to take some of my stuff. Suddenly a guy came beside me. I looked at him but as I saw him I was...

"No Min Woo?!" I said in my mind.

I just looked back, locked my locker and left.

Few minutes, I arrived at the Student Council room and went inside.

"Good Morning, Mimin-ah!" two guys said in unison.

"Good Morning, Jeongmin oppa, Hyunseong oppa." I said and bowed.

Jeongmin oppa, the student council treasurer while Hyunseong oppa is the student council vice-president.

"Ah! You're here Mimin-ah. Come sit." I nodded.

Yes! We are the Student Council.

We just do our daily works . Few minutes.. 

"Oppas.. I'll go first."

"Arasso. Have a nice day Mimin-ah!" they said in unison.

"See you oppas!"

I went out. Walked to my room and went inside. As I went inside, Shihyun-ah suddenly jumped in front of me, hugging me tight.

 

"Gooood Morning Mimin-ah!!!" Shihyun shouted happily as she jumping in front of me hugging me tight.

"Good Morning too Shishi-ah." I said.

"I really miss you Mimin-ah."

" Me too." I sat on my chair then begin chatting with Shihyun.

(Skip the chatting.)

"Kyaaa! Minwoo is here! Kyaa!" one of my classmate shouted.

"Really?!"

"Yes! He's also with the twins."

"What's that noise about?" Shihyun asked.

"The Pabo Kingka maybe with his bestfriends." I answered.

" You still hate him, don't you?"

" Of course!" I pouted

" Kyaa! Mimin-ah you're so cute!" pinching my cheeks.

Minwoo arrived with the Jo Twins and girls are shouting, screaming and surrounding them like crazy. They just walked and went to their places.

" Here it comes again. " I sighed.

Minwoo sat down on his chair and looking at the window with his left hand on his chin. So as the twins with Youngmin on his front and Kwangmin on his right.

"Minwoo is my most hated guy in the school. (A/N: You may know the reason on the next chapters.) He might be the most popular and the school principal's son, I still hate him. Aishh" I said to myself.

Later on, the teacher arrived. 

"Good Morning, seonsaengnim"(A/N: not sure with the spelling.) everyone said in unison.

"Class! Today, I will change your seating arrangement."

"Waeyo?!"

"No Waes! Just listen and follow."

Few Minutes the teacher finished arranging us. This seating arrangement is what I hate the most !

"Why I am sitting beside him?! Seonsaengnim, why HIM??" I asked to myself.

"Ok class! That's it. This seating arrangement will stay till the end of the semester."

"Yes seonsaengnim!"

"I'm so happy that I was to sit near the window and at the last row, which I've been wishing for all the time. BUT! I am sitting beside this Pabo No Min Woo here! Why?! Thank Goodness Shihyun is sitting in front of me." I said to myself. "I feel like I'm going to suffer this year." I sighed

Minwoo's POV

"From all the people, why HER?. Aissh.." Thank Goodness Kwangmin is on my front while Youngmin is on my right." I said to myself. "I'm going to suffer this year." I sighed.

The bell rings signalling for recess. I went to the cafeteria with Youngmin and Kwangmin. 

" Minwoo-yah. How was your new seatmate?" Kwangmin said with a smirked.

" Worst."

" Waeyo?" Youngmin asked.

"It's Kim Mihyun." I  pouted

"Ahh! Mimin-ah!." they both said in unison.

"What's wrong with her?"

"I just hate her."

"Well she's a nice girl to me."

"Neh, for me too."

"Well for me, she's not. Aissh." scratching my head. "Let's just go to our classes."

We left the cafeteria and went to our class.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading. Hope you like it.

This is my first fanfic. Hehehe. Sorry for my grammar mistakes. I'm not used to this stuff.

:D Hope I can have more subscribers. :D