023

'ROCKABYE' (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning.

Jessica woke the next morning to sunlight streaming in through the window. A smile crossed her face. In her arms was the most beautiful sight Jessica could never get tired of. The sunlight shone through the window illuminating Taeyeon's pale skin. Jessica looked over her sleeping frame. This was a sight that she never wanted to go a day without witnessing, ever.

Taeyeon could sense Jessica watching her. It always felt nice to wake up with the warmth of Jessica beside her and in that moment Taeyeon was happy and free, forgetting all her worries. She felt Jessica moving her hair out of her face and a smile reached her lips. She turned her head and whispered “Good morning” and reached up to place a kiss on Jessica's lips. Jessica Kissed her back and before they knew it, they were repeating the actions of last night. 

When they had enough; Taeyeon rolled over and made her way to the bathroom. Jessica heard the shower go as she lay there. “So I was thinking that you might love to join me” Taeyeon's sultry and seductive voice sounded from the door to the bathroom. Jessica looked up, Taeyeon was standing by the door completely beckoning with her finger. 

ert Sica wasted no time in jumping off the bed and following Taeyeon into the shower where they continued to show each other just how much they were loved.

After they eventually showered and changed, Taeyeon took her time to specially make them both breakfast. They sat in each others company, both glowing with happiness. They were so happy with each other and neither wanted that to end, both of them wished time could freeze so they can be together forever with their kids beside them.

~~~

Three days later.

Mrs Kwon's been restless ever since Jiyong took off, she doesn't know where he's at and how he is. Ever since, she's been on and off the family's hospital road due to her high blood pressure.

"I wonder where my son is at, it's been long since he left home." Mrs.Kwon dejectedly slumped on her seat, her eyes teary.

"I'm sure he's alright yeobo, you need to stop worrying about him, he's not a child anymore, besides! you need to watch your health as the doctor advised, worrying is not for you." Mr. Kwon said kissing her temple.

"Let me get you a hot tea oemmoni." Soo bin said heading towards the kitchen.

"Don't bother," Mrs Kwon's frown deepened. "I don't need a hot tea, I just need my son and a grand child, which you obviously can't give us." The elder woman spoke spitefully. Soo bin felt her heart breaking by what her mother in law said, even though it's the truth, there's really no way she'll be able to produce a child for them, but that doesn't mean she can't give them what they desire to get what she wants.

It's true she won't be able to give them a grand child, a child of her own, except! Soo bin got something dubious on her sleeves and so with an evil smirk, Soo bin left her in-laws to their time as she went to plan her way back into the hearts of the Kwons.

~~~

A week later!

It is said that, 'True happiness is often short lived' and I think that phrase may be true, because Taeyeon just received a call from her son's teacher, asking if she had any idea of her son getting picked up by a suspicious looking woman.

The teacher suspected something when she managed to get a glimpse of the woman who came to take Tae Joo home, she had never seen or heard of her before, the only people she knew of, were Taeyeon and Jessica, sensing danger; she decided to fight off the woman and in that process she got into a physical conflict with a bulky bodyguard, causing her to instantaneously lose her consciousness. However, the second she regained her witfulness, she decided to notify Taeyeon on the matter and with a little description of the woman, she already knew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter