Chapter 4

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"He's so hot !"

"Gosh,what should I do to have him in my bed? "

"Shut up Lyn. He's mine."

"He got the best ever."

"And dont forget that he's huge too."

I didn't mind them and just continued eating. I muster up a blank face even though I'm in my rage.

I dont want to cause ruckus anymore because I dont have an energy to.

I'm too tired.

I'm aware of my population in this school and I dont give a damn about it. I'm known as an emotionless prince in this campus because of my lack of interest about the things that happening around me. As long as I'm not involve then I dont care. But, that's seem impossible because whatever I do, it becomes a hot topic. But sometimes, they are just so annoying to the point that I want to choke them to death.

Especially girls. I really hate their existence !

As the commotion continued, I am more than tempted to check my thing between my thighs but I control myself.

Is that really obvious? Well, I admit that I am huge. Every time I shower, I notice that my thing is naturally hu-- Okay stop. I dont want to detail things. I rolled my eyes when the noise overlap my thoughts again.

O-Kay. Let's forget about not causing a ruckus because this es needs to learn when to stop. I stop eating and face the group of girls that busy ogling my--- What the . This s are sure eye -- me!!

"Nice view you got there?"

Upon hearing my voice,the girl who had too much cosmetic in her face with a weird hair color look so startled and just hung her head low.

I scoffed when this pink maniac (whose hair is pink, wearing a pink tight dress, a pink lipstick, a pink earrings and she even wear a pink contact lens!!) shoot me a wink. This girl is a real definition of a fashion disaster. Disgusting !!!!!

"You two!! If you continue to talk about me behind my back and continue your ert activity, I swear,the rest of your days in this school will be a hell that you will never forget for the rest of your life. "

I didn't wait for their reaction as I hastily left the cafeteria not before slamming the table. My other friends are not here with me because they still have a things to do and a class to attend. I dont mind though because I want to be alone right now. I found myself sitting at the far edge table inside the library, staring outside the window --- watching the leaves falling from the tree.

I sighed in content. Atlas, I found some peaceful tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter