My Return to Seoul

Code of a Thousand tears

               It's been 5 Years that i spent my life in America. And now from illinois, i will come back to seoul. By the way, i'm Dara, i know it sounds weird because in the Philippines, it means an "Angry Shout" but don't waste you'r time thinking about my name. Ow! i can't wait to see my dear friends at Korea, it's been a long time that i didn't share them in each time that they spent. Wait, i thought i see my Manager, T.O.P. ...    Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! It's Him.

              "Dara? Dara?"

              "Yes?"

              " Is there something wrong?"

              "None. None at all"

              "And why it seems that you were Sad? Why can't you be so happy? It's been a Half of a Decade that You and I spent it all here at illinois, and know is the time to give it a dot."

              "i know"

              "And why..."

              "Because, i can feel the pressure killing inside of me"

              "And if that so, go then grab your things and in just few moment's, we will going to the airport."

               I Know It's been 5 years that my Manager and I spent all of that years to practice my career, and in that 5 years, He's always the same, since we've met, he's always inquisitive, and alway's acting like my father, he's asking too much questions. I Don't know if this traits of T.O.P. bothering me, althroughout these years. After that moment...

             "Dara! Let's Go, our flight is 11 AM and it's 9 AM."

             "Alright, i'm coming, i'm coming"

             "Hurry!"

              When we had our way to airport, i saw T.O.P. looking at a picture of a girl... I thought it's me, but i don't want to guess, i'm not a seer...        After a few moment's, we reach the airport and exactly in a good timing, we were calling in the whole airport by the one of the staff.

             "Hurry Dara, were late!"

             "I'm sorry"

             "Arasso! Arasso!"

             Ahhhhhhh!!! I thought the aiplane will leave us. It's good to be in the airplane before it reach the sky and leave us in illinois.