Chapter 2

Goodbye Summer [KRYBER]

AMBER's POV

The next day Sulli and Key brought me to Grandpa and Grandma's house. Their house is bigger than to Mrs. Chen's, it's like a mansion. Grandpa owned a big farm.

"Hi!/Hello!" said by the group of kids who playing basketball when I passed by. I decided to roamed around the place since were waiting for Grandpa Chen, he still in the market.

"Hello" I said, all of them ran towards me.

"Wow! You looked cool and handsome" the boy with golden brown hair said and they looked at me from head to foot. It's like their first time to seeing someone from the city.

"Thank you, what is your name boy?" I asked while patted his head.

"My name is Jeno and this are my friends. Ryan, Kiefer, Ethan and Andrew." He introduced them one by one, I smiled.

"And Im Amber Josephine, AJ for short" i said to them while shaking their hands.

"Ahhhh..... your the grand daughter of Grandpa Chen and Grandma Chen" Kierfer said and they all agreed.

"You know me?" I asked him.

"Yes Ofcourse, everyone knows you. They always talked about you, especialy your Mom." Andrew said.

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"Hmmmm....okay. Can i join you guys" I asked.

"Sure! But do you know how to play basketball?" Ethan asked then he passed the ball.

"Ofcourse, I am a varsity player at my school" I answered and shoot the ball from the three point line.

"Wow! That's awesome!" They said.

"AJ can you teach us?" Asked by Ryan.

"Sure! No problem"

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Thanks AJ! We learned a lot from you
Your amazing." Andrew said.

"Yeah, I hope we can play again" Kiefer said.

"Yes we can" I said.

"Really?!" Ryan excitedly asked.

"Of course. Uhm... Guys, AJ need to go" I said and their face become sad. "It was fun, don't worry guys were still have next time, we can play all day" I said and they nodded happily.

"Yehey!"

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hey AJ!" I turned my head and see Key running towards my direction.

"Yeah?" I said and look again at the baby cows, they are cute.

"What yeah? Do you know I've been looking for you everywhere? Let's go back to the mansion, grandpa Chen is already here, he's looking for you." He said while panting.

"Then let's go" I said and walked ahead.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"My Grand child!!!" The moment I entered the mansion house, a big fat old man greeted me with a bear hug. I think he is Grandpa Chen.

"Wow you are really handsome as your grandpa hehehe" he said and patted my head, I smiled. I think he is cool.

"Thank you" I said.

"Call me grandpa Chen okay?" I nodded "Call everyone! Let's eat together, my one and only grand child is here!" He shouted.

"Uhmm... Grandpa Chen, can I walk around" I said to him.

"Sure but don't take too long, the food are almost done" He replied.

"Don't worry, I'll be back" I said and then went outside.

I found myself walking around the apple plantations. Wow there's a lot of apple. I picked one and then taste it, it's really sweet.

When I turn on the corner I saw a girl who is picking some apple and placed it on the basket. I think she is one of grandpa Chen's worker.

But why she's working alone? I asked myself and looked around, there's no one's here.

The girl starting to walked towards my direction. When she looked at my way, her eyes winden like she saw a ghost. And then suddenly grabbed a piece of apple and throw directly on me but I avoid it then she started to scream, I ran towards her.

"Trespasser! Trespasser! Trespas-asdfghjkHMMPP!!!" I immediately covered .

"Yah Miss! Stop screaming, I'm not trespasser!" I said but she didn't listened instead she starting hitting me using her free hand and then pulled my hair.

"Ahhh!!!!!" I screamed when I felt like my scalp been pulled from my head, she bit my hand that's why I placed my arm around her neck like choking her.

I can't believe this girl, she's too strong!

"Let go of me!" I said.

"No! Let go of me first! You ert!" She shouted back.

"Okay fine!" I said but when I release her, I found myself kissing her knuckles and then everything went black.

Key's POV

"Key!" I heard my name called by Grandpa Chen.

"What is it Grandpa Chen?" I said.

"Did you see Amber? She said she'll just walk around for a moment" Grandpa Chen said, I looked around but she nowhere to be found.

Aish! Why is she always missing?

"Can you look for her? Were about to start to eat lunch right now" He said.

"Okay" I said and walked outside.

'Aish! Where is she?!' I said and looked around.

"Key! Key!"

I immediately turned my head  to my right when I heard someone calling me.

"Krystal, what's the matter?" I asked right away.

"Tres....pa..sser" she said while panting hard.

"Where?!"

"Inside the plantation" she said and dragged me. 

"There" Krystal said and then I saw the trespasser lying on the ground. I look around and picked up the wood.

"Stay right behind me" I said and carefully walked into the stranger. But when I finally near at the stranger I immediately recognized him I mean her!

"Amber!" I screamed and shooked her but she's unconscious. "What have you done?!" I said to Krystal who just froze.

"I-I don't know" she stutter.

"Come, help me" I said and she come but I frowned when she hesitate to touch her.

"Don't worry, I know her and she's not a bad person" I said.

"She? Her?" She confusingly.

"I'll explain it later"

_________________________

A/N: Short update T.T