You worked hard

You worked hard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jonghyun - End of a day

 

At the end of a tiring day, even if the sun has already come up

I’m finally closing my eyes

 

The smell of delightfully bitter coffee pleasantly tickled Jonghyun’s senses, putting a smile on his face. For the first time in years, he finally had a day off. An entire day all to himself. One would have expected him to have huge plans, but all he wanted to do was rest and take the chance to slow down a little from his usually hectic life.

 

He had wanted to sleep in a little longer, but he woke early out of habit. He didn’t mind as it allowed him to sit on the edge of his bed, admiring the first sunrays that started flooding through his windows. He had been waking early for years, but not once did he have the opportunity to enjoy the sunrise in peace and quiet.

 

Putting his coffee mug on his nightstand, Jonghyun walked over to the sliding door that lead to the balcony. The sun was peeking just over the horizon, coloring the sky in beautiful orange, pink and yellow hues.

 

He opened the door, wanting to see this magic without a glass barrier to distort his vision. He wanted to smell and hear the quiet morning breeze. He wanted to feel the ground under his feet.

 

He wanted to take it all in.

 

As he stepped out on the balcony, little pricks of cold chills stung his bare feet but surprisingly it didn’t bother him. The sleeping image of the city of Seoul in front of him gave him so much comfort, it felt like a completely new experience. He heaved a relaxed sigh, it had been too long since he had had a moment like this to himself.

 

Jonghyun sat down on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter