Frienship and Fluff

If anyone asks about Shinhwas secret to longevity tell them it's ... the underwear drinking parties!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooo the second part is here. Hope it's to your liking.

Also I have to say personally I think the members are all really beautiful - back then as well as today. And a few days ago I stumbled upon a recent picture of Oppayam with unstyled hair and I gotta say it makes him younger and so I got a little inspired by it while writing this.

---

Hyesung opened his eyes only to find Dongwan to his right and Eric half on top of him. Both snoring and after some moments Hyesung freed himself to stand up. The heat s were emitting was crazy and he wondered how he managed to sleep like that.

Still sleepy he went to the kitchen where someone seemed to be busy. He took a look inside and was happy to find Andy, pretty much dressed while preparing something to eat. „Morning Hyung.“ greeted Andy him with his pleasant voice and gave Hyesung some water and painkillers. „Thank you. You are such an angel.“ „Slept well between the erts?“ Andy giggled a little and Hyesung groaned inwardly because he didn’t want to think about it before he was fully awake. „Not really. And how was the bathtub? Lovely?“ He tried to tease the Maknae too but failed because Andy only started laughing. „Completely.“

Andy took his phone out and gave it to Hyesung, their groupchat already opened. Seemed as if Andy was the first to wake up and took pictures of everyone sleeping. Minwoo and Junjin were sleeping on the couch while cuddling, having a blanket thrown over them. Really cute. „What’s going on with these two? I saw Dongwans Video yesterday.“ Hyesung asked while giving Andy back his phone. „I wish I knew. We need to wait and see if anything happens at all.“ Hyesung hummed carefully. „I just hope they don’t get akward or distant.“ „I don't think you need to worry about such things nowadays." Hyesung hoped Andy was right and tried to busy himself somehow in the kitchen even though he probably only hindered Andy.

"I think they’re awake by now. I heard them laughing a while ago.“ Hyesung took the hint and let Andy continue making breakfast while he went over to his livingroom. His fellow members were indeed awake and talking with their voices hushed, every now and then giggling. As they noticed Hyesung the other Maknae patted the couch beside him gesturing his Motherbird to come over. „We’ve seen Andys pictures.“ Minwoo spoke up as Hyesung sat down next to them. „Did they do anything to you?“ „Nope. Otherwise they would be dead by now.“ Hyesung waved his fist threatening in the direction of his bedroom. This made the other two idols laugh.

Junjin stretched his hand out and Minwoo stood up. „What?“ asked Hyesung confused. „We made a bet. I won.“ Junjin said smiling. „Jinnie about what exactly did you bet?“ Hyesungs tone was sharp. „Well he said they would definitely harass you at least a little and we would hear you beating them up and shouting at them and I said that you will wake up first and come over. In case nothing is completely as we've said nobody wins.“ Junjin says sheepishly and took the money Minwoo handed him. Hyesung sighed. „I just hope the two of you didn’t harass my poor couch.“ „No why would we?“ whisper-shouted Junjin outraged while Minwoo just laughed. „Good good.“

As the smell of food reached them they nearly moaned. „Oh I’m dying for something fresh to eat.“ Said Minwoo. „Me too.“ muttered Hyesung.

Just then they heard Dongwan screaming and Eric shortly after. And immediatly they stood up and rushed to Hyesungs Bedroom. That would be definitely entertaining. „You can’t just ually harass me!“ Erics high pitched voice came to Hyesungs ears. „It was clearly you who harassed me! You ert!“ Dongwan shouted back his voice cracking at the end. Hyesung thought he would die laughing as he saw the scene in his bedroom. Both of them were trying to cover themselves with the blanket while putting as much distance as possible between each other - which wasn’t much considering the fact that Hyesung had a single bed.

As he noticed the four remaining members standing in the door Dongwan pointed accusing at Eric. „I woke up to him trying to me!“ „Yah!! You were touching me so it was obviously you who wanted to seduce and use me for your own pleasure!“ Erics voice was too high for the Main Vocal while having a little hangover but the show was worth it.

The four uninvolved members changed meaningful looks. Eric probably snuggled up to the equally Dongwan who touched him either out of habit or accidently and both of them woke up like that. You really couldn’t leave them alone.

„As if I would want that!“ „You totally would!“ „Only in your wildest dreams!“ Minwoo nudged Eric so that the gap between the two debating men was closed and then threw himself on top while everyone joined him. „You can’t do that to us!“ Eric whined sounding truly unhappy. Eric and Dongwan were most likely now pressed together front to front and Hyesung thought it must be super akward. "It's okay now, just let us live!" came from a surrendering Eric after a while and Dongwan gave a faint laugh but sounded rather uncomfortable.

„But it’s pretty comfortable now.“ said Junjin who was on top of Hyesung. Andy agreed. „But not down here anymore" decided Minwoo and threw Andy off and Hyesung did the same while standing up. Eric stood up, sighed and went to the bathroom. Hyesung followed Andy back to the kitchen still snickering to himself because the Tom and Jerry couple delivered such an entertaining show.

Soon they sat around the table in the kitchen - well Junjin and Eric sat on the working surface while the rest sat on chairs around the table. Eric, Minwoo and Dongwan still had wet hair after taking a shower ignoring Hyesungs Protests and now they were eating their breakfast. Hyesung was sure Andy had used magic to make something so delicious out of the meager integrients that could be found in Hyesungs kitchen.

After he was finished Dongwan broke the voracious silence. „Well I’m glad to have such a nice and talented Dongsaeng.“ he gave Andy a pat on the back. Andy just nodded and continued eating. „So what are your plans for today?“ „Sending you all home!“ spoke Hyesung before anyone else could say something, not caring that it wasn't all too attractive to speak with food in your mouth. „I’ll stay. Let’s play some games.“ suggested Eric. „That won’t be the case.“ „Aww why?“ „Just because.“ Hyesung glared fiercely at the leader hoping he would get the message that Hyesung had no nerv to do something with the big baby today. „Sungie is a meanie.“ Eric grumbled and dedicated himself to his food again.

„Heading home and getting some real sleep.“ Andy chirped in and put his finished bowl away. „I have to get ready because I have a shoot tomorrow and wanna relax to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter