Friendship

If anyone asks about Shinhwas secret to longevity tell them it's ... the underwear drinking parties!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I somehow ended up writing something after more than three years so if anyone is interested...

I wanna say that english is my second language and I'm still learning (also this isn't beta-ed) so you will have to bear with mistakes.

---

Hyesung entered the lift and pressed the button of the desired floor. He let out a sigh. It was a long day with a full schedule.

He knew the members went out drinking alltogether and wanted him to join them but he refused and said maybe later. But as he knew himself he would fall into his bed and sleep right away - he wasn’t too keen on going out with the drunk men after such an exhausting day. Especially not after what he read in their groupchat about them missing him and probably being super duper drunk.

He pressed the passcode and the door opened. There was light and noise coming from inside. Hyesung tensed immediately after hearing the well known voices belonging to s. Seems that they went to his place without telling him. He told nobody besides Junjin his passcode so that they couldn’t come in whenever they wanted... Next time he wouldn’t even trust his beloved Dongsaeng. Hyesung snorted and entered his apartment being pretty annoyed that he wouldn’t get to sleep peacefully now.

Carefully he put his shoes to the other pairs, taking off his jacket, leaving his bag by the door. He went to have a look at the kitchen first. Thankfully it didn’t look that bad but they had obviously eaten something from his belongings - wonderful.

He went for his bedroom. Thankfully there was no one in there and nothing was messed. Good for s because otherwise he would be hopping mad and the culprit pretty dead. His bedroom was off limits and when he wasn’t home even more!

Now he entered the livingroom which was the source of the noise. Minwoo and Junjin were cuddling cutely and laughing at Andy whose back was turned to Hyesung so he couldn’t see what Andy was doing, everyone in their underwear only. Hyesung spotted the remaining two members. Eric was obviously complaining about something - Hyesung could bet that it was something ridiculous - while they sat completely on Hyesungs couch - well Dongwan still wore socks. Hyesung wanted to stab out his eyes and forget the sight. He hated it when s thought it was fun and relaxing not to wear a single thing. Nonsense!!

He would definitly send them home. And that as fast as possible!

„Hyesungie you’re home!“ shouted Eric finally noticing him. He stood up and ran towards him but falling on his way. Out of reflex Hyesung caught him and had his hands now on a Eric which made him greatly uncomfortable. He tried to get away of the older of alcohol reeking man. „Surprise!!“ came it now a little late from Junjin while Minwoo joined Eric in hugging Hyesung and the rest stumbled over too.

„Missed you.“ slurred Andy. Hyesung felt like he was suffocating between their bodies and was super annoyed right now. „I hate you all!! Put something on and leave! Immediately!!“ he half shouted which had pretty much no effect on the other five men and that made Hyesung even more furious. „Why are you even here in the first place?! And Choongjae you shouldn’t tell them my passcode like that!“ „Sorry Hyung.“ At least he had the dignity to sound a little guilty.

Hyesung snorted again. „Why. Are. You. Here?!“ he repeated. „Surprising you! Since you said you don’t want to come out drinking we came here for you!“ Dongwan said while sounding way too proud of himself. Hyesung felt his anger washing away slowly. In times like this he wondered how he managed too think they weren’t that bad while they practically broke in. He let out a massive sigh. „Fine you can stay.“ For that he got cheers from the members and immediately regretted saying it. They went back to sit on his couch and floor while Minwoo passed him some alcohol which he immediately downed because otherwise he wouldn’t be able to deal with these kids when his nerves were strained from such an exhausting day.

Hyesung tried to cover Erics and Dongwans middle parts with a blanket but they resisted finding it annoying, so he let it be while he felt pretty uncomfortable.

Andy tried to ask him about his day but hilariously failed because he was a little too drunk to do that. Thankfully he was the only one who had a whole lot too much. Hyesung and Junjin ended up laughing because of that. Even when he was drunk Andy was really cute.

After a few hours Dongwan went to Hyesungs laptop which was lying inbetween bottles and half eaten takeout food on the table in front. „Password?“ he asked. „What do you want to do?“ Hyesung asked greatly skeptical. Dongwan on his laptop couldn’t mean anything good. Dongwan held up a USB which he had in his other hand. „Got this from a fan a while ago. Old pictures.“ So Hyesung ended up unlocking his laptop before leaving it to his fellow member.

„Everyone gather!“ shouted Dongwan a little too loud for Hyesungs taste. Junjin scooted closer to Hyesung so that M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter