Lotte world!

"Go away OPPA! I need to STUDY!"

A/N: Please read on, before you roll your eyes at the title :)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DaWun’s P.O.V

Bwoh?!

Another date? Who does Kim Jonghyun think I am? Does he think that I can simply magic up free time whenever I want? I wish.

“No! I’m not going with you.” I turned around to return inside my house. Just as I was about to close the door however, a hand stopped it.

“Please DaWun, just let me make it up to you. Do you honestly despise me that much?” He gazed intensely into my eyes, and all of a sudden, I felt exposed to those dark, yet warm balls of brown-ness, staring at me.

“I..errr...” I turned away from his gaze. I hate to admit it, but it seemed that he was being sincere.

“I’ll buy you that textbook you need!” 

Instantly, my eyes averted back again to his face.

“Extension Calculus Edition 2.0 by Peter Mckenzie?!”

“Done.”  I reached towards the coat hanger for a jacket, but he grabbed me by my wrist, closed my front door and dragged me to his car.

“What if it gets cold?” The chilly morning breeze hit my skin, and I shivered a little.

“Don’t worry, you’ll be changing soon.” I looked at him with an “Are you serious” face, and he merely shrugged.

“Yah, you know, I’m only doing this because of the book. Get it?” I mentioned just as he opened his car door.

“Araso, araso. I get it.” He said, before igniting his car.

I rolled my eyes. Of course I’m only doing it for the book, why did I have to mention it to him?

Why does it feel like I’m trying to convince myself instead?

Jonghyun’s P.O.V

“Lotte world?” She breathed out sarcastically.

“Welcome to the land of magic and wonders.”

“How old do you think I am?”  She pouted.   “I wasted my whole day of study to come here? Are you kidding me?”

“I thought all girls loved Lotte world.” I scratched my head awkwardly.

“You watch way too many dramas. And let me guess, you want us to go on the love ride together?” She raised an eyebrow.

“You mean, you don’t want to?” 

“Huh?” She turned to look at me.

“Don’t worry, I’m just pulling your strings!” I said before giving her a wide grin, “so are you coming to join me or not?”

“Well since I came all the way here, I might as well," she replied.

YES! Act all gentlemen-y now Jjong!

Shutting my door, I walked to the other side to open hers, however I saw that she was already out.

Damn. What kind of a man are you?! PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!

“Come on, I know you’re short but your legs are still longer than mine.” DaWun walked a few metres in front of me.

I chuckled to myself. Somebody was eager to go to Lotte World…and somebody liked looking at my legs. ;)

Closing our distance with a few strides, I grabbed her hand. She gasped at the sudden contact, as I interlaced our fingers.

I chuckled to myself again.

She's adorable. And she has soft hands :)

DaWun’s P.O.V

“Hey Dino! Entrance is that way!” I pointed behind us, at the gate. Instead Jonghyun kept dragging us across the carpark, still holding my hand.

For a pretty boy like Jonghyun, his hands were pretty rough and rugged. They were larger than mine – obviously, and….warm. For a moment I felt lost within the warmth of his hands. Wait, what? First his warm eyes, then his warm hands? What am I thinking?

The only thing warm about Jonghyun is his hot head.

“Where are you going? Are you really that dumb? Yah! Are you listening to me? Where are you taking me?!”  I struggled again.

Suddenly, he stopped.

“We’re here.”  He let go of my hand, and all of a sudden, I felt empty.

“Staff entrance?”  I looked at the sign skeptically.

“Come on! We’re going to be late.”

***

“Okay! Welcome all staff members to another magical day at Lotte world. Today, to commemorate the 50thanniversary of Walt Disney, Lotte world will be adapting a Disney theme, similar to that of Disney land.  In order to help us out for today, there have been many volunteers from the community. Please give them a round of applause.” The manager said before everyone clapped.

“No, off you go. Meeting dismissed, please work well.”

“Yes Manager!” All the employees said in unison, before going their separate ways to resume their regular jobs.

“Kim Jonghyun, is this your idea of a date?” I asked him, a little exasperated.

“Sorry, I wanted it to be a surprise..”

And surprised I was. First thing Jonghyun was begging to go out, next thing he takes to an amusement park where it turns out that I have to work for the whole day?! And I don’t even get paid!

There goes my first date! Wait, second....WAIT NO THIS ISN'T A DATE. NEITHER WAS THE OTHER ONE! IT IS JUST A FRIENDLY OUTING BETWEEN TWO FRIENDS WHO ENJOY EACH OTHER'S COMPANY. But hang on, I don't enjoy his company... do I?

I started shaking my head as all the confusing thoughts were colliding with one another to form a confuzzlement. Why does my brain hurt from this? My brain never hurts!

It's not even something to be thinking about! It's not a date, nor a friendly outing, it is simply a get together which will end up with me owning a new calculas textbook!

I started hitting my head, so that that FACT would stay in my head.

Jonghyun was staring at me strangely now...not that I care. Right?

"Gwenchana?" he asked gently, before grabbing my hands so that I would stop hitting myself.

