Solo

NEMO&DORY collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So... Eunji-ah.."

Chorong tried to shift onto her side but no avail.

"hm?"

“Are you going to let go of me soon?” Once again, she shift her body but the tight grip from Eunji failed her.
Chorong sigh softly. Eunji has been clinging to her since the fanmeeting ended. Eunji’s face is completely buried in the crook of her neck. Its not like she didn’t like it, in fact she love it. But the weird stare from the staff walking in and out the room make her uncomfortable.
“No” Eunji answer then tighten her grip on Chorong waist.
A soft sniffing sound make Chorong held Eunji hand which on her waist and loosen their hug. She place her right hand to Eunji’s cheek while the other on her waist.
“Still crying?” Eunji nodded cutely. Chorong chuckled and wipe her tears with her thumb.
“The other already finish changing. So its our turn” Chorong stand up and take Eunji’s hand to the changing room. Its common for them to change together to save time. 


Eunji and Chorong sit at the back while the other member sit infront of the van. Eunji place her head on Chorong shoulder looking at the older girl playing with her phone. 

“Eunji-ah.. Why’re you crying so hard at the stage?” Bomi turn around and look at Eunji. Eunji lifted her head from Chorong’s shoulder. 
“I’m touched.. thats all. It’s been what, almost 8 year we’re debuting. I still can’t believe we just finished our Asia Tour.”

“I know.. Panda’s is jjang you know. But it still didnt answer my question”
“I’ve been holding my tears since our first tour at Singapore you know. I just can’t believe it. That’s all” Eunji said and look outside. Bomi knows that Eunji didnt want to be ask more question when she did that. So she just turn around and continue playing her phone. 

“Okay girls.. we’re here” Manager oppa said and open their door. Because they’re using the underground parking lots, there’s no fans around so they just walk out leisurely and move to the lift to go to their respective rooms. 

“Hayoung-ah.. can we exchange room tonight? I wanna sleep with Chorong unnie.” Eunji ask the maknae when the lift stop at their floor. Namjoo and Naeun already go into their room after bidding the members goodbye and wish them goodnight. While Chorong and Bomi already walk infront of them. 

“oh, sure” Hayoung stop and hug the older girl. 
“Goodnight and sleeptight unnie.. don’t be sad anymore okay? You make me cried too earlier..” Hayoung jokingly said. Eunji just laugh and slap Hayoung’s shoulder. 

Chorong enter her room leaving the door open while Bomi is waiting for her roommate to enter together. When she see Hayoung come closer to her, she winked at Eunji and open the door whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter