Diary Readings - pt1/2.

"Go away OPPA! I need to STUDY!"

No, you're not dreaming - we really did update! ^^'

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dawun’s POV

Never in my life did I think I would ever be wearing this.

Then again, I wasn’t expecting to be working without pay on my date with Jong-

I mean, my get together with dinohead.

Nor was I expecting to be on a get together with dinohead.

...

I looked at myself in the full length mirror once more, before stepping out of the change rooms.

This is slightly embarrassing, but it’s sort of fun at the same time. Better make the most of this costume!

“Yah, Dino.”

I revealed myself, and decided to do a little swirl like they do in those princess movies.

As we were dressing up as Disney characters today, I was Belle, from Beauty & the Beast. I wonder who Jonghyun was?

Looking towards his direction, I noticed he was wearing tights.

And I couldn’t help but giggle a little.

Kim Jonghyun, in tights? (However, he still managed to pull it off)

“Hey Beauty, looks like I’m your Beast.”

I turned around, only to see another guy approaching me, in the ‘Beast’ costume.

Hello Mr Hottie #2.

Jonghyun’s POV

That boy better not make any moves on my Dawun.

I started shooting him eye daggers, but he didn’t pay any attention to me. Instead, he kept his eyes glued on Dawun.

Rude, much?

Dawun, why’d you have to look so beautiful?!

Before anything could happen, I decided to interrupt their little...thing.

“Come with me, Dawun,” I said, before grabbing her hand and walking off.

“Kim Jonghyun, where do you think you’re going?”

Manager! I thought he was my sunbae! How could he interrupt me?!

“Ah, Jjong, I know it pains you to be separated from your girlfriend, but you are Prince Charming. You’re not Belle’s partner.”

He took Dawun away from me and placed her next to Mr. Beast over there.

Grr.

“Belle here belongs to Beast, over here. Jjong, go find your own movie characters! You won’t die without her by your side!” Manager clapped gleefully, before walking off to attend other businesses.

Are you sure I won’t die?

“Dinohead, I’ll just meet you back here for break. Bye~” Dawun said, before leaving with Mr. Beast.

My date just ditched me.

For some guy, who wasn’t even better looking.

Who could ever be better looking than me anyway?

That’s right Jjong, you’re still hot! And anyway, Dawun said she’ll meet you later! Wait...I don’t even have her number! How can I tell her when I’m on break?!

Dawun’s POV

“Anyway, hi! I’m Lee Dawun, your..Belle for the day, I guess!” I smiled brightly, offering a handshake to Mr Hottie #2.

“Hey Dawun, I’m Lee Kikwang. Looks like we have the same last name already,” he grinned cheekily.

Cutie.

Key’s POV

Who knew my yeobo was such a baby?

I watched him as he still remained in the staff room by himself, stamping around and throwing a tantrum, whilst Dawun and Kikwang were already hitting it off.

“Oh Jjong,” I sighed quietly to myself, whilst shaking my head in disappointment, “you’ve really fallen for her hard, haven’t you?”

And what was I, the Almighty Key, doing here, sitting in a bush?

Simply playing cupid.

-Flashback-

Ah, Kim Jonghyun! Flowers are very classy, so points to you there.

I started to wonder what else my yeobo was going to do in order to ‘apologise’ to Dawun.

And me, being not too patient, decided to raid his room in search of his diary.

Yes, he keeps a diary. And how do I know this? Cause I’m Key, duh.

There it is! Smack bang in the middle of his bed.

Way to be inconspicuous, Jjong.

I flipped it open to the latest entry, and started reading...

“Dear Diary,

As you already know, Dawun got expelled the other day, all because of me.

And I have to do something quick, to make it up to her.

I figured all girls like to receive flowers, so I bought her those this morning, and gave it to her anonymously, by leaving it on her desk. Tomorrow, I’m going to buy another bouquet of flowers, and ask her out on a date with me...girls like to be treated and be taken out on dates, right?

Anyway, I’ll be taking her to Lotte World. Sunbaenim needs volunteers to help out, so it’s a win win situation.

Win for sunbae, and win for me. Why, a win for me?

I was watching Heartstrings, and the two main characters got stuck in a storage cupboard.

And, what are the odds of that happening to Dawun and I?

VERY LIKELY!

So maybe if I apologise over and over again, she’ll have no choice but to forgive me.

Then everything would work out, and we’d be friends again, right?

Maybe something more...”

I slammed his diary shut.

Looks like I’m going to Lotte World tomorrow...

-End of flashback-

Kim Jonghyun, you silly boy.

What happened to the #1 flirt of Shinwa High?

I guess when love hit him, it knocked all his moves out of him as well.

Therefore I, being the amazing Key that I am, have decided to help him in progressing in his relationship with my best friend. Surprisingly, he has earned my approval to be with her.

Which means yes, I do know Kikwang over there. He’s an old buddy of mine, and I called him up to help with my little...scheme. The manager is in on the plan too. I asked him to set Dawun and Kikwang up purposely, so that Jjong over there could suffer a bit, and be jealous enough to speed up their relationship.

I know what you’re thinking. I am very smart! Why thank you ;D