the warm and the bright

The Interview
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

February 8th 2007

Outside the venue, Daegu,

South Korea.

 

“Hanna-yah why are you here? Where’s mom and dad? It’s cold you’re not supposed to be here, come here, let’s warm you up” Bigbang has a concert, the first concert ever, ‘The Want You’ Tour. It was a small concert and we are touring only for 5 big cities in Korea. Right after we finish the concert my manager give me a phone said my mom called me, I was so happy at the idea of hearing my mom voice after a long time but it turns out that my baby sister Hanna was run away from home and my mom asked me if she was in the venue, I frantically run my tired leg around the venue only to find out my baby sister in the outside parking lot with her school uniform.

 

“ I miss you oppa, you never come home, you never play with me again” Hanna with a red nose, puffed cheeks and pouty lips, so much like me. I’ve got a dilemma either I have to scold her because of her carelessness or just let it slip and hug her because she was trembling so bad.

 

“I know ,I miss you too, I’m sorry” I choose the second one, just how can you scolded your baby sister when she looks like on the verge of crying and in need of protection? 

“but next time if you want to see oppa you have to tell mom or dad and of course oppa. Don’t be ridiculous to go alone, what if there’s a killer or you got an accident or you die because of the winter? Hah?” ok, so the first plan is I don’t want to get mad but as I speak I got my blood raised.

 

“Fine, I’m sorry, but I’m not a kid anymore, I’m 15 for godsake!”

 

“an adult would never make their family worried as hell because they are nowhere to be found, if you are not a kid anymore then act like one, don’t make everyone worried about you. And don’t cursing in front of me!”

 

“I’m not cursing, I said I’m sorry so stop yelling!, I just want to meet you, I miss you so much, I heard you will performing here so I went because it’s not that far from school. I just want to see my oppa is that wrong?” as she is speaking the tears gradually coming down her face, me as her brother never want to see my baby sister get hurt so I hug her and tell her that I’m sorry, that everything is my fault because I can’t give her the same attention as before I debut.

 

After that I give her some warm water and talk with her, trying to catch up with what I’ve been missed at home and her school, she looks so happy and my heart full with motivation as I see her, yes she’s my strength and my motivation. After that call a taxi and let her in, I can’t bring her home because there’s a rule where I couldn’t go anywhere without manager, so sadly I watch until the taxi disappear.

 

I rush back to the waiting room where all the crew and members are supposed to be but when I came everything is just pitch black and I couldn’t see anyone there. I tried to call anyone but yet there’s no reply.

 

I went to the parking lot just in case they are waiting for me in the van but it just empty.

 

Konjic-Bosnia & Herzegovina

December, 18th 2025

 

“wait you’re saying that everyone left you behind?”

 

Seungri nodded “yeah, everyone”

 

“but why? Didn’t they know that you were there?”

 

“because I was invisible, I’d never said anything, nothing. So that when they left me they didn’t even realize it. They were so delighted and high after the concert ended successfully they don’t need me to ruin the mood.”

 

“if you don’t even do anything how can you ruin the mood?”

 

“because if I was there, then jiyong hyung, our leader will not happy, and an unhappy jiyong will made everyone unhappy too.”

 

“why did jiyong-si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter