Gone

Im Sad

Everyone is looking for the one  who is meant to magically make your life better  ,make  you happier, love you back yes this was what happen to me  but  does not always happen sometimes it leads to heartbreak, sadness, they can leave which  leaves you with a vold in your heart that just hurts so much its  hard  to breathe with no escape of it. In my case it lead to a heart ranching  lost of a lover .  I miss you so much . The menemeroies we shared will never  be forgot always playing in my mind like film , thinking of your breath taking smile and how it bighted every ones moods or you would always look on the bight side ,you were their for me god you  got killed trying to save me from ing dieing , you pushed me out of the way of the car after how I treated you being jealous when i didn't need to be for you talking to a girl , running out of the house when we were fighting , not looking when a car was going to crash into me but you pushed me out of the way why did you do that now I am left without you which is killing me. Seeing you get buried  was one of the worst days of my life seeing you so lifeless, drained of  everything what  was you  haunts in  my dreams until i cant sleep anymore  . I don't have you near me loving me anymore your gone now , i'm lost without my soulmate . I go to your grave every day remenbering the times we spent together the good and the bad and what made us , us. I miss you everyday , i miss waking up in your warm protecting arms , the sudden smiles that made every day bighter and better than the last , the i love you's said with so much meaning and love ,the sweet nothings you would say if i was having i bad day .