I looked into his eyes once again, and everything became silent.

Not awkward silent though...a comfortable silence.

“Kim Jonghyun! You came!”  The manager came over, interrupting our moment...I mean the silence.

“Hello sunbae (senior), we’ll work hard today.” He bowed, and I snorted. Who knew that Kim Jonghyun had manners?

“Wait…you know the manager?!” I whispered at Jonghyun.

“Do I know him?! He’s been volunteering at Lotte world for the past year, how could I not know him?! You rascal! You didn’t even tell your girlfriend that you were volunteering here?” The manager laughed out loud, before punching Jonghyun’s arm in a friendly manner.

GIRLFRIEND?!

“Manager, you know I like to keep this side of me private.” Jonghyun replied bashfully.

There’s another side to Jonghyun?!

“Your boyfriend has a real soft side to him, you know.” The manager winked at me, before laughing again.

Before I could deny that Jonghyun was my boyfriend, the manager clapped his hands.

“Alright gang! Today, what you will be doing is dressing up like Disney characters, and walking around the park to interact with the children.”

“Yes, manager.” The twenty or so volunteers said in unison.

“What costume you will be wearing will be dependent on your dress size. Please make your way to the dressing room, to have your costume fitted. I thank you all for volunteering today. Work hard!”

“Yes, manager!” The volunteers cheered, and clapped, before making their way to the dressing room.

Jonghyun’s P.O.V

“Oppa! You look so handsome!!!” A few girls squealed as I entered the meeting room. I smirked, already knowing that I was handsome. After all, I look good in everything I wear, even if it does include tights…

Who I was dressed as? Isn’t it obvious?

I, the Kim Jonghyun is fit for no other character than Prince Charming.

Naturally.

I sat myself down on a chair, and waited for DaWun. Why do girls take so long to change?

“Yah…Dino.” A small meek voice called me from behind. There was only one girl who didn’t call me oppa, and I turned around to see DaWun.

I blinked twice, before taking a large gulp, hearing my heart beat in ears.

DaWun was…BEAUTIFUL?!

She wore a full length gown in the shade of yellow, and brown hair was tied up in a messy bun.

“Guess who I am?” She said before twirling in a circle.

“I’m not stupid DaWun, I’ve watched Beauty and the Beast before.” I said, awkwardly turning to look away. I felt my cheeks burn up, and I hoped that DaWun hadn’t seen it.

I heard her giggle.

“W-what’s so funny?” Damn that stutter. I mentally facepalmed myself.

“I’ve never thought I’d live the day where I see Kim Jonghyun wear tights…as pants!” She burst into laughter.

“Yah! Well, you look…” I stopped myself before I said it. She stopped.

“I look what?” I stared into her bright eyes.

You look beautiful, magnificent, magical, angelic, dazzling, gorgeous, ravishing. My mind said all those things, but my stubborn mouth said…

“You look…nice…”

“Erm. Thanks.” She lightly ruffled my hair. “You look nice too, Prince Charming.”

“YAH! Not the hair!!!!” I said, trying to pat my hair back down into place. She laughed at my reaction before pursing her lips.

“Okay, everyone! There really isn’t much of a plan today, since there wasn’t enough in our budget to include anything other than costumes and signs. Feel free to wonder anywhere in the park, and make your way back here if you need a break. I recommend that you stick with the characters from your movie. Thank you again, and have a lovely day.”

The manager bowed, and everyone clapped. Not long after, people started leaving, some with the people that they knew, some with characters from the same movie.

“Hey Beauty, looks like I’m your Beast.”

DaWun and I both turned around to see a man, in the costume of the “Beast”, holding his costume head in his arms.

I admit his face was handsome, in a sweet way. His skin was flawless, and he had earrings in both ears.

Not as handsome as me though. No way.

The moment he flashed DaWun his white pearls in a dazzling eye-smile, I had the urge to punch him.

This was our date! Mine, with my Dawun!

I was not going to let some pretty boy ruin it.

Besides, I have a way better eye-smile than him.

­­­­­­­­­­_________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Finally updated :D

I hope you like this update. We decided not to take them on a expected date to a picnic, restaurant, or Lotte world. Actually we did take them to Lotte world, but that’s beside the point.

Don’t worry all you cheese lovers, there will be some delicious dairy products for you in the next ch ;D and for all you non-cheese lovers, I hope you approve of our date.

Also, any ideas who this mystery beast is? HAHA ;D

BEFORE YOU LEAVE THIS PAGE, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THIS LINK BELOW!

It’s a giveaway that our friend’s shop is running, and I just wanted to share this with all of you <3

http://yoursmestore.tumblr.com/post/11201780627/yoursmestore-for-your-chance-to-win-one-of

PLEASE PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THIS ^^ IT WILL HELP MY FRIEND WIN A COMPETITION AND AND YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO WIN AN AWESOME GIVEAWAY! Winwin?

We might do something special in return ;)

Anyways, sorry for taking up your time and thank you SOOO much once again for being so patient with us!

You lovely people! <3

Kisses,

Xx B2&B1 (decided to mix it up this time ;D)