My Baby Shark

NEMO&DORY collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: My Baby Shark
Cast: Eunji & Chorong
Plot: Eunji is the most chaebol 17-years old  teenager. She got everything that she want. She was an orphan since her family died in a car crash. Leaving her alone with a nanny and a big company to her handle. 

Baby shark doo doo doo doo doo doo.. 
Baby shark doo doo doo doo doo doo.. 
Baby shark!! 

“Ughh....  Oh my God! I’m late!” Eunji quickly ran to her spacious bathroom and quickly do her morning routine and dash out from her mansion after grabbing the toast made by her maid. 
“Eunji-ahh!!! Aaahhh!!” the crowd of student scream when they saw a sport car enter the school parking lot and park at the VVIP lot. Then, a petite girl walk out from the car. Like a drama, her hair flipped by the wind receiving an ‘awww’ from the crowd. Some of them even fainted. 

“G-good m-morning S-sunbaenim! Here,  I made a breakfast for you!” a girl stuttering while holding a bag contain a box  sandwich. Eunji smile and politely push back the bag. “I’m sorry, but I’m already full. Thank you” the girl nodded with a red face. Eunji continue to walk to her class although it’s little bit tough with the crowd who blocking her way. 

After almost 30 minutes, finally she arrive at her classroom. It’s already 8:45 am.. Means the class already start. She take a long breath before slide the door opened. 
“Good morning miss! I’m sorry I’m. ...late” she widen her eyes when she saw a girl with school uniform just like her and she certainly never saw her face in front of her. 
“Ahh.. Jung Eunji. You’re late. Miss Jung, I know this school is belonged to your late parents.. But rule is rule. You’re 46 minute and 30 second late. Detention after school. Now, go take your seat” Miss Son then turn to the class back while Eunji walked slowly to her seat. She sit alone since her deskmate, Yoon Bomi move to another school because of some family matter. 
“Alright class, as I said before, we have a new friend from States. Her Korean is not very good so you guys have to help her. Alright, you can introduced yourself.” Miss Son move to the teacher’s table letting the girl talk. 
“Good morning. My name is Park Chorong from States. I’m new here so, I hope you can take good care of me” the class hold their laugh by her poor Korean but claps their hands when Miss Son clear . 
“Okay Miss Park, you can seat beside Jung Eunji. Miss Jung, I hope you can help Miss Park to know about the school later since you’re my best student in English. Can you?” Eunji smile and nodded her head. 
“Dae, Miss Son.” Chorong then walk to the desk and sit. She quickly take out her book while Eunji already had her head on her arm staring at Chorong. 
“Hai, nice to meet you Eunji-ssi.” Chorong held out her hand offering a handshake. Eunji grinned wickedly and held Chorong’s hand. Instead of shaking it, she slowly bring the hand and plant a peck making the new girl blush. 
“It’s nice to meet you too, Chorong-ssi.” Eunji release her hand and focus to the class leaving the new girl blushing madly.

Soon, the recest bell rang. Eunji stand up to the cafeteria but halted when someone hold her wrist. She stop and turn around. Her fans who peeking throught the window gasped in anger when they see the scene. 
“who is she? How dare she touch our Eunji like that?”
Murmured is heard outside the classroom. Chorong released her grip, head down. Eunji lifted Chorong’s head by putting her finger on the new girl chin. A gasped is heard again. This time, louder. 
“Ignore them. Come,let me show you around.” Eunji pull the girl out the class. 
The murmured can be heard at the hallway when Eunji and Chorong walk through. Eunji already immune to this situation but not for Chorong. She followed the girl lead with head down. 
Suddenly, Eunji stop making the girl at the back bump to her back and being a clumsy girl, Chorong trip to her own foot and fell. 
“Omo! I’m sorry! Are you okay?” Eunji crunched down and hold Chorong’s shoulder. 
“Ughh... It’s hurt. My nose is bleeding” Chorong holding her bleeding nose and stand up. Eunji quickly pull out her handkerchief and put it on Chorong nose. 
“Omo! Come, let me bring you to the school clinic” Eunji hold the girl wrist and pull her to the infirmary. Chorong dumbfounded. 
“Where are we going?” Chorong ask. Eunji stop and look her with wide eyes. 
“I’ve told you that we’re going to the school clinic. Wait, you don’t know any Korean words?” Eunji ask. When she saw Chorong nodded, she gasped.
“What?! W-what about the intro you said this morning?”, “I memorize it, he he” Chorong cutely smile and put peace sign. Eunji smack her own head. 
“yah... Chorong-ssi, you need to know Korean to study here. How can you didn’t know about Korean when the Korean blood flow in your body?” Eunji continue nagging non-stop making Chorong bored. 
*peck
“ahha! Finally, you can shut your little mouth. I already hired a teacher for me. Don’t need to worry about it.” Chorong wipe her nose clean and grinn. 
“No need to go to the school clinic. I’m okay now. My nose was broken before. So, I’m already used it. Let’s go to the class. The bell rings ready” Chorong walk first leaving Eunji behind. Eunji still stood  at the ground feeling shock after getting kiss at her cheek. 
‘she’s living at oversea since she was a little. So, maybe this is their way to say thanks'
She thought to herself before running to catch the girl who already at the corner. 


“Hello boss, we already catch the culprit who passing the info to our enemy. What should we do now?”
“Just do what you guys want. Daddy have sent me study at Korea. Now, our troop should stop for a while before I’m back. I’ll let you guys do what you want but make sure no information will leak. If not, you guys are dead.”
“A-alright Boss, I’ll make sure everything will be okay.”
“Good, and what did I say about my name?”
“I’m sorry, b-boss.. I mean, Shark”

 

“Alright class, now I want you guys to find a partner for your project. Be in a group of 4 in 5!” Miss Son clap her hand after she giving out her order. 
Almost all the girl in the class want Eunji in their group because this project is in English and Eunji is a intelligence student. Eunji politely say no. 
“Hey, she tap the couple sitting in front of her. They were the famous couple in the school. The Hajoo couple. This class is special one, which has all female student. The male student was in another class. 
“Wanna join us?” the couple look at each other before nodding. “of course! We would love to!” The taller which is known as Hayoung said. The other, Namjoo smile widely. 
“Okay, set! Here, this is Park Chorong, from US...”,”we know it.. She just introduce herself this morning.” Eunji scratch her head and grinning. 
“Chorong-ssi, this is Namjoo and Hayoung. They’ll be our partner.” Eunji introduce them to Chorong. Chorong nodded and smile. 
“Why she didn’t talking? I’m sure this morning she just talk with her funny accent.” Namjoo ask. 
“Ahh... The thing is, she didn’t know Korean. So.. She can’t speak Korean. She can’t understant Korean” Eunji explained. The couple nodded. 
“I’m Hayoung and this is my girlfriend Namjoo. It’s nice to meet you, Chorong-ssi” 
“nice to meet you too.”
“hey, why don’t we just drop the honorific? It’s weird since we’re same age” Namjoo suggested. They all nodded. 
“So, let’s greet again. This time, American style babe” Eunji started. They look at Chorong waiting for her to start. 
“Yo, guys! My name is Chorong and I hope we can be a good friend after this”
“yeah! Welcome to Korea, Chorong-ah!!” the trio said at the same time making their group the loudest in the class. 
“Alright! 5minute is up!  Here your task. I already pin it on your bulletin board here. The due date is one week from now. Alright, class dismiss” Miss Son stand up. The rest of student walk out but when Eunji and Chorong want to walk out, Miss Son stop them. 
“hey you two. Wait,  I wanna say something”
“What is it Naeun unnie?”
“Unnie?!!” Eunji shrieked. She gasped and put her palm on . 
“yeah, she’s my big sister. It’s shocking, I know” Chorong said before look at Miss Son who giggling when she saw Eunji reaction. 
“Eunji, I know it’s shocking. Don’t make a face like that. It’s funny. Hmm..  Chorong, I’ve said before that I have your Korean tutor right? Meet Eunji, your tutor. Eunji? I hope you can help her to improve her Korean.” Miss Son said. 
“Me? Ohh, okay. But.. I’ve problem. I can’t leaving my house after school time because I have to do my work. You know that right Miss Son?” Eunji said. Miss Son nodded slowly. Suddenly, Eunji snap her finger. 
“Ahha! I got an idea. Miss Son, you live in my house before right? Why don’t you two move in with me? There’s a lot of vacant room in my house.” Eunji suggested. True to her word, Miss Son once live in her house when Eunji still in elementary school. While Miss Son is s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